Casey Anthony now living in church......

Wow Dabs, I figured you for a really nice lady who wouldn't say boo to a gnat.

Remind me to never piss you off that bad, k?

What I'd really like to know, is what is this pastor getting out of the deal?

I bet she's probably having sex with him.

He's probably getting some real bomb ass blowjobs.

I think it's bs, but I don't care anyway. she's a con, she's going to continue conning, I'm sure.

She makes me sick and got away with murder of a sweet little girl. I am surprised that people has seen her and have not tried to take her out really because people in FL really hate her

She makes me sick and got away with murder of a sweet little girl. I am surprised that people has seen her and have not tried to take her out really because people in FL really hate her

Actually, that's one of the reasons that the pastor put "no trespassing" signs on the church property.

Ok.....so the bitch is "hiding" there..........or living there, if you will.
I wonder if she attends the church services...and if so, I wonder how the other people take to her??

If they're Christian they'll treat her with loving kindness.

Christ came for sinners. Period.

I don't understand...living in a church?
I've never heard of pastors living in churches.

OWS does then they destroy the church from the inside out.

A Church is a sanctuary under law...

However I don't believe CA is living in a church, however many people have sought sanctuary from government in a church....

A few years ago an illegal alien here in Chicago sought sanctuary in a church because she was being deported, and she held up in the church for a good few months...

Why do I get this feeling that Casey Anthony gives one hell of a blowjob?

I have no clue......but I'm sure she enjoys the attention....as I'm sure she has probably heard all sorts of stuff being said, and written about her.

But more disturbing to me.......why the focus on the bitch....and not the little girl??
I just think it's totally fucked up, that somebody got away with killing the little one.

I dislike when I get started on subjects such as this.

This case was so huge, as I don't often pay much attention to the news and such.
I hope when Casey Anthony dies....she goes 180 mph straight into hell.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

I have no clue......but I'm sure she enjoys the attention....as I'm sure she has probably heard all sorts of stuff being said, and written about her.

But more disturbing to me.......why the focus on the bitch....and not the little girl??
I just think it's totally fucked up, that somebody got away with killing the little one.

This case was so huge, as I don't often pay much attention to the news and such.

I am pretty sure she killed the little girl but people don't seem to care anymore, she is free and that is that, a female friend of mine actually stook up for Casey and said the American justice system did their job and she did her time served, I was in awe and I think my friend is going a little nutty. Casey Anthony also has her own Fan club now and men are proposing to marry her, its only a matter of time until she starts going on talk shows, writes a book and gets paid in full.

Is it really taking advantage of someone if you let them have sex with you for shelter in a church?

Who is taking advantage of whom here? Because, you know that as soon as she gets off probation, she's gonna sky out of Florida, and that might be when this preacher tries to sell his story.

She can come up here and stay with me. I'll chain her ass to a beam in my shop naked, fuck her when I want then give her the sleeping shit in the face, and when I get tired of using her for a fuck I'll just kill her and stuff her in a garbage bag and throw her in a ditch, just like she did to her innocent, couldn't protect herself, little girl who probably trusted her mommy. The woman is the epitome of human trash. I'd like her feel the same pain and horror her poor little girl did before she KILLED her.

And whoever this preacher is that's shacked her up in his church ought to have his ass kicked up around his shoulders too. My bet is he's laying pipe in this skank every chance he gets.

Last edited:
Is it really taking advantage of someone if you let them have sex with you for shelter in a church?

Who is taking advantage of whom here? Because, you know that as soon as she gets off probation, she's gonna sky out of Florida, and that might be when this preacher tries to sell his story.

She can come up here and stay with me. I'll chain her ass to a beam in my shop naked, fuck her when I want then give her the sleeping shit in the face, and when I get tired of using her for a fuck I'll just kill her and stuff her in a garbage bag and throw her in a ditch, just like she did to her innocent, couldn't protect herself, little girl who probably trusted her mommy. The woman is the epitome of human trash. I'd like her feel the same pain and horror her poor little girl did before she KILLED her.

And whoever this preacher is that's shacked her up in his church ought to have his ass kicked up around his shoulders too. My bet is he's laying pipe in this skank every chance he gets.

Oh you know he is, either that or getting a good BJ every once in a while during down time.

I am pretty sure she killed the little girl but people don't seem to care anymore, she is free and that is that, a female friend of mine actually stook up for Casey and said the American justice system did their job and she did her time served, I was in awe and I think my friend is going a little nutty. Casey Anthony also has her own Fan club now and men are proposing to marry her, its only a matter of time until she starts going on talk shows, writes a book and gets paid in full.

Yeah, and the red part is what bothers me.
Nobody cares about the crime that was done...it's all Casey now.
The men who want to marry her are low life scum.....why would they want to do such a thing I wonder??
Unbelievable how stupid some people can actually be.
*AARRRGGHHHHHH*
I will do a happy dance....guaranteed....when the day comes Casey Anthony gets her ass kicked....or her face punched....or she dies....whichever comes first.
Fucking rotten bitch.

The men who want to marry her are low life scum.....why would they want to do such a thing I wonder??
*AARRRGGHHHHHH*
I will do a happy dance....guaranteed....when the day comes Casey Anthony gets her ass kicked....or her face punched....or she dies....whichever comes first.
Fucking rotten bitch.

For what it matters there are plenty of woman lined up for male serial killers..

There is a whole cult of them..

Gacy paintings are 2,000+ online..

Sick and twisted world we live in...

*AARRRGGHHHHHH*
Fucking rotten bitch.

For what it matters there are plenty of woman lined up for male serial killers..

There is a whole cult of them..

Gacy paintings are 2,000+ online..

Sick and twisted world we live in...

Yup, Charles Manson gets proposals from female fans every day, and one of the Menendez brothers recently got married in prison.

It's not like the some country is at War with her and she needs to take shelter in a church for Geneva Convention protection.
The more spritual guidance this young lady can get the better her future may be.

Forum List

Back