Carson: "I would not just stand there and let him shoot me,"

I maybe too scared to think, let alone rally others t take the gun man down.

Then again, the gun man was shooting Christians, not atheist. Hallelujah, right?

The total confusion, screaming and inability to communicate and form a plan make it difficult to plan a charge

Dr.+Ben+2.jpg

Ya, early in life he was a do gooder progressive all together lacking a grip of reality... Later in life he grow up and found his common sense again.

Nice try Washington redskin

"I would not just stand there and let him shoot me," Carson said on "Fox & Friends," as seen in the clip above. "I would say, 'Hey, guys, everybody attack him. He may shoot me, but he can’t get us all.'"
Ben Carson On Oregon Murders: 'I Would Not Just Stand There And Let Him Shoot Me'

So... who here disagrees with Ben?

I usually like Ben. And while I agree with him it's an ahole thing to say. The families of victims must really be pissed and should be.

Carson was asked what he would do....
And he responded.....
He did not mock the victims....

Carson was asked if he would support a Muslim who would choose Sharia law over the Constitution and he said no....
So the left ran with Carson saying he would not want a Muslim as President......

And the media ran with both these stories....

And they get away with it.

And he responded.....

Carson was asked if he would support a Muslim who would choose Sharia law over the Constitution and he said no....
So the left ran with Carson saying he would not want a Muslim as President......

I've heard the quote. He clearly is taking a shot at the victims. That is classless. And I do agree they should have rushed him, but they are the victims and should not be attacked.

"I would not just stand there and let him shoot me," Carson said on "Fox & Friends," as seen in the clip above. "I would say, 'Hey, guys, everybody attack him. He may shoot me, but he can’t get us all.'"
Ben Carson On Oregon Murders: 'I Would Not Just Stand There And Let Him Shoot Me'

So... who here disagrees with Ben?
I thought the same thing. Only problem is will everyone else charge when I do?

So most probably would just stay down and try not to stand out.

The right thing would be for everyone to charge as soon as he shoots one person after asking them if they are Christians.

But I can't even imagine the fear.

But if I thought I could get away with it I'd like to think I'd attack.

No one knows if fight or flight kicks in till in the situation

"I would not just stand there and let him shoot me," Carson said" "I would say, 'Hey, guys, everybody attack him. He may shoot me, but he can’t get us all.'"

Couldn't all the people that were being left behind during the 'rapture' do the same thing? I'll bet Jeyzuz wouldn't see that one coming.

I wonder how much of the whole conservative gun obsession comes straight from Rambo fantasies.
These threads tend to imply that it's a really big part of it.
Unsurprisingly, I do not see an answer to the question asked in the OP.
The "question" in your OP?
You mean whether I "agree" with Ben Carson's action movie martyrdom fantasy?
You are correct, you don't see an answer to that incredibly stupid question.
I see.
Can't bring yourself to agree with a black man.
How sad.

And he responded.....

I've heard the quote. He clearly is taking a shot at the victims. That is classless. And I do agree they should have rushed him, but they are the victims and should not be attacked.
So you lack comprehension skills. He is not clearly doing anything except answering a direct question with a direct answer.

Always nice to see Republicans blaming the victims.

No one's blaming the victim.
If you're going to die anyway you might as well try and take him out,you might get lucky.
Thats a far better idea than cowering in a corner like a liberal.

Hear, hear!!!! Carson has offered the best solution to date. Students need to be prepared with a plan. In Roseberg they were lined up but it is easy and understandable for good young people without training to be stunned into submission.

Always nice to see Republicans blaming the victims.

No one's blaming the victim.
If you're going to die anyway you might as well try and take him out,you might get lucky.
Thats a far better idea than cowering in a corner like a liberal.

Hear, hear!!!! Carson has offered the best solution to date. Students need to be prepared with a plan. In Roseberg they were lined up but it is easy and understandable for good young people without training to be stunned into submission.

You'd think the fight or flight response would kick in.
If you cant run all you got left is fight.

And he responded.....

So you lack comprehension skills. He is not clearly doing anything except answering a direct question with a direct answer.

I have plenty. I've heard his first answer and follow ups. Was in poor taste.

Forum List

Back