Cars

misterblu said:
Yes, yes they are.

Yep...or low altitudes or low speeds or any place you might find oxygen

Umm... no. First, they don't 'kick in'. Second, they don't provide 'more air to fuel ratio', they provide more air. It's up to the fueling system to provide extra fuel.

Yep. They do help sell cars. I know I'd buy a car with a supercharger. Expensive is a relative term.

or if you live any place that has oxygen... or want to tow something... or if you're an acceleration junkie... or...

Define "help you"?
I can't rep you, so enjoy a lovely gallery of pwned pictures :)
pwned.jpg

pwned.jpg

367-bigsisters-owned.jpg

owned-sosa.jpg

pwn3d.jpg

5398.verily+thou+art%20PWN3D!1!!1!.jpg

pwn3d.jpg

ownedbike%5B1%5D.jpg

dmp said:
*cough*...to ensure the speed of engine internals .... ;)

psst! They're interchangeable. Before you Google: For every link you provide that says otherwise, there is a link that says it is so.

:p:

misterblu said:
psst! They're interchangeable. Before you Google: For every link you provide that says otherwise, there is a link that says it is so.

what's interchangeable? Pistons and Rotors? To be 'most' accurate, that's my goal in training you in the ways of a post-whore...

:D

dmp said:
what's interchangeable? Pistons and Rotors? To be 'most' accurate, that's my goal in training you in the ways of a post-whore...

Frankly, it's a style issue, not one of grammar.

Sorry, I don't need a post-pimp. I'm a freelance post-whore.

misterblu said:
Frankly, it's a style issue, not one of grammar.

Sorry, I don't need a post-pimp. I'm a freelance post-whore.

well - in the future, don't be a bigot; your failure to include ALL engine types in your redline comment caused hurt. Until you've wankeled in another man's rotor housing, you may not fully understand...

:(

dmp said:
well - in the future, don't be a bigot; your failure to include ALL engine types in your redline comment caused hurt. Until you've wankeled in another man's rotor housing, you may not fully understand...

:(

Blame it on my ignorance of wankeling in another man's rotor housing then. :gay:

I'm not entirely certain what potential breakage is prevented by limiting the redline of a rotary engine. Perhaps the eccentric shaft?

If you're putting your eccentric shaft in another man's rotor housing then I want no part of it. :eek:

misterblu said:
Blame it on my ignorance of wankeling in another man's rotor housing then. :gay:

I'm not entirely certain what potential breakage is prevented by limiting the redline of a rotary engine. Perhaps the eccentric shaft?

If you're putting your eccentric shaft in another man's rotor housing then I want no part of it. :eek:

I thought the centrifical force would cause the apex seals to float at higher rpms? I dunno.

:) My eccentric shaft seems a bit lethargic lately. Seems my ECU needs to be re-programmed? Maybe my cat is clogged?

dmp said:
I thought the centrifical force would cause the apex seals to float at higher rpms? I dunno.

:) My eccentric shaft seems a bit lethargic lately. Seems my ECU needs to be re-programmed? Maybe my cat is clogged?

TMI! Eccentric shaft, cat, and clogged just don't belong in the same post.

:puke:

psst! It's centrifugal, not centrifical.

misterblu said:
Yes, yes they are.

Umm... no. First, they don't 'kick in'. Second, they don't provide 'more air to fuel ratio', they provide more air. It's up to the fueling system to provide extra fuel.

Yep. They do help sell cars. I know I'd buy a car with a supercharger. Expensive is a relative term.

or if you live any place that has oxygen... or want to tow something... or if you're an acceleration junkie... or...

Define "help you"?

At least when ya google for talking points read the whole article!

The ClayTaurus said:
When you are so blatantly incorrect, a dogpile is completely reasonable. "We all have our opinions" is not a viable explanation for something you said. It's a cop out, the equivalent of "I can't prove what I just spouted out, but I'm too shallow to admit fault."

When the doctor amputates your leg when he was supposed to remove your wisdom teeth, it's nice to know that "We all have our opinions" will suffice, for you, as a reasonable explanation for the mix up.

More of the clay Texas two step...opps I mean the clay 5 step! :banana:

dmp said:
You think of that all by yourself did ya? lol. :gross2:

:smoke: :dunno: maybe!... try it sometime...ya might be a little easier to get along with! :clap1:

archangel said:
me 'cause "you have issues"as you so quoted! :alco:

PPPPPPLLLLLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEE, pretty, pretty, pretty please just
anj_stfu.gif
. PLEASE? Just for 10 mins out of a given board session.

blahblah.gif
blahblah.gif
blahblah.gif

Forum List

Back