Carpenters

Chorus back in my school days could not sing this without tearing up. Carpenters did a lot of songs with lyrics that struck people's emotions and were delivered by the smooth clear voice of Karen. They were a special talent.

Chorus back in my school days could not sing this without tearing up. Carpenters did a lot of songs with lyrics that struck people's emotions and were delivered by the smooth clear voice of Karen. They were a special talent.

She had the incredible ability to ALWAYS be on perfect pitch, and NEVER missed a note, both in the recording studio and in live performances. There was something unearthly about it. Supernatural. In my experience, there have been only 2 perfect beings. God and Karen Carpenter, chilling as that may seem to be.

Without a doubt, she was the #1 top US female singer of all time.

• Banned
She had the incredible ability to ALWAYS be on perfect pitch, and NEVER missed a note, both in the recording studio and in live performances. There was something unearthly about it. Supernatural. In my experience, there have been only 2 perfect beings. God and Karen Carpenter, chilling as that may seem to be.

Without a doubt, she was the #1 top US female singer of all time.
I get chills up my spine whenever I hear her sing. She is my favorite female vocalist and nobody else comes even close. It is so sad that she died at such a young age.

Thinking of her makes me want to cease my partisan ways and give up debating politics completely. As a replacement hobby, I am considering listening to The Carpenters all the time.

Her voice was that powerful, beautiful and impactful. Had the capacity to change lives.

Thinking of her makes me want to cease my partisan ways and give up debating politics completely. As a replacement hobby, I am considering listening to The Carpenters all the time.

Her voice was that powerful, beautiful and impactful. Had the capacity to change lives.
I'm only 33 but I have most of her recordings and listen to some of them every week. It is too bad that there are no female vocalists today that even come close.

She has a beautiful voice, but not a fan of this kind of music, reminds me of elevator or phone hold music.

She has a beautiful voice, but not a fan of this kind of music, reminds me of elevator or phone hold music.
It is not elevator or phone hold music. You just have poor musical taste in my opinion.

One more post, before I go. I’ve decided, after listening to Karen for the last couple hour, to follow my own advice in post #10.

My mother sang the following song all the time to me, when I was a baby 51 years ago:

Chose that particular video background, because of blue skies coming my way.

That song later inspired me to pursue music as a college major and career.

Thank you.

Forum List

Back