Carolina Hemp Farmer Gets Screwed

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Everyone knows that the hemp market is getting saturated, due to the premium prices paid at this time.
In 5 years, some say, the price will drop drastically.

I think someone doesn't want this farmer to make some good money growing and selling hemp.
The law came in and bulldozed his crop worth a million dollars.

BBYRmwC.img

"He remains amazed and horrified by his brush with the law — not just his experience of being arrested, but also of being handcuffed, fingerprinted and jailed. Plus, he still regrets the fate of his hemp field. “I probably had one of the biggest crops that’s ever been around,” he said.

This farmer had a million-dollar hemp crop — until South Carolina bulldozed it

Everyone knows that the hemp market is getting saturated, due to the premium prices paid at this time.

I think someone doesn't want this farmer to make some good money growing and selling hemp.

BBYRmwC.img

"He remains amazed and horrified by his brush with the law — not just his experience of being arrested, but also of being handcuffed, fingerprinted and jailed. Plus, he still regrets the fate of his hemp field. “I probably had one of the biggest crops that’s ever been around,” he said.

Risks of getting into a market too early...like before it's actually legal at the federal level. Examples, at times, will be made.

BBYRmwC.img

Risks of getting into a market too early...like before it's actually legal at the federal level. Examples, at times, will be made.

Free Market baby!!!

BBYRmwC.img

Free Market baby!!!
Kinda like free country...haha!

Forum List

Back