For every seven Ukrainians being killed one Russian is being killed in the Russia Ukraine war- Ukraine nor Russia are democracies…

Doc7505

The Soviet union, the United States and the British empire were safe havens for Jewish people while the third Reich was actively seeking to annihilate all Jews. The Soviet union had some issues with antireligious policies but I take it from Soviet Jews themselves they were patriots to their country like Mark Epstein a sniper with 25 confirmed kills against the Nazis.

Or these Soviet Jewish patriots

That’s only scratching the surface there are tons and tons of testimonials from Soviet Jewish people who talked about how they had a Jewish life in the Soviet union ..they went to the synagogue you would even see that in the video above from Mark Epstein a proud Jewish man who lives in Russia I believe to this day he is 100 years old. So this is direct testimonial from Jewish people that’s all I need to see I don’t need to see anything more. That direct testimonial defeats the Cold War propaganda.

It is a fact that today there are people in the Ukrainian military who are Nazis they actively have swastika‘s. There are some Russian nationalists in the Russian military but that’s a different some of them are racist but they’re not Nazis there’s one military in the world that openly accepts Nazis today it is the Ukrainian military. Plenty of Ukrainians are not Nazis but it’s still an issue and it’s something I think is abhorrent.

During the Cold War there was all sorts of propaganda from the Soviet union toward America and from America towards the Soviet union. Some of it was based on what the Nazis had to say try to tear us apart and in some ways they succeeded. But in the end their nothing. There is no greater victory in world history than the joint allied victory, the Soviets, the British, the Chinese and the Americans succeeding against those who would enslave the world …the third Reich and the Empire of Japan.

I’ll say it again The United States of America was a more free country compared to the Soviet union. I am not a communist I am a realist I respect history I respect the men and women of the allied forces who gave everything to save the world from the tyranny of the Third Reich and the empire of Japan who would have enslaved all of us if they had their way

Unfortunately a lot of the youth of America doesn’t even know what World War II is. Something like 25% of children in Chicago cannot read at their grade level because of the horrendous far left wing leader ship today.

shockedcanadian

I cannot stress this point anymore my good friend. Russia is not a communist country anymore, they are a light authoritarian country same with Ukraine. Ronald Reagan opened the way with Gorbachev by the way if you are Reagan fan.

~~~~~~
I did not sow disrespect of the individual Russian or their bravery during WWII. I referred to Stalin and is atrocities.
Meanwhile, FDR was no pure lily in the sun when it came to rescuing Jews from the clutches of the Nazis. Perhaps you forgot the St. Louis ship incident?
FDR turned is back on Jewish refugees when they needed help.

**********​
**********​

Last edited:
That’s to bad had a good conversation going… we only had a few back-and-forth and I brought up new points to you and that’s how you responded.

It’s all good man I notice that you don’t have a response to what is being said. I expect better from you
I responsded but repeated my comments so I stated as such as I couldn't delete the post. Sorry, unfortunately I have so much on my mind that I'm a little sloppy and haphazard.

Last edited:
Thank you for getting us back on topic, ShockedCanadian. I asked a question of those here who seem interested in the Ukrainian and Russian conflicts, but nobody seems to know if Putin really was captured earlier, and I didn't see it on TV. Did the Canadian Press have something on it or maybe my youtube video claiming that Putin was captured wasn't supported by the news lately, unless I missed it. Apparently the Russians beheaded some Ukrainian soldiers, which really redoubled the angst of the Ukrainian soldiers. Maybe the pictures were not factual, but I would like to know if Putin actually was captured or not. Maybe the Canadian news reported the story. The video I put up on the previous page showed some stills of Putin, but the press here didn't tell it this evening, but I only watched 2 stations that were hating on Biden for getting out of the kitchen by going on vacation to Ireland right after Biden threatened to raise taxes and take away people's cars and stoves or something.
Hehe, if Putin were in any trouble the U. S media would. have the resources and sources to cover it before Canadas that is a certainty

We can see this from the beginning of Tucker Carlson tonight. I speak from this post as a liberal as a Democrat as a FDR democrat. And I have to say something here I will never forget the sacrifice of 25 million Soviet people who stood up with the Americans, the British and the Chinese to destroy the Nazis and the much vaunted empire of Japan. To liberate the Jews from the concentration camps. To liberate the Jews. To make sure that the Third Reich was not able to wipe out every jew of the world which they would have. Did you just read that Sixties Fan …. your a pro third Reich sympathize yes?

Neither Ukraine or Russia are democracies…. they are both authoritarian light countries

We will never forget the sacrifice and the Soviet contribution to World War II these are tough people. I’m not afraid to say what I say I know that there could be a small number of Republicans who might disagree with it for whatever reason. But there’s many more Democrats who have lost their ways who are now Warhawks, warmongers and anti-Russian racists. There are Nazis in Ukraine that is a fact and for all of the Democrats on the US message board to claim to support anti-racist viewpoints…. where the hell are they on this one?

All of these people with the Ukrainian flags in their avatar where were they when Yemen was in a war, where were they when Ethiopia was in a war. Why don’t they have a flag of Palestine up and I have nothing wrong with Israel. I’m making a point here …. all of these people who are told how to think by CNN, by Wolf Blitzer by all these radical people in the media whatever happened to critical thinking? …. Oh riiiight … the United States can launch wars but not Russia?

I don’t agree with Russia’s invasion of Ukraine. I am on the side of The United States ….we should not be involved in this war in Ukraine because when we invaded Iraq, Russia did not supply Iraq. And if they would have if China or Russia would’ve supplied Iraq in 2003 we would’ve still won the war but would’ve taken a hell of a lot longer with many more American lives lost.

The well respected American officer Douglas McGregor was on Fox News yesterday saying that this thing is not going good for NATO, many countries including Germany do not agree with what America is doing today. NATO much of NATO does not agree with supporting Ukraine. Ukraine is losing this war.

What America should be doing now is pushing for peace in Ukraine. If Donald Trump was president there’s a good chance that this war would’ve never happened think about that my friends.

Franklin Roosevelt believed in the vision of world peace the major powers of the world working together and I believe that that is the way for today of course. What kind of world is it when the major powers are at each other’s throats. It’s a much better world when China, Russia and America are working together finding ways to work together. That’s the vision of the allies of World War II the greatest generation of Americans.

Probably because the Russians don't count those shot by Putin.....

United States war department sites England, China and the Soviet union as our allies, not some kind of nonsense about having to join with them because we had no choice or that we were fighting them. So it’s completely the opposite they were our allies no I’m asking you what you think about that alliance and the contributions of the three allies of America to helping us win World War II.

And the following is from the United States war department.

USSR

CHINA

ENGLAND

Do you think the holocaust occurred?

Are you pretending to be stupid and not know the history between us post WW2?

Yes, diplomatically, we say China and the Soviet Union were our allies. They are probably listed that way to this day. Doesn't make it so. They are adversaries. They most certainly aren't Canada or Australia.

Did you know the French helped us defeat the Brits so we could become the USA? So does that mean we side with France over England today?

You are making a very ignorant argument why we should not get involved in Ukraine. I would accuse you of being a Republican but you sound a lot more like a Libertarian.

I thought Ukraine was winning.

Saying they are winning makes it more palatable to the average American to accept the billions and billions of dollars were giving Ukraine. Especially in a time where we need that money.

Plus if you call someone a winner it's easier to forget they are the bad guy. Granted Russia isn't a good guy either, but at least Russia has its uses to us and America and Russia up until recently benefited from each other. As opposed to Ukraine which up until recently never did anything for us and for decades has been known around the world as just about the most corrupt country. Neither country is a shining example, but by comparrison Russia is the superior choice.

The United States of America. A proud Irish Italian American. What do you think about the Ukrainian Nazis who slaughtered Jews in concentration camps during World War II? If you’re not gonna answer my questions I’m putting you on ignore.

Do you have an appreciation for the Soviets and the British who stood by us in World War II?
Why do we do business with Italy? Those scum went along with Hitler!

Currently, the United States and China have mutual political, economic, and security interests, such as the non-proliferation of nuclear weapons, but there are unresolved concerns relating to China's relations with Taiwan and whether the US continues to acknowledge the One China policy and human rights in China.

China and Russia are each other's biggest neighbor and comprehensive strategic partner of coordination.

Russia and China work together to undermine us. Sabotage. Look how China is helping Russia now. Are you saying we're the bad guys?

If you’re not answering my other questions man im putting you on ignore.

Maybe you’re one of those guys who thought America should’ve allied with the third Reich in World War II.

I've got to assume you are a Republican. This sounds like the similar argument where Republicans say it was them who passed civil rights. It was them (Lincoln) who freed the slaves. It's like they are trying to ignore all the history that happened since the Civil Rights movement.

And it's like they refuse to acknowledge that blacks left the GOP in the 1920's during the Great Mississippi Flood. It was the first major time when blacks started voting for Democrats. At least up north. When Civil Rights passed whites in the South turned Republican when blacks in the South turned Democrat.

But you would want to pretend the Republicans today are the same as Lincoln?

If one China man died for every 7 Americans would you give up?
America must go down now. You want it and the emasculation of men internally with other men doing the deed to help it along has sealed our doom. The number of men doing the dirty work needed is reduced and lessening every day. The number of men violating rights and following the orders of the elites is increasing every day. There is a difference between giving up and a malaise. You just have to consider if it is worth it.

~~~~~~
I did not sow disrespect of the individual Russian or their bravery during WWII. I referred to Stalin and is atrocities.
Meanwhile, FDR was no pure lily in the sun when it came to rescuing Jews from the clutches of the Nazis. Perhaps you forgot the St. Louis ship incident?
FDR turned is back on Jewish refugees when they needed help.

**********​
**********​

First of all I wanted to say to reiterate my previous points this idea that Russia wants to gobble up a smaller country is false. Russia only has 120 million people Ukraine has 40 million. That’s only a three to one advantage and Ukraine has some of the best Western weaponry around. Now you want a larger country taking out a smaller country that’s when America invaded Iraq we were over 300 million Iraq was 30 million that is a 10 to 1 ratio. And I recognize that there could be arguments to America‘s invasion and takeover of Iraq. I still tend to disagreed with the war but of course I always support the American military and I support our country. I wonder if Saddam Hussain heading captain bluffing that is country has nuclear weapons if he would’ve still invited? Because it’s not like we invited them in the 1990s under Bill Clinton we could’ve gone after Iraq after taking them out of quite but we didn’t do that.

But in 2003 we crushed Iraq’s military and defeated them in a matter of three weeks, the problem was we did not do the occupation correctly…. we should’ve honestly at that point just taken over the country and made it to 51st state that is certainly one idea that we should’ve at least considered.

by 2003 Iraq had no effective weapons no affective military, they lost much of their western weapons in the Iran Iraq war ….. A war that we should’ve helped Iraq to crush Iran because Iran is actually a country that brutalizes women. Iraq back in the 1980s was a secular country with a huge Christian population where the second in command was a Christian … at some point in the 1980s Iraq won. award from the United Nations for increasing the literacy of its population, educating women putting women in the workforce. Meanwhile Iran is a shit hole of a country for women.

Wrt ww2 Well the fact of the matter with the MS St. Louis is that ship was sent back to safe territory it was an immigration issue. We could not take in every single immigrant just like today we want to take in everyone we can at least I think that’s what many Americans want including …me but it is beyond realistic. So the MS St. Louis was sent back to a safe allied country. We never sent those Jews back to their deaths. It was only because the third Reich expanded and took over more territory including territory that some of those Jewish refugees went to before it was taken over by the Nazis. So that is the major part the propagandists won’t tell you my friend.

According to the United States Holocaust Memorial museum FDR and the United States did more for the Jews than any
other country of the world.

Stalin had his controversies there’s no argument for me on that one. But one line of argument that I have heard from Russians and people around the world is that without that type of leader ship the Soviets may have lost World War II. And with that the Nazis likely would’ve taken over much of Europe maybe not America but maybe they would have. Because in the end it was the Soviet people who sacrificed more than any other country to defeat this Nazi slave tyranny we know what the holocaust was …we know what they did to any Jewish children and women they could get their hands on ….

The concentration camps were liberated by the Soviets, the Americans and the British and for that you ask any Jewish person in Israel , Russia and America they are gracious of course it only makes sense. With exception to self hating Jews or far right wing Jews who apparently abhor those who gave them freedom and protection. But most of all one thing I said he said here it was the 500,000 Soviet Jewish soldiers who stood up in ww2 … just as I showed the Jewish sniper Mark Epstein proud of his Soviet heritage proud of his Jewish heritage he had 25 confirmed kills. I

Plenty of the points you make are informative and I certainly agree with them so there’s really not much of a disagreement for me toward you….

I respect you for bringing forth constructive points unlike every one of the far left wing nut jobs in this thread who just believe whatever CNN or MSNBC tells them.

And I would like to now get back to the modern era. Of course history shapes my opinion when it comes to Russia and China I can’t help that it only makes sense it’s a good thing I think. But of course it’s now 2023 it’s not the 1940s I recognize this. It is for that reason just as I told Shocked Canadian that I will tell you of my view that is a fact not just an opinion…. it is a fact Russia is not a communist country. So I think a lot of older Americans who come from the Cold War era They still view Russia as the Soviet union …. that is an error. Russia is a capitalist country now. Much to the chagrin of a lot of older Russians who say that it’s a much worse country than it was in the Soviet days their pension is lower, their living standards are lower in their own words….. if you watch the 1420 channel on YouTube which interviews many people of Russia who hate Vladimir Putin. So this idea that Russia is a mega authoritarian dictatorship is false. It is like Ukraine a light authoritarian country. It is not as authoritarian as some of the actual dictatorships that we have seen in the 20th century from the Middle East and from other parts of the world like North Korea for example. North Korea is a extremely authoritarian country.

that being said I respect any Ukrainian or Russian who serves their country patriotically and who is not a racist many of these people are fellow Christians and it is for that matter recognizing the sacrifice of Russia’s ancestors that stood with us during World War II to save the free world. Recognizing that many Russians today like Ukrainians are fellow Christians so I refuse to hate Russia or Ukraine. I’m not taking any side until one of them attack America that’s a different story.

I recognize that we live in a global world. There is the United Nations Security Council which consists of the United States, France, China and Russia among others. And I believe it was starting on April 1 that Russia became the head of that security council.

Recognizing that the United States is the most militarized country on the planet, our military budget exceeds every single country of the world including China the most populous country of the world. We have the toughest soldiers in the world were the greatest military of world history. One thing that is concerning though is wokeness and far left-wing racism and how that might affect our military we need to watch out for that. I certainly hope that the generals and commanding officers in the military are aware of that I’m sure many of them are. The drag parties we have heard about in the military is unacceptable.

The status quo in Ukraine and Russia is not good for the world it’s not good for the world economy. It does not benefit America. If we talk about American patriotism we could look at this thing in Russia and Ukraine and see it’s not benefiting us. We were not attacked by Russia it just as I said in this thread it in many many threads any country that attacks America is my enemy and they are our enemy.

For w/e reason this is being decided by the higher ups they have decided to fund Ukraine and we cannot bring up the moral card here….. I have heard various experts on this issue say that this funding of Ukraine is only being done to make politicians a lot of money and to make the arms dealers a lot of money.

If it was about morals then we will be sending $100 billion to starving children in Africa, we would be intervening in the various wars that have occurred in the 21st-century all over the world , wars that were much more brutal than what we see in Russia and Ukraine. In the sense that those players involved in those wars were actual racists and like Al-Qaeda type of people.

Ultimately I will always support the United States military and our country even if I disagreed with a war…. that’s what happened in the Vietnam war ….plenty of people were drafted into that war and they did not agree with it ….but they fought anyways because they believe in patriotism and that’s what I believe in.

I do not believe it makes any sense that Russia is trying to take over all of Europe. They don’t have the power to do it otherwise they would’ve already taken over Ukraine.

Much of eastern Ukraine for example according to a neutral source a general from India says that 30% of Ukraine is pro Russian certainly much of eastern Ukraine is pro Russian western Ukraine is more pro American pro west. So this thing in Ukraine is in part a Civil War that is what makes it different from other wars of history.

And again to get back to the moral point of view…. I hear all these people on the left wing and even Republicans some of them saying “don’t you see that Russia invaded Ukraine don’t you see the violence”. Of course it’s violence of course it’s an invasion to that point I say to those people what about all the other wars going on in the world , what about all the other violence in the world, the drug cartels in Mexico raping young women, the drug cartels in Mexico selling that poison killing hundreds of thousands of Americans. The drug cartels all over the world engaged in brutal terrorism what about that

why are we not sending in arms to Mexican Catholics to fight back against those parasite drug cartels. ?

So the moral card doesn’t work when it comes to Russia or Ukraine. We need to form a Geo political strategy as the United States the most powerful country in the world to work out a peace deal between Russia and Ukraine. We made mistakes on this thing in the first place getting involved we should have from the start tried to figure out a way to prevent the invasion and we failed at that. So now looking at history and again the most important point is Russia is no longer a communist country ……they’re not trying to regain the Soviet union. They don’t have the power to do so again otherwise they would’ve already taken over Ukraine clearly their military is weak it’s not what many people thought it was but they are still the most nuclear armed power in the world. It appears that Russia wants much of eastern Ukraine and if they could maybe they would take over west Ukraine but it’s taking a lot longer than many folks anticipated.

again I thank you for your informative responses ….you unlike the far left wing nut jobs cannot form multiple paragraphs… all they do is post viewpoints without any sources to back them up. Mindless zombies they are.

Last edited:
First of all I wanted to say to reiterate my previous points this idea that Russia wants to gobble up a smaller country is false. Russia only has 120 million people Ukraine has 40 million. That’s small country that’s one America invaded Iraq we were over 300 million Iraqi is 30 million that is a 10 to one ratioFirst of all I wanted to say to reiterate my previous points this idea that Russia wants to gobble up a smaller country is false. Russia only has 120 million people Ukraine has 40 million. That’s only a three to one advantage and Ukraine has some of the best Western weaponry around. Now you want a larger country taking out a smaller country that’s when America invaded Iraq we were over 300 million Iraq was 30 million that is a 10 to 1 ratio. And by 2003 Iraq head no effective weapons no affective military, they lost much of their western weapons in the Iran Iraq war ….. A war that we should’ve helped Iraq to crush Iran because I ran is actually a country that brutalize women. Iraq back in the 1980s with a secular country with a huge Christian population where the second in command was a Christian A war that we should’ve helped Iraq to crush Iran because I ran is actually a country that brutalize women. Iraq back in the 1980s with a secular country with a huge Christian population where the second in command was a Christian.

Wrt ww2 Well the fact of the matter with the MS St. Louis is that ship was sent back to safe territory it was an immigration issue. We could not take in every single immigrant just like today we want to take it everyone we can at least I think that’s what many Americans want including me but it is beyond realistic. So the MS St. Louis was sent back to a safe allied country. We never sent those Jews back to their deaths. It was only because the third Reich expanded and took over more territory including territory that some of those Jewish refugees went to before it was taken over by the Nazis. So that is the major part they are the propagandist won’t tell you my friend.

According to the United States Holocaust Memorial museum FDR and the United States did more for the Jews that had the other country of the world.

Stalin had his controversies there’s no argument for me on that one. But one line of argument that I have heard from Russians and people around the world is that without that type of leader ship the Soviets may have lost World War II. And with that the Nazis likely would’ve taken over much of Europe maybe not America but maybe they would have. Because in the end it was the Soviet people who sacrificed more than any other country to defeat this Nazi slave tyranny we know what the holocaust was we know what they did to any Jewish children and women they could get their hands on ….

The concentration camps were liberated by the Soviets, the Americans in the British and for that you ask any Jewish person in Israel Russia America they are gracious of course it only makes sense. With exception to self hating Jews or fire right wing Jews who apparently abhor those who gave them freedom and protection. But most of all one thing I said he said here it was the 500,000 Soviet you were soldiers who stood up improve hit the wrong showing that they could fight. I just as I showed the Jewish sniper Mark Epstein proud of his Soviet heritage proud of his Jewish heritage he had 25 confirmed kills. I aWith exception to self hating Jews or fire right wing Jews who apparently abhor those who gave them freedom and protection. But most of all one thing I said he said here it was the 500,000 Soviet you were soldiers who stood up improve hit the wrong showing that they could fight. …just as I showed the Jewish sniper Mark Epstein proud of his Soviet heritage proud of his Jewish heritage he had 25 confirmed kills against the suppose of super humans the Germans of the third Reich.

Plenty of the points you make are informative and I certainly agree with them so there’s really not much of a disagreement for me toward you….

I respect you for bringing forth constructive points on like every one of the far left wing nut jobs in this thread who just believe whatever CNN or MSNBC tells them.

And I would like to now get back to the modern era. Of course history shapes my opinion when it comes to Russia and China I can’t help that it only makes sense it’s a good thing I think. But of course it’s now 2023 it’s not the 1940s I recognize this. It is for that reason just as I told Chuck Canadian that I will tell you of my view that is a fact not just an opinion it is a fact Russia is not a communist country. So I think a lot of older Americans who come from the Cold War era They still view Russia is the Soviet union then that is an error. Russia is a capitalist country now. Much to the chagrin of a lot of all the Russians who say that it’s a much worse country than it was in the Soviet days their pension is lower, their living standards are lower in their own words if you watch the 1420 channel on YouTube which interviews many people of Russia who hate Vladimir Putin. So this idea that Russia is a mega authoritarian dictatorship is false. It is like Ukraine a light or authoritarian country. It is not as authoritarian as some of the actual dictatorships that we have seen in the 20th century from the Middle East and from other parts of the world like North Korea for example. North Korea is a extremely authoritarian country

that being said I respect any Ukrainian or Russian who serves their country patriotically and who is not a racist many of these people are fellow Christians and it is for that matter recognizing the sacrifice of Russia’s ancestors that stood with us during World War II to save the free world. Recognizing that many Russians today like Ukrainians are fellow Christians so I refuse to hate Russia or Ukraine. I’m not taking any side until one of them attack America that’s a different story.

I recognize that we live in a global world. There is the United Nations Security Council which consists of the United States, France, China and Russia among others. And I believe it was starting on April 1 that Russia became the head of that security council.

Recognizing that the United States is the most militarized country on the planet, our military budget exceeds every single country of the world including China the most populous country of the world. We have the toughest soldiers in the world were the greatest military of world history. One thing that is concerning though is wokeness and fire left-wing racism and how that might affect our military we need to watch out for that. I certainly hope that the generals and commanding officers in the military are aware of that I’m sure many of them are. The drag parties we have heard about in the military is unacceptable.

The status quo in Ukraine and Russia is not good for the world it’s not good for the world economy. It does not benefit America. If we talk about American patriotism we could look at this thing and Russia and Ukraine and see it’s not benefiting us. We were not attacked by Russia it just as I said in this thread it in many many threads any country that attacks America is my enemy and they are our enemy. For w/e reason this is being decided by the higher ups they have decided to fund Ukraine and we cannot play bring up the moral card here….. I have heard various experts on this issue say that this funding of Ukraine is only being done to make politicians a lot of money and to make the arms dealers a lot of money.

If it was about morals and then we will be sending $100 billion to starving children in Africa, we would be intervening in the various wars that have occurred in the 21st-century all over the world wars that were much more brutal than what we see in Russia and Ukraine. In the sense that those players involved in those wars were actual racists and like Al-Qaeda type of people.

Ultimately I will always support the United States military and our country even if I disagreed with a war that’s what happened in the Vietnam war ….plenty of people were drafted into that war and they did not agree with it ….but they fought anyways because they believe in patriotism and that’s what I believe in.

I do not believe it makes any sense that Russia is trying to take over all of Europe. They don’t have the power to do it otherwise they would’ve already taken over Ukraine. Much of eastern Ukraine for example according to a neutral source a general from India says that 30% of Ukraine is pro Russian certainly much of eastern Ukraine is pro Russian western Ukraine is more pro American pro west. So this thing in Ukraine is in part a Civil War that is what makes it different from other wars of history.

And again to get back to the moral point of you I hear all these people on the left wing an American even Republicans some of them saying don’t you see that Russia invaded Ukraine don’t you see the violence. Of course it’s violence of course it’s an invasion to that point I say to those people what about all the other wars going on in the world what about all the other violence in the world, the drug cartels in Mexico raping young women, the drug cartels in Mexico selling that poison killing hundreds of thousands of Americans. The drug cartels all over the world engaged in brutal terrorism what about that why are we sending in arms to Mexican Catholics to fight back against those parasites. ?

So the moral card doesn’t work when it comes to Russia or Ukraine. We need to form a Geo political strategy as the United States the most powerful country in the world to work out a peace deal between Russia and Ukraine. We made mistakes on this thing in the first place getting involved we should have from the start to figure out a way to prevent the invasion and we failed at that. So now looking at history and again the most important point is Russia is no longer a communist country they’re not trying to regain the Soviet union. They don’t have the power to do so again otherwise they would’ve already taken over Ukraine clearly their military is weak it’s not what many people thought it was but they are still the most nuclear armed power in the world. It appears that Russia wants much of eastern Ukraine and if they could maybe they would take over Ukraine but it’s taking a lot longer than many folks anticipated.

again I thank you for your informative responses ….you on like the far left wing nut jobs cannot form multiple paragraphs… all they do is post viewpoints without any sources to back them up. Mindless zombies they are.

~~~~~~
Gobbledygook and false apologetics.
What we do know about the aggressions of Putin is that he wants to aggrandize and regain the land Russia previously controlled and he has done so in Georgia and now in the Ukraine. Who is next Moldova, Lithuania, Finland? Is this all because a dictator like Vladimir Putin can read weak presidents like Obama and Biden like open books?

Last edited:
We became the only world superpower after that war. You guys ready to give up power and let China rule?
China learned from gimme gimme Biden that power is great. :(

What is great is helping other people having human rights and not suppression, oppression, overtaxation, and government that guarantees the people will be poor from a situation known as inflation that has far surpassed any semblance of stagflation and has gotten to the point of the great depression because Biden's handlers under the guidance of Hillary Clinton's wanton hold onthe presidency that she did not win, but has learned to control power by controlling weak mean like Bill, Barack, and Biden, B players due to their severe refusal to claim accountability for the calamities they have inflicted on the American people. Bill ushered in sexual abominations supported by feminazis; Barack put Hillary as head of the state department while he globe trotted with black supremacist, Louis Farrakhan and held no-whites-allowed parties in the WH. And Joe Biden not only pooped himself, he pooped on the conservatives who were bring cheap oil prices from Canada to the American people, but Biden had to have his damn revenge since he knows darn good and well he won by way of Hillary's manipulations of people with INFORMATION SHE GOT ILLEGALLY FROM THE FBI WHOM SHE USED LIKE TOILET PAPER ONCE SHE GOT HER GREEDY MITTS ON EVERYBODY'S NEGATIVE INFORMATION INCLUDING AMERICA'S TOP COPS WHOM SHE ALSO TARGETED FOR DEFUNDING. And accountability to the Grand Jury and anyone else she doesn't want questioning her: "I FORGET!!!!!" And when Hillary answers conservatives, she blathers slatternly, "WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?"

Last edited:
China learned from gimme gimme Biden that power is great. :(

What is great is helping other people having human rights and not suppression, oppression, overtaxation, and government that guarantees the people will be poor from a situation known as inflation that has far surpassed any semblance of stagflation and has gotten to the point of the great depression because Biden's handlers under the guidance of Hillary Clinton's wanton hold onthe presidency that she did not win, but has learned to control power by controlling weak mean like Bill, Barack, and Biden, B players due to their severe refusal to claim accountability for the calamities they have inflicted on the American people. Bill ushered in sexual abominations supported by feminazis; Barack put Hillary as head of the state department while he globe trotted with black supremacist, Louis Farrakhan and held no-whites-allowed parties in the WH. And Joe Biden not only pooped himself, he pooped on the conservatives who were bring cheap oil prices from Canada to the American people, but Biden had to have his damn revenge since he knows darn good and well he won by way of Hillary's manipulations of people with INFORMATION SHE GOT ILLEGALLY FROM THE FBI WHOM SHE USED LIKE TOILET PAPER ONCE SHE GOT HER GREEDY MITTS ON EVERYBODY'S NEGATIVE INFORMATION INCLUDING AMERICA'S TOP COPS WHOM SHE ALSO TARGETED FOR DEFUNDING. And accountability to the Grand Jury and anyone else she doesn't want questioning her: "I FORGET!!!!!"

I know right? How can we tell Russia they are breaking the law after Bush lied us into Iraq and invaded another sovereign nation?

Forum List

Back