Capsule Summary of the 6 Cases Against Trump

The March trial is a criminal one. he will be required to attend. Be forced to sit there, I imagine his head will explode.

Trumps tactic right now seems to revolve around ……hurl insults at the Judge and then appeal based on he is biased against you.

He claims he is being persecuted, politically motivated, biased judge and prosecutor.
He never really provides a defense against the charges

The candidate's ability to use his status to delay trial is why justice is slow in catching up with him.
This democrat talking point is pretty stupid. Every single one of us has the status to delay trials.

Trump isn't above the law, to you he's below the law.

This democrat talking point is pretty stupid. Every single one of us has the status to delay trials.

Trump isn't above the law, to you he's below the law.
No...no we don't. No idea what reality you live in, but if this were you or me, we'd have the state and feds ensuring our right to a speedy trial. :)

Bwahahahahahaa!!!!

4 separate grand juries of his peers brought those charges, Son. POlitical parties have nothing to do with it. He committed crimes.

It's really just that fucking simple.
"In a city of 700,000, Donald Trump got 676 votes in the GOP primary. A tough jury pool....," he wrote on X on Sunday night.

but if this were you or me, we'd have the state and feds ensuring our right to a speedy trial. :)
Ensuring our right to a speedy trial? That's our right, not the right of the state or fed. Which is what is way above your silly head.

Don't forget about Trump's legal team - The Supreme Court.
If he is convicted with a security document felony, SCOTUS is not touching. Those are espionage statutes and too many people have spent decades in prison under those statutes.

Bwahahahahahaa!!!!

4 separate grand juries of his peers brought those charges, Son. POlitical parties have nothing to do with it. He committed crimes.

It's really just that fucking simple.
Four Grand Juries in reliably democratic cities manned by reliable democrats and controlled by democrat DAs. Not exactly a demonstration of blind justice.

And while you are at it, please give examples of "insurrections" that were attempted with NO FIREARMS.

I won't hold my breath.
Not only no firearms, but no attempt to seize control of the media offices, military bases, police stations or any other of the many things necessary for a coup.

Trumps tactic right now seems to revolve around ……hurl insults at the Judge and then appeal based on he is biased against you.

He claims he is being persecuted, politically motivated, biased judge and prosecutor.
He never really provides a defense against the charges
Ther judges were biased before Trump "insulted" them. By the way, calling someone biased that is biased isn't insulting them. The truth cannot be an insult.

Ther judges were biased before Trump "insulted" them. By the way, calling someone biased that is biased isn't insulting them. The truth cannot be an insult.
Trump is working the umpire complaining about every call

It will not help him

hillary book.jpg

Forum List

Back