Capitol Rioter Shocks Judge With 'Ridiculous' Sentencing Statements

While appearing in court the insurrectionist made repeated conspiratorial rants about how being let into the Capitol building was entrapment and that Dr. Fauci purposely released a bioweapon to stop the reelection of Donald Trump.

That's the truth that's coming from many of the magas on this forum. Are we supposed to think it's a joke now?

While appearing in court the insurrectionist made repeated conspiratorial rants about how being let into the Capitol building was entrapment and that Dr. Fauci purposely released a bioweapon to stop the reelection of Donald Trump.

I bet the CIA, in collaboration with the FBI, implanted electronic devices in his head.

Yeah and the crowd nods its head in approval. as it is what they want to hear. With about 192 people sentenced, 350 remain on the FBI wanted list and are in hiding.

All this for one man? Who probably never offer to help pay for their defense. He lives in his ivory tower and could care less. Yet they thrive on it because he says he believes but is a known liar. He even got his COVID shot but its a secret.

Last edited:

Does he have an insanity defense.

I bet the CIA, in collaboration with the FBI, implanted electronic devices in his head.
-------------------------------------------------------------
I disagree with the poster, Okfine.
Respectfully. But firmly.

Rather, than the CIA/FBI doing the implanting it was the Fauci/Pelosi Elite Strike Force Team who got them installed via Covid Vaccines. 5 devices total.
Duh!!

Too, it need be noted that the bloke just sentenced is due for an upgrade in his 'electronic device'.

It's gonna be installed by John F. Kennedy, Jr., under a 'MonkeyPox' hoax story.

He'll never know.

"What did the BLM rioters have to say to the judge?"

I'd be surprised, poster Leweman, if any on this gossipboard would know.

However, I would suggest you go more local.....something like 11,000+ were arrested during the Social Justice/Police Brutality unrest in 2020.
If you are a sincere poster and wish to be a value-added contributor here.....well, maybe go to some of the local court jurisdictions and source out the individual cases, the verdicts, and the sentences. See if their are court transcripts of what any of the arrestees stated to the court.

Thanx, in advance.

I'd be surprised, poster Leweman, if any on this gossipboard would know.

However, I would suggest you go more local.....something like 11,000+ were arrested during the Social Justice/Police Brutality unrest in 2020.
If you are a sincere poster and wish to be a value-added contributor here.....well, maybe go to some of the local court jurisdictions and source out the individual cases, the verdicts, and the sentences. See if their are court transcripts of what any of the arrestees stated to the court.

Thanx, in advance.
Wouldn't know. It was never covered or blamed on democrats by the "media".

So... if I decided to lie and characterize someone here as a pedophile, and continued to do that regardless of there being no indictment, no evidence, nothing... just kept calling them a pedophile, child rapist or whatever... that'd be okay with you guys? Not ONE person has been charged, let alone convicted of the crime of insurrection yet we see that lie repeated ad nauseum by members here and by their media whores in DC/NY.
You people have no integrity nor any shame and I hope Karma bites all of you dead up in your ass and soon...

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

“Insurrectionist”?
Dude, you are falling deeper into the Leftist abyss with each passing day….catch yourself before all of your brain cells are cooked….catch yourself before it’s too late.

So... if I decided to lie and characterize someone here as a pedophile, and continued to do that regardless of there being no indictment, no evidence, nothing... just kept calling them a pedophile, child rapist or whatever... that'd be okay with you guys? Not ONE person has been charged, let alone convicted of the crime of insurrection yet we see that lie repeated ad nauseum by members here and by their media whores in DC/NY.
You people have no integrity nor any shame and I hope Karma bites all of you dead up in your ass and soon...
Several have been charged and convicted of seditious conspiracy. Some even admitted guilt. Do you know what seditious conspiracy is?

? Not ONE person has been charged, let alone convicted of the crime of insurrection yet we see that lie repeated

Forum List

Back