It's Official. Jan 6th Was an Insurrection. So says the Judge. Read All About It

The words of a Judge, to an insurrectionist who plead for leniency in sentencing.

“You’re entitled to your political views but not to an insurrection,” said Kollar Kotelly as she handed down the sentence. “You were an insurrectionist.”

snippets above
The judge is wrong too. He, nor anyone else involved with the riot on Jan 6 was convicted of insurrection. There was no insurrection.
Daniel Ray Caldwell, 51, of The Colony, Texas, pleaded guilty in the District of Columbia to assaulting, resisting, or impeding officers using a dangerous weapon.

I never had sex with that woman...Ms Lewinsky....now that was a real big lie for real
IIRC he never stated/said that.

His statement was: I had no sexual relationship with ....., and all the time his eyes were twinking and winking😂
So in legal terms, he wasn't lying - since he did not have a sexual relationship - but simpley got a blow j...

The judge is wrong too. He, nor anyone else involved with the riot on Jan 6 was convicted of insurrection. There was no insurrection.
Daniel Ray Caldwell, 51, of The Colony, Texas, pleaded guilty in the District of Columbia to assaulting, resisting, or impeding officers using a dangerous weapon.
She said it was an insurrection. Please, stop with the semantics.

If a murder is committed and one is arrested for participating in it, but not being the murderer themself -- was a murder committed?

IIRC he never stated/said that.

His statement was: I had no sexual relationship with ....., and all the time his eyes were twinking and winking😂
So in legal terms, he wasn't lying - since he did not have a sexual relationship - but simpley got a blow j...
and we reelected him and Newt and company were disgraced and you shit heads lost the House

Good job Bill thank you

And I say it was a riot. She is wrong and I am right. There was no organization, weapon or plan to overthrow the government--an insurrection. You can play games with what you want to believe all you want. But the FACT remains--There was NO insurrection.

CHAPTER 115—TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES

§2383. Rebellion or insurrection​

"Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof..." Trying to prevent the certification - the violent uprising against the constitutional authority in the Capitol building, to certify the vote, and against our government sitting in the Capitol.

"Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof..." Trying to prevent the certification - the violent uprising against the constitutional authority in the Capitol building, to certify the vote, and against our government sitting in the Capitol.
Again: not an insurrection.

And I say it was a riot. She is wrong and I am right. There was no organization, weapon or plan to overthrow the government--an insurrection. You can play games with what you want to believe all you want. But the FACT remains--There was NO insurrection.
As a foreigner aka German I would forward:
It was a riot - if however it proofs to be true that an acting president of a country was the initiator/organizer of a riot - then that would equate into being an insurrection.

Again: not an insurrection.
They incited, and assisted in engaging in a rebellion/insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof...

rebellion, insurrection Take your pick. People have plead guilty. People have been found guilty of seditious conspiracy? Conspiracy to what? A violent uprising against the authority of our duly elected government

Nope, no rebellion, no insurrection. None charged either. Strike three.

As a foreigner aka German I would forward:
It was a riot - if however it proofs to be true that an acting president of a country was the initiator/organizer of a riot - then that would equate into being an insurrection.
Trump stated. Go peacefully and patriotically and make your voices heard. The pink hat brigade did exactly the same thing when Trump took office. They just didn't riot.

Trump stated. Go peacefully and patriotically and make your voices heard. The pink hat brigade did exactly the same thing when Trump took office. They just didn't riot.
Sorry but Trump knows his hard core supporters better then anyone else - as such to ask for a peaceful demonstration, well.....
But anyway I wouldn't know if he even forwarded as to what you stated.
If true he would only be guilty of initiating a demonstration that turned violent aka a riot.

Question to myself: why would a President personally need to inspire/instigate, call for a demonstration?

Last edited:
Your violent insurrectionist pal is _still_ going to prison. Sucks to be you.
All rioters should be jailed, from every past, present, and future riot.

As for the judge saying it was an insurrection, she needs to get that evidence to the FBI and Pelosi, or, she needs to grab a dictionary, because the FBI didn't find any evidence of an insurrection, and the Jan 6th committee fell flat on it's face, at the tax payers cost.

They incited, and assisted in engaging in a rebellion/insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof...
No. They certainly did not.
rebellion, insurrection Take your pick.
Neither.
People have plead guilty. People have been found guilty of seditious conspiracy?
So? People plead guilty for lots of reasons. Technical guilt isn’t always one of those reasons.
Conspiracy to what? A violent uprising against the authority of our duly elected government
See above.

No. They certainly did not.

Neither.

So? People plead guilty for lots of reasons. Technical guilt isn’t always one of those reasons.

See above.
Wrong. It was an insurrection, and Keyboard Warriors like you sat it out but cheered it on

You're all exposed as weaklings and losers

Forum List

Back