Can't wait for the much-anticipated GOP debates

The more elbowing and jostling for position takes place before they reach the stage...the more I like the idea of one of the whackjobs going 3rd party. We can only hope

Not too far-fetched an idea/possibility; the ultra-nutty Trump may, now since he's fully committed, opt to continue his own personal circus act.

I mean this sincerely, the GOP debates will be "must-see TV".

Just think of how long it will take for every candidate to shake hands with one another.

Just think what inspiring sermons we'll hear from evangelicals like Huckabee and Walker and Jindal

Just think of the sparring between the 2 NJ tough-guys wanna-bes.

Ultimately, it will be good thing to have a doctor on stage.

Pop corn, anyone??
On the other stage....take your pick....

'I heard on radio there is Cabinet mtg this am. Can I go?'
Dozens Now 'Classified'...
IRS FIX-IT LAWYER NOW IN CHARGE...
REVEALED: SIDNEY WAS EVERYWHERE...
White House Officials DID KNOW About Private Server...
ADMIT: Private server held classified info...
Hillary confounded by fax machine...
Begala asked State Dept how to grade her on CNN...
How Clinton Plays the Media...
Axelrod caught in new lie...

That only works though if you don't have much of a record to look at that was one of the big advantages Obama had in 2008 a lot of people because of his thin record could look at him and see what they wanted. Hillary has been in the public eye since the 90s so most already know where she stands on the issues.

True....and her past experiences will prove BOTH an asset and detriment to her.

But I'd go back to your little signature video of the 3 Stooges as an apt preview of (at least) the first GOP debate.

That only works though if you don't have much of a record to look at that was one of the big advantages Obama had in 2008 a lot of people because of his thin record could look at him and see what they wanted. Hillary has been in the public eye since the 90s so most already know where she stands on the issues.

True....and her past experiences will prove BOTH an asset and detriment to her.

But I'd go back to your little signature video of the 3 Stooges as an apt preview of (at least) the first GOP debate.
I say again that video applies equally well to Democratic debate also.

No, not really......You have NOT heard one word by Sanders blasting Clinton...or vice versa. Conversely (note the prefix of that last word) the right has been led by Trump to bash one another and that mayhem will only get worse.

No, not really......You have NOT heard one word by Sanders blasting Clinton...or vice versa. Conversely (note the prefix of that last word) the right has been led by Trump to bash one another and that mayhem will only get worse.
Actually as Bernie has risen in the polls the Clinton camp has taken some shots at him. Some of the lower tier Republican candidates might get into it with Trump to increase their name recognition the top three Bush,Rubio, and Walker have wisely ignored Trump.

Here's a question for the GOP panel...Politico is reporting that Hillary Clinton is a birther and in fact her campaign started the whole birther movement against Obama, if nominated will you call Hillary out on this during the general election debates?

Every dirt and rumor of dirt will come out in the "Progressive" media!!:razz:

Sanders probably never will. Sanders strategy is to keep the dem primary focused on issues, position stances and voting patterns.

If the libs pay attention to him, they will leave Hillary in droves. Much more so than when Obama was running.

Bernie Sanders is a threat to Hillary. You can't see it now because it is early, but people will notice just before the primaries start.

I realize that you're just a Soros hate drone, that you don't actually have a brain or the capacity to form thoughts on your own; still..

{
“You can’t be on the fence on this one. You are either for it or you’re against it,” Mr. Sanders said, referring to Mrs. Clinton during an interview on CNN’s “State of the Union.”

“No fence-sitting on this one,” he declared.

Mrs. Clinton has kept on the sidelines during debate over the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP), trying to walk a fine line between remaining loyal to the president for whom she served as secretary of state and placating the Democratic Party’s liberal base that opposes the agreement.

Read more: A left hook Bernie Sanders criticizes Hillary Clinton on trade deal - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter}

Forum List

Back