Can't wait for the much-anticipated GOP debates

I mean this sincerely, the GOP debates will be "must-see TV".

Just think of how long it will take for every candidate to shake hands with one another.

Just think what inspiring sermons we'll hear from evangelicals like Huckabee and Walker and Jindal

Just think of the sparring between the 2 NJ tough-guys wanna-bes.

Ultimately, it will be good thing to have a doctor on stage.

Pop corn, anyone??
I think Trump is bound to steal the show. I can see him interrupting and talking over all of them with his laughable bravado and by the time it is over we will have no idea what we just witnessed. Hillary will get a boost in the polls once the dust settles.

Just think of how long it will take for every candidate to shake hands with one another.

Just think what inspiring sermons we'll hear from evangelicals like Huckabee and Walker and Jindal

Pop corn, anyone??
You really a simple fuck .

Yup he is. I can hardly wait for the Democratic debates.

After all, "What difference does it make." Hillbat Clinton will be front and center.

Popcorn anyone??

At least the Republicans are actually offering the people real choices for the nominee instead of simply crowning a nominee and then running around trying to convince everyone that they haven't.

Rather ironic that you talk about the GOP offering real "choices".............and then you have that cute little Three Stooges signature video.

Actually clever AND ironic of you (question: which GOP candidate resembles Moe the most?)
I also talked about the lack of choices from the Democrats interesting you didn't try and connect the video to them.

I think Trump is bound to steal the show. I can see him interrupting and talking over all of them with his laughable bravado and by the time it is over we will have no idea what we just witnessed. Hillary will get a boost in the polls once the dust settles.
Very true......The more serious GOP candidates are probably dreading the Trump show-stealing act.
In fairness I can remember H. Clinton whispering to Edwards about the fact that debates should only be for the more serious candidates.

I also talked about the lack of choices from the Democrats interesting you didn't try and connect the video to them.

Perhaps, but another way of looking at the issue is that the GOP is seriously fractured and trying to find a cohesive message, while the Dems are fairly united.

My [surely not to be heeded] advice to republicans, is to concentrate on all those senate seats they must defend next year.

Trump and Cruz on the same stage, this needs to happen.

at the rate the Democrats are going, the old lady Hillary is going to be up there debating herself. Sanders might not live that long he has to be around 101 right now. and O'someone call O'Malley. what a bunch of OLD WHITE PEOPLE from that party who claim to be the most stocked up with Diversity... lol
you can't write these jokes any better.

Watching party at the trailer park?

Perhaps, but another way of looking at the issue is that the GOP is seriously fractured and trying to find a cohesive message, while the Dems are fairly united.

My [surely not to be heeded] advice to republicans, is to concentrate on all those senate seats they must defend next year.
He won't win the nomination but I wouldn't call Hillary and the Bernie Sanders wing of the Democratic Party united. He has already forced her to go farther left than she wanted to in the primary and if Elizabeth Warren had run I think she might have beaten Hillary for the nomination.

I totally agree! I think having Trump and Christie on the same stage will be a hoot, if Christie makes it. I wager we will get half a dozen obscenities out of those two. The GOP establishment will be holding their breath....

Pop corn, anyone??
You can count upon, with 100 percent certainty, the candidates will be asked to raise their hands if they believe (insert most ridiculous belief here), and then the moment when all their hands go up will become the signature photo of the debate.

1zn2vrl.jpg

MODERATOR: May I see, by a show of hands, how many of you would support a constitutional amendment which restricts marriage to a union between one man and one woman?

When the hands go up, it will be a photo which will go down through the ages next to the one of George Wallace standing on the schoolhouse steps.

15482s4.jpg

Forum List

Back