Can't wait for the much-anticipated GOP debates

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
I mean this sincerely, the GOP debates will be "must-see TV".

Just think of how long it will take for every candidate to shake hands with one another.

Just think what inspiring sermons we'll hear from evangelicals like Huckabee and Walker and Jindal

Just think of the sparring between the 2 NJ tough-guys wanna-bes.

Ultimately, it will be good thing to have a doctor on stage.

Pop corn, anyone??

Just think of how long it will take for every candidate to shake hands with one another.

Just think what inspiring sermons we'll hear from evangelicals like Huckabee and Walker and Jindal

Pop corn, anyone??
You really a simple fuck .

Pop corn, anyone??
It'll be the same ole worn out rhetoric, empty promises, the blame game, playing to the TV audience, playing to the cameras, political BS, and absolutely nothing of substance. We've seen and heard it a thousand times already. The same play, just different actors. I'd rather watch reruns of old Toyota commercials.

Pop corn, anyone??

I heard today that Trump will make the cut. That will make it worth watching.

Should be great fun but not so much for the RWs.

Jindal's are extremely low. He might not get invited

Gee, I hope he will be invited.....The GOP very much needs an east Indian on the forum.

And he's an anchor baby.

They really do have quite the international cast - Canada, Germany, Cuba, a couple of extra-terrestrials and a token Hispanic in Hebby. So yeah, what difference will an Indian make?

And he's an anchor baby.

They really do have quite the international cast - Canada, Germany, Cuba, a couple of extra-terrestrials and a token Hispanic in Hebby. So yeah, what difference will an Indian make?

...."and a couple of extra-terrestrials"?...LOL.... I love your sense of humor.

Pop corn, anyone??
It'll be the same ole worn out rhetoric, empty promises, the blame game, playing to the TV audience, playing to the cameras, political BS, and absolutely nothing of substance. We've seen and heard it a thousand times already. The same play, just different actors. I'd rather watch reruns of old Toyota commercials.
Hmmm.... worn out rhetoric, empty promises, the blame game, atc. I thought you were talking about Obama!

I am eagerly awaiting the GOP debates and then THE REAL INTERESTING debate will be Clinton (if she beats Sanders, lmao) against the GOP candidate. She'll be toast if they don't get a liberal moderator.

I look forward to these debates from both parties this much

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I don't need a debate to make up my mind of who I will vote for.

at the rate the Democrats are going, the old lady Hillary is going to be up there debating herself. Sanders might not live that long he has to be around 101 right now. and O'someone call O'Malley. what a bunch of OLD WHITE PEOPLE from that party who claim to be the most stocked up with Diversity... lol
you can't write these jokes any better.

Obviously, most right wingers lack a sense of humor (among other senses)...but, it truly is a shame that so much raw talent from the GOP candidates' podia will be wasted on their base. Pity.

Yabut, you always say you don't need to avail yourself of facts in order to make up what passes for your mind.

And, from your posts, I believe you.

At least the Republicans are actually offering the people real choices for the nominee instead of simply crowning a nominee and then running around trying to convince everyone that they haven't.

Also one thing about conservative candidates, they CANNOT stop themselves from becoming 13 year olds. As soon as trump calls one or two of them idiots the junior high debate will be on.

It is going to be a glorious super-slow-mo trainwreck where you can see each fail flying in all directions at once. Like the beginning of Zombieland.

At least the Republicans are actually offering the people real choices for the nominee instead of simply crowning a nominee and then running around trying to convince everyone that they haven't.

Rather ironic that you talk about the GOP offering real "choices".............and then you have that cute little Three Stooges signature video.

Actually clever AND ironic of you (question: which GOP candidate resembles Moe the most?)

A bunch of progressives spouting about how they intend to compromise with D's does not sound interesting.

Pop corn, anyone??
Think I found a preview:

Forum List

Back