Can't get rid of this guy: Castro's Doctor says that he will live to 140...

insein

Apr 10, 2004
Philadelphia, Amazing huh...
http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/05/19/060519204148.jda4r8qu.html

Castro healthy enough to live till 140 years old: doctor
May 19 4:47 PM US/Eastern
Email this story

Cuban President Fidel Castro, who turns 80 this year, enjoys vibrant health and will live to 140, his chief doctor said.

Doctor Eugenio Selman-Housein, who heads Castro's medical team, denied that the longtime leader has Parkinson's disease, as the CIA reportedly believes.

"Every day they invent a new one," Selman-Housein said. "He will live 140 years."

Castro's health, once a taboo subject in the communist-led island, has become a topic of discussion since he fainted in public in 2001 and slipped and fell before television cameras in October 2004.

Castro, who quit smoking his trademark cigars in 1986, has led Cuba since 1959. He turns 80 on August 13.

"Every day they invent a new one," Selman-Housein said. "He will live 140 years."

Now if that was Baghdad Bob he'd be standing in view of the camera with Castro's funeral procession in the background saying, "it's just western propaganda, he will live for 200 years, no, he will live for 300 years!"

Diuretic said:
Now if that was Baghdad Bob he'd be standing in view of the camera with Castro's funeral procession in the background saying, "it's just western propaganda, he will live for 200 years, no, he will live for 300 years!"

If Castro is still alive in 300 years ill give him an award:p

Doctor Eugenio Selman-Housein, who heads Castro's medical team, denied that the longtime leader has Parkinson's disease, as the CIA reportedly believes.

Heck, I'd say that too, if I had a gun to my head.

Who really cares? I may think differently because I wasnt alive to see much of the cold war. If things get really out of hand a CIA operative will end it with $0.95 of Uncle Sam's money, fired from an M40.

Semper Fi said:
Who really cares? I may think differently because I wasnt alive to see much of the cold war. If things get really out of hand a CIA operative will end it with $0.95 of Uncle Sam's money, fired from an M40.

That's a refreshing point of view. You weren't alive when the Cold War was on. That means that the whole September '62 thing doesn't concern you. Nor should it. That was then this is now. That whole scene is gone, hopefully forever. Yet American policy towards Cuba is stil governed by its hatred for Castro because he overthrew Battista's regime. Know nothing about Battista? Google him. Read and see what American foreign policy supported back then. See why Castro is hated now.

Forum List

Back