Can't find N word thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems the new software identifies threads created by whiny faggots, and automatically deletes them.

In before the auto delete...
Is it racist to persecute one race for saying a word that other races are free to use without fear of repercussion?

I asked you in your previous retard thread, how are you being persecuted?

He got censored for even asking about the freaking word - that's persecution.

Yeah. Having a message board delete your thread is up there with having a number tattooed onto your arm before being led into a gas chamber. It's kinda like being attacked by dogs and water hoses. Every time I have a post deleted I feel as if my church in South Africa was burnt to the ground.

You can be a smart ass all you like, but when freedom of expression is employed, it amounts to persecution. A word does not hurt people and for you to equate it to acts of violence is about as chickenshit as you can get.

Calling me a smart ass does hurt.

Hopefully it does. If people are offended by the word, then I'm offended that they got offended. If one race can use it (and they do), then it's fair game. Some people are just looking for reasons to be divisive.
Since when has it become divisive for whites to not be able to use the n word?

I started a thread yesterday about how it is racist to persecute people of one race for saying a word that the other races are free to say without fear of repercussion. I went to have a look at it today over my morning coffee, but couldn't find it. Does anybody know what happened with it?
Coyote said it was flagged one of the mods deleted it,, she said too many words were used but you’re not supposed to use in a free-speech site.. lol idk .. libs are protective of their slave base

I started a thread yesterday about how it is racist to persecute people of one race for saying a word that the other races are free to say without fear of repercussion. I went to have a look at it today over my morning coffee, but couldn't find it. Does anybody know what happened with it?

Im2 or pogo probably rated ya out and complained

You cry every day about me pointing out actual white racist law and policy. STFU.

It seems the new software identifies threads created by whiny faggots, and automatically deletes them.

In before the auto delete...
Is it racist to persecute one race for saying a word that other races are free to use without fear of repercussion?
I don't think anyone should use the word. But if blacks want to call each other that, it is their business. Why should anyone care?

Is it racist to persecute one race for saying a word that other races are free to use without fear of repercussion? Can you answer this without evading?

I did, but that wasn't enough for you. You kept at it and at it and at it until the only thing I wanted to do was tell you to go fuck yourself...

No one is persecuting you. You are getting your ass kicked because you disrespected a Black person. Cease your disrespect and no one will kick your ass again.

Some black guy stole it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back