Can't find N word thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
I started a thread yesterday about how it is racist to persecute people of one race for saying a word that the other races are free to say without fear of repercussion. I went to have a look at it today over my morning coffee, but couldn't find it. Does anybody know what happened with it?

I started a thread yesterday about how it is racist to persecute people of one race for saying a word that the other races are free to say without fear of repercussion. I went to have a look at it today over my morning coffee, but couldn't find it. Does anybody know what happened with it?
Check with Rod Sterling..........

• Funny
Reactions: IM2

Repeat the word to yourself 10 times and take 2 aspirin, if that doesn't work go out in the street and shout it out loud.

Hopefully that helps you feel better.

Good luck!

It seems the new software identifies threads created by whiny faggots, and automatically deletes them.

In before the auto delete...
Is it racist to persecute one race for saying a word that other races are free to use without fear of repercussion?

Repeat the word to yourself 10 times and take 2 aspirin, if that doesn't work go out in the street and shout it out loud.

Good luck!
Is it racist to persecute one race for saying a word that other races are free to use without fear of repercussion? Can you answer without evading?

It seems the new software identifies threads created by whiny faggots, and automatically deletes them.

Is it racist to persecute one race for saying a word that other races are free to use without fear of repercussion?

I asked you in your previous retard thread, how are you being persecuted?

He got censored for even asking about the freaking word - that's persecution.

Yeah. Having a message board delete your thread is up there with having a number tattooed onto your arm before being led into a gas chamber. It's kinda like being attacked by dogs and water hoses. Every time I have a post deleted I feel as if my church in South Africa was burnt to the ground.

Good luck!
Is it racist to persecute one race for saying a word that other races are free to use without fear of repercussion? Can you answer without evading?

Yes! It's the very essence of racism.

If you can show where I have claimed to be persecuted for using the word, or if you can show where I have even claimed to have used the word, or where I have expressed interest in using the word, then I will respond to your evasion.

Is it racist to persecute one race for saying a word that other races are free to use without fear of repercussion? Can you answer this without evading?

The so called persecution of whites for using a racial slur that blacks do not use as such is not racist. The complaining about not being able to use that racial slur is racist. Again, nobody black here is complaining because they can't call whites dagos, micks, wops, kikes, guineas, limeys. or pollacks. There haven't been 50 threads by blacks bemoaning why they can't do that, but here we have a person who is going to continue create crying threads because he can't call someone the n word in an online forum. He just has to be free to be able to do that. And that is a display of racism.

Good luck!

It would be wrong if somebody was being persecuted for using the same word others are allowed to use. That's not happening though.

Yeah. Having a message board delete your thread is up there with having a number tattooed onto your arm before being led into a gas chamber. It's kinda like being attacked by dogs and water hoses. Every time I have a post deleted I feel as if my church in South Africa was burnt to the ground.

You can be a smart ass all you like, but when freedom of expression is employed, it amounts to persecution. A word does not hurt people and for you to equate it to acts of violence is about as chickenshit as you can get.

You can be a smart ass all you like, but when freedom of expression is employed, it amounts to persecution. A word does not hurt people and for you to equate it to acts of violence is about as chickenshit as you can get.

Calling me a smart ass does hurt.

The so called persecution of whites for using a racial slur that blacks do not use as such is not racist. The complaining about not being able to use that racial slur is racist. Again, nobody black here is complaining because they can't call whites dagos, micks, wops, kikes, guineas, limeys. or pollacks. There haven't been 50 threads by blacks bemoaning why they can't do that, but here we have a person who is going to continue create crying threads because he can't call someone the n word in an online forum. He just has to be free to be able to do that. And that is a display of racism.

Blacks use the word continually. It's even used in rap. I use it everyday language and nobody really gives a rip. Case in point: Several of us are sitting in the breakroom and one guy is saying his (censored word) told him something that obviously wrong and his (censored word) said we should do something else. I replied with your (censored word) could get us all into trouble. Nobody gave a rip that the brother was using the word NOR that I responded with the word. Feigning emotions in order to censor people is dishonest and wrong.

Calling me a smart ass does hurt.

Hopefully it does. If people are offended by the word, then I'm offended that they got offended. If one race can use it (and they do), then it's fair game. Some people are just looking for reasons to be divisive.

Blacks use the word continually. It's even used in rap. I use it everyday language and nobody really gives a rip. Case in point: Several of us are sitting in the breakroom and one guy is saying his (censored word) told him something that obviously wrong and his (censored word) said we should do something else. I replied with your (censored word) could get us all into trouble. Nobody gave a rip that the brother was using the word NOR that I responded with the word. Feigning emotions in order to censor people is dishonest and wrong.

So, you're saying that you haven't been persecuted in your every day life by using the word.

Im2 or pogo probably rated ya out and complained

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back