Candace Owens gives passionate speech About the scam of “ feminism “

Candace Owens Blasts Scam of Feminism in Passionate TPUSA Speech

She is so right I see it in Boston, women working 40 hours a week, sleeping around, no kids, getting used, looking miserable ..
Studies show conservative Christian married women are the happiest in the world
The next Ann Coulter. But less relevant because most in her target audience will never get past her skin color
Ann is awesome.. but she is the female MLK, with out the rape lol
Booker T, and Fredrick Douglas
Owens is an idiot
That’s what you democrats called MLK. She’s in good company

She is so right I see it in Boston, women working 40 hours a week, sleeping around, no kids, getting used, looking miserable ..
The next Ann Coulter. But less relevant because most in her target audience will never get past her skin color
Owens is an idiot
You just called him a rapist. I wish her stupid ass good luck in sucking money out of you retards.

Owens is an idiot
You just called him a rapist. I wish her stupid ass good luck in sucking money out of you retards.
Didn’t he rape 40 women??

Cool. Are you just saying ppl who are supported by others are the happiest in the world?

My kids are pretty happy, they have blind faith I'll pay the mortgage next month, no concerns about the internal waterpump on that 'ol 2.7L Chrysler I'm using as a 3rd car. They should be happy.
No idea what you are talking about

ok. I'll try to lead you to it.

You said women who don't work 40 hours a week with career problems supporting themselves w/o kids and all are not as happy as Conservative Christian women who apparently are are the ones who have a bunch of kids and some master to feed and house them and their kids.

So I thought of how nice it must be to go through life as a dependent like my kids. Just lie on my back in one place and enjoy getting babies made instead of having a job or whatever you were insinuating Christian women do.

StrawMan2.jpg

Owens is an idiot
Didn’t he rape 40 women??
I don’t care. I would have sided with Malcolm X.

Feminists foght for the rights and privileges that Candace Owens enjoys

Otherwise, Candace would be a secretary

Candace Owens is a sell out
So you support modern feminism?
Entirely

I doubt it.

Feminism gave Candace Owens an opportunity to be given a position of responsibility

So a woman who is 55, unmarried and has no kids
And she blames feminists

Cool. Are you just saying ppl who are supported by others are the happiest in the world?

My kids are pretty happy, they have blind faith I'll pay the mortgage next month, no concerns about the internal waterpump on that 'ol 2.7L Chrysler I'm using as a 3rd car. They should be happy.
No idea what you are talking about

ok. I'll try to lead you to it.

You said women who don't work 40 hours a week with career problems supporting themselves w/o kids and all are not as happy as Conservative Christian women who apparently are are the ones who have a bunch of kids and some master to feed and house them and their kids.

So I thought of how nice it must be to go through life as a dependent like my kids. Just lie on my back in one place and enjoy getting babies made instead of having a job or whatever you were insinuating Christian women do.
What makes you think Christian women don’t work?

In this case its the OP including the statement about 40 hours a week in his criticism of other women sentence which made me think whichever form of christian women he was referring to don't work.

Forum List

Back