Candace Owens gives passionate speech About the scam of “ feminism “

Candace Owens Blasts Scam of Feminism in Passionate TPUSA Speech

She is so right I see it in Boston, women working 40 hours a week, sleeping around, no kids, getting used, looking miserable ..
Studies show conservative Christian married women are the happiest in the world

Cool. Are you just saying ppl who are supported by others are the happiest in the world?

My kids are pretty happy, they have blind faith I'll pay the mortgage next month, no concerns about the internal waterpump on that 'ol 2.7L Chrysler I'm using as a 3rd car. They should be happy.

• Banned

She is so right I see it in Boston, women working 40 hours a week, sleeping around, no kids, getting used, looking miserable ..

Cool. Are you just saying ppl who are supported by others are the happiest in the world?

My kids are pretty happy, they have blind faith I'll pay the mortgage next month, no concerns about the internal waterpump on that 'ol 2.7L Chrysler I'm using as a 3rd car. They should be happy.
No idea what you are talking about

ok. I'll try to lead you to it.

You said women who don't work 40 hours a week with career problems supporting themselves w/o kids and all are not as happy as Conservative Christian women who apparently are are the ones who have a bunch of kids and some master to feed and house them and their kids.

So I thought of how nice it must be to go through life as a dependent like my kids. Just lie on my back in one place and enjoy getting babies made instead of having a job or whatever you were insinuating Christian women do.

• Banned

You said women who don't work 40 hours a week with career problems supporting themselves w/o kids and all are not as happy as Conservative Christian women who apparently are are the ones who have a bunch of kids and some master to feed and house them and their kids.

So I thought of how nice it must be to go through life as a dependent like my kids. Just lie on my back in one place and enjoy getting babies made instead of having a job or whatever you were insinuating Christian women do.
No idea what your talking about.. that’s not what I said

You are the OP, right?

the OP drew a comparison between the gals working 40 hours a week and sleeping in different beds while not getting pregnant vs the happiness of the "christian" gals who presumably don't work, and get pregnant by earning their keep sleeping in the same bed?

• Banned

You are the OP, right?

the OP drew a comparison between the gals working 40 hours a week and sleeping in different beds while not getting pregnant vs the happiness of the "christian" gals who presumably don't work, and get pregnant by earning their keep sleeping in the same bed?
You presume wrong .. so try again

You are the OP, right?

I mean this was the whole OP:
"She is so right I see it in Boston, women working 40 hours a week, sleeping around, no kids, getting used, looking miserable ..
Studies show conservative Christian married women are the happiest in the world"

If you mean something different you should type different words.

Bad: Women working 40 hours a week
Bad: Women choosing to sleep with different folks
Bad: Women not having kids
Bad: Getting used by men who want sex
Bad: looking miserable (seems more of a random flail to me but you typed it)

Good: Conservative
Good: Christian
Good: Married (presumably monogamous

What did you mean then?

• Banned

You are the OP, right?

"She is so right I see it in Boston, women working 40 hours a week, sleeping around, no kids, getting used, looking miserable ..
Studies show conservative Christian married women are the happiest in the world"

What did you mean then?
Again you have a small brain.. we are talking women doing it alone and women getting married having kids, which is a lot of work but sharing responsibilities , engineering a home. Family unit ,, having love in your 50’s compared to medication making single women happy Lol

You are the OP, right?

What did you mean then?
Again you have a small brain.. we are talking women doing it alone and women getting married having kids, which is a lot of work but sharing responsibilities , engineering a home. Family unit ,, having love in your 50’s compared to medication making single women happy Lol

You didn't mention medication, you talked about sex and being Conservative which means what? Supporting big government tariffs and tweeting angry things from the pooper or protesting against the burial of dead gay soldiers today I guess.

But yeah, I'll give you its better to be in a good family in your 50's than being an aging crack whore.

You are the OP, right?

What did you mean then?

You didn't mention medication, you talked about sex and being Conservative which means what? Supporting big government tariffs and tweeting angry things from the pooper or protesting against the burial of dead gay soldiers today I guess.

But yeah, I'll give you its better to be in a good family in your 50's than being an aging crack whore.
Sir I think you’re suffering from Trump to derangement syndrome .. get help watch the video learn stuff

You are the OP, right?

What did you mean then?

Sir I think you’re suffering from Trump to derangement syndrome .. get help watch the video learn stuff

"Trump to derangement syndrome"? sounds deadly. What's it all about?

(videos go too slow, I miss the text based web)

What makes you think Christian women don’t work?

Why some people continue to make sweeping generalizations about women and what we do with our lives is beyond me. Would this same description fit the men of Boston?

Neither you nor this Owens knows everybody, including who sleeps around and who doesn't. Neither of you know whether each individual makes personal decisions for herself/himself, and who is being directed by someone else and "used."

The right-wingers really irritate me with their idiotic attempts to manipulate women emotionally, which they do not direct at men. It's all babies and puppies and sappy greeting-card sentiments and being dominated by mean men and pass around the crying towels, and all to avoid the idea that women make our own decisions.

Will you people please grow up and learn to face real life like adults?

Why some people continue to make sweeping generalizations about women and what we do with our lives is beyond me. Would this same description fit the men of Boston?

Neither you nor this Owens knows everybody, including who sleeps around and who doesn't. Neither of you know whether each individual makes personal decisions for herself/himself, and who is being directed by someone else and "used."

The right-wingers really irritate me with their idiotic attempts to manipulate women emotionally, which they do not direct at men. It's all babies and puppies and sappy greeting-card sentiments and being dominated by mean men and pass around the crying towels, and all to avoid the idea that women make our own decisions.

Stats tell us you lib feminist are not happy and taking many meds because you are sad and lonely.. you need to put the work in for a man.. or risk being medicated and sad

The next Ann Coulter. But less relevant because most in her target audience will never get past her skin color
Ann is awesome.. but she is the female MLK, with out the rape lol
Booker T, and Fredrick Douglas

Stats tell us you lib feminist are not happy and taking many meds because you are sad and lonely.. you need to put the work in for a man.. or risk being medicated and sad

Still trying the emotional manipulation crap, I see. Go try it on some guys.

The next Ann Coulter. But less relevant because most in her target audience will never get past her skin color
Ann is awesome.. but she is the female MLK, with out the rape lol
Booker T, and Fredrick Douglas
Owens is an idiot

Still trying the emotional manipulation crap, I see. Go try it on some guys.
It’s real life studies

Forum List

Back