Candace Owens destroys police brutality myth with one tweet

I like and admire Candace Owens very much! :thup:

I agree with her almost all the time. She is amazing!

Candace Owens on Twitter

990 black men shot by police and only 16 unarmed hmmm....

Which is irrelevant since there is no law stating the police can only use deadly force if they are threatened with deadly force.

I agree, but the statistics destroys the narrative that police are murdering unarmed black men in droves. If you’re black you have a greater chance of being struck by lightning then killed by police when not having a weapon.

Candace Owens on Twitter

Which is irrelevant since there is no law stating the police can only use deadly force if they are threatened with deadly force.

I agree, but the statistics destroys the narrative that police are murdering unarmed black men in droves. If you’re black you have a greater chance of being struck by lightning then killed by police when not having a weapon.

The media lies as usual. Nothing makes them happier than a protest, riot, or increased rate in police officer deaths. The truth of the matter is unarmed whites (per percentage of population) are shot more frequently than blacks by police. The media kind of leaves that point out when reporting on an unarmed black being shot.

Candace Owens on Twitter

The media lies as usual. Nothing makes them happier than a protest, riot, or increased rate in police officer deaths. The truth of the matter is unarmed whites (per percentage of population) are shot more frequently than blacks by police. The media kind of leaves that point out when reporting on an unarmed black being shot.

As rep Omar would say - it’s all about the Benjamin’s, baby! The media and race baiters/“civil rights” leaders make money hand over fist on division and hate

Candace Owens on Twitter

As rep Omar would say - it’s all about the Benjamin’s, baby! The media and race baiters/“civil rights” leaders make money hand over fist on division and hate

It's just like the George Zimmerman story. You know........the White Hispanic guy who shot an unarmed black kid that was beating the living snot out of him and pounding his head into the cement.

We should all know by now that the left are the biggest racists on the planet.

Trust me....

They despise black conservatives more than anyone. More than they even hate Trump.

Minority conservatives (especially black) are a giant threat to their well oiled propaganda and narrative that they need to usher in their agenda to destroy America, the free market and eventually to eradicate Christianity from the face of the earth.

We should know this and they have been making this very clear. They are not hiding their agenda anymore.

She's wrong

The officer is not a medical officer. Fuck you communist. He just wanted to come home alive that day. I hope the cocksucker doesn’t get a dime.

He got over an $800k settlement and it's your behavior that parallels a Communist.

He shouldn't' have gotten anything and another media dress up. The suspect put himself in that position the even though the cops over reacted. 800K isn't justified.

Forum List

Back