Candace Owens calls Adolf Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' a 'textbook' while excusing Kyrie Irving's antisemitism

You know, I'm not entirely sure what is Kyrie actually did that was antisemetic.

What are they saying he actually did?
I have not seen the documentary, but I believe there are some questionable things in it. Like the holocaust didnt happen, things of that nature. The premise is essentially that the people we currently call Jews arent the Hebrew people referenced in the bible as God's chosen people, that black people are the actual Hebrews.

Im with you. I dont understand why that makes Kyrie an antisemite, but whatever. Im pretty sure he said he didnt believe everything contained in the documentary.

There seems to be double standards.

Kaepernick demonized police and put his team logo on his bigotry.

Kyrie links a movie.

Seems Kyrie has been taken to the whipping post...

But the most obvious thing about the OP is

an Uncle Tom like you will always sell out his own for Iscariot silver.
Kaepernick didn't demonize, he spoke truth.

Whites like you calling me an uncle tom means that I am on the right track.

This is about Candice Owens and she is the sellout.

Last edited:
I say all we have from your poorly written article is some leftist hack telling a story about someone else that he has NO tape of her saying these things, NO transcript, No context...It's a hack story for hacks.
I didn't write the article and you only defend Owens because you can use her to deny your problem.

haha you need to educate yourself on where the Uncle Tom as a negative came from…they came from your plantation bosses…keep licking their boots and calling freemen that

sad…sad
Well one thing we do know is that you are ignorant about the record of the republican party. Where the term came from is irrelevant.. We as blacks have the right to use any designation we want to describe boot licking lawn jockeys who work to maintain white racism against other blacks. Candace Owens ain't free, she is a house negro. And the house negro does not own the house. Once the house negro believes they own the house, they get evicted. She will learn what OJ, Michael Jackson, Omarosa and many other house negros learn once she gets evicted.

I say all we have from your poorly written article is some leftist hack telling a story about someone else that he has NO tape of her saying these things, NO transcript, No context...It's a hack story for hacks.

Lol, what problem? That I disagree with you?
You disagreeing with me is not a problem. Especially if your disagreement is based on fact or lived experience. But you know exactly what your problem is.

Well one thing we do know is that you are ignorant about the record of the republican party. Where the term came from is irrelevant.. We as blacks have the right to use any designation we want to describe boot licking lawn jockeys who work to maintain white racism against other blacks. Candace Owens ain't free, she is a house negro. And the house negro does not own the house. Once the house negro believes they own the house, they get evicted. She will learn what OJ, Michael Jackson, Omarosa and many other house negros learn once she gets evicted.
She can't help it, somebody taught her to hate herself. She is a boot licker and wears it with pride, I will bet the farm that she doesn't associate with any black men other than a few family members. Maybe one day she will wake up and smell the coffee.

• Brilliant
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back