Cancerous Tumors Removed from Ginsburg

BS Filter

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2018
Get ready for the fight of the century. She is on her way out, and this next nominee will be portrayed as the devil incarnate.

If she had any love for her country, she'd retire and allow her seat to be filled with someone who is capable of performing the job. She's combat ineffective so to speak.

If she had any love for her country, she'd retire and allow her seat to be filled with someone who is capable of performing the job. She's combat ineffective so to speak.

She proved that she's a selfish old twat when she refused to retire when Obama wanted to nominate her successor.

Get ready for the fight of the century. She is on her way out, and this next nominee will be portrayed as the devil incarnate.
I have terrible news for you:

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has malignant growths removed from lung, no signs of cancer remain

I know good Christians like you were praying for her death. So sorry.

angry.jpg

DAMMIT!!!

Have y'all seen "Weekend at Bernie's". I suspect that will be the game plan for the Democrats if she expires.

At her age any surgical procedure has a high risk of complications that can result in death...

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has malignant growths removed from lung, no signs of cancer remain

angry.jpg

DAMMIT!!!

angry.jpg

DAMMIT!!!
Praying for the death of an evil deranged person that has used their power to murder the innocent isn't a sin in my Christian faith.

angry.jpg

DAMMIT!!!

angry.jpg

DAMMIT!!!
Praying for the death of an evil deranged person that has used their power to murder the innocent isn't a sin in my Christian faith.
QFP

angry.jpg

DAMMIT!!!

angry.jpg

DAMMIT!!!
YES, IT IS!

You are suppose to pray for them, to see the light, so to say.... God loves her, as much as he loves you, dummy! You are, with all your faults, still his child, His creation.... and so is she...

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg says she was under the impression that legalizing abortion with the 1973 Roe. v. Wade case would eliminate undesirable members of the populace, or as she put it “populations that we don’t want to have too many of.”
Wonder what groups of people who Ginsburg wants to erase?
Do Liberals have souls?

angry.jpg

DAMMIT!!!

angry.jpg

DAMMIT!!!
YES, IT IS!

You are suppose to pray for them, to see the light, so to say.... God loves her, as much as he loves you, dummy! You are, with all your faults, still his child, His creation.... and so is she...
You're right, I do pray she gets saved and sees the light, but until then, I pray God takes her out so President Trump can replace her with a pro life Justice.

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg says she was under the impression that legalizing abortion with the 1973 Roe. v. Wade case would eliminate undesirable members of the populace, or as she put it “populations that we don’t want to have too many of.”
Wonder what groups of people who Ginsburg wants to erase?
Do Liberals have souls?
Evil incarnate.

Forum List

Back