Cancerous Tumors Removed from Ginsburg

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg says she was under the impression that legalizing abortion with the 1973 Roe. v. Wade case would eliminate undesirable members of the populace, or as she put it “populations that we don’t want to have too many of.”
Wonder what groups of people who Ginsburg wants to erase?
Do Liberals have souls?
You took her out of context, retard.

Bearing false witness is one of the top ten. Right up there with murder.

Shame on you.

Q: If you were a lawyer again, what would you want to accomplish as a future feminist legal agenda?

JUSTICE GINSBURG: Reproductive choice has to be straightened out. There will never be a woman of means without choice anymore. That just seems to me so obvious. The states that had changed their abortion laws before Roe [to make abortion legal] are not going to change back. So we have a policy that affects only poor women, and it can never be otherwise, and I don’t know why this hasn’t been said more often.

Q: Are you talking about the distances women have to travel because in parts of the country, abortion is essentially unavailable, because there are so few doctors and clinics that do the procedure? And also, the lack of Medicaid for abortions for poor women?

JUSTICE GINSBURG: Yes, the ruling about that surprised me. [Harris v. McRae — in 1980 the court upheld the Hyde Amendment, which forbids the use of Medicaid for abortions.] Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don’t want to have too many of. So that Roe was going to be then set up for Medicaid funding for abortion. Which some people felt would risk coercing women into having abortions when they didn’t really want them. But when the court decided McRae, the case came out the other way. And then I realized that my perception of it had been altogether wrong.

The Place of Women on the Court

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg says she was under the impression that legalizing abortion with the 1973 Roe. v. Wade case would eliminate undesirable members of the populace, or as she put it “populations that we don’t want to have too many of.”
Do Liberals have souls?

Shame on you.
Really? Okay, give us the context. Go ahead.

Q: If you were a lawyer again, what would you want to accomplish as a future feminist legal agenda?

JUSTICE GINSBURG: Reproductive choice has to be straightened out. There will never be a woman of means without choice anymore. That just seems to me so obvious. The states that had changed their abortion laws before Roe [to make abortion legal] are not going to change back. So we have a policy that affects only poor women, and it can never be otherwise, and I don’t know why this hasn’t been said more often.

Q: Are you talking about the distances women have to travel because in parts of the country, abortion is essentially unavailable, because there are so few doctors and clinics that do the procedure? And also, the lack of Medicaid for abortions for poor women?

JUSTICE GINSBURG: Yes, the ruling about that surprised me. [Harris v. McRae — in 1980 the court upheld the Hyde Amendment, which forbids the use of Medicaid for abortions.] Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don’t want to have too many of. So that Roe was going to be then set up for Medicaid funding for abortion. Which some people felt would risk coercing women into having abortions when they didn’t really want them. But when the court decided McRae, the case came out the other way. And then I realized that my perception of it had been altogether wrong.

So Ginsburg is pro abortion because it eliminates the poor. Is that correct?

Do Liberals have souls?

Shame on you.
I just did.

All caught up?

Whenever I see a quote of a few words, not even a complete sentence, it's almost always a sign of fraud. Especially if it comes from a pseuedocon.

Nope.

Read it again until you understand it.

Let me know if you need any help with the big words.

Do Liberals have souls?

Shame on you.
I just did.

All caught up?

Whenever I see a quote of a few words, not even a complete sentence, it's almost always a sign of fraud. Especially if it comes from a pseuedocon.
So Ginsburg is pro abortion because it eliminates the poor. That's how I see her words. What do you see?

By the way, dipshits. I'm pro-life.

I'm also pro-truth.

Being both is contradictory when it comes to pseudocons.

Nope.

Read it again until you understand it.

Let me know if you need any help with the big words.
Ok, tell me how you read it.

Do Liberals have souls?

Shame on you.
I just did.

All caught up?

So Ginsburg is pro abortion because it eliminates the poor. That's how I see her words. What do you see?
So when you saw her say she was concerned that poor women would be coerced into abortions, you somehow in your tiny fucking pinhead took that to mean she wants to eliminate the poor through abortion.

Wow!

Do Liberals have souls?

Shame on you.
I just did.

All caught up?

So when you saw her say she was concerned that poor women would be coerced into abortions, you somehow in your tiny fucking pinhead took that to mean she wants to eliminate the poor through abortion.

Wow!
Who are the "populations we don't want to have too many of"?

Ginsburg says, quite clearly, that she feared the combination of Roe and Medicaid funding for abortions would lead to the forced extermination of undesirables.

Her fears of this atrocity were alleviated with the McRae decision.

All caught up now, tards?

Ginsburg says, quite clearly, that she feared the combination of Roe and Medicaid funding for abortions would lead to the forced extermination of undesirables.

Her fears of this atrocity were alleviated with the McRae decision.

All caught up now, tards?
She is pro abortion, period.

Get ready for the fight of the century. She is on her way out, and this next nominee will be portrayed as the devil incarnate.

Ms. Blasey Ford and Mike Avenatti are already on the case here. President Trump's choice is a serial gang rapist and should not be confirmed. Chuck U. Schumer has already stated he believes the victim and is committed to voting "no"

Forum List

Back