canadian woman sentenced for sending trump a poison letter

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

then after the poison letter she tried to get into our boarders with weapons. dang canada needs to mind its own business. what nut case this woman is.

then after the poison letter she tried to get into our boarders with weapons. dang canada needs to mind its own business. what nut case this woman is.
That's a woman? You sure that isn't just a dude addicted to HRTs?

Last edited:

Damned Icebacks.

One would expect that manufacturing ricin at home is difficult and dangerous. The purchase of ricin should also be near impossible in Canada as it is in the U.S.
At the same time why would a non U.S. citizen living in Canada want to poison our 46th president?
Seems far fetched to me.

One would expect that manufacturing ricin at home is difficult and dangerous. The purchase of ricin should also be near impossible in Canada as it is in the U.S.
At the same time why would a non U.S. citizen living in Canada want to poison our 46th president?
Seems far fetched to me.
Because she hates his supporters that much?

The crazy lib eyes.
XKFQSIJHFFAPTG6VDEISCHQIEQ.jpg

DragonLady will be posting from prison?

She must be a white supremacist. The left never do things like this.

She must be a white supremacist. The left never do things like this.
not true shall o i show you the articler were lefty ran over right winger kid. hmmmm or how about the ones were left wingers tried to get together and keep trump from taking oath or office.

Forum List

Back