Canadian Farmers Break Thru Police Barricade to Support Truckers

I guess so, on what they are protesting? The Canadian mandates were redundant long before the truckers even started blowing horns, due to US mandates covering cross border truckers.

Something to do with freedom?

Freedom from Covid is my best guess and only Mr. Covid can bring that!

Mr. Covid for Prime Minister! Justin Trudeau just isn't bringing it.
I iterate.

I iterate.
Well that's just it. You haven't and nobody else has tried yet.

They're protesting against Mr. Covid and that makes the Alberta thing really interesting. Jason Kenney can't go anywhere near the topic ever again, after he was burnt so badly on his mistake. And Erin O'Toole is no more!

I can see the Mounties putting the screws to little Kenney. Trudeau doesn't have to interfere in Alberta.

Honkopalypse.jpg

Well that's just it. You haven't and nobody else has tried yet.

They're protesting against Mr. Covid and that makes the Alberta thing really interesting. Jason Kenney can't go anywhere near the topic ever again, after he was burnt so badly on his mistake. And Erin O'Toole is no more!

I can see the Mounties putting the screws to little Kenney. Trudeau doesn't have to interfere in Alberta.
If this is what you actually believe, you are far too stupid to even be on my radar.

Last edited:
If this is what you actually believe, you are far too stupid to even be on my radar.
Well, there's also the adolescent fascination with 18 wheelers and their symbol of manliness., but there's no way of turning that into a protest cause.
And then there's a possible connection between the phony coup attempt by Trump, but how can that be connected to Canada?

You won't know but I'll keep the thread alive by feeding off of you for now anyway.

Well, there's also the adolescent fascination with 18 wheelers and their symbol of manliness., but there's no way of turning that into a protest cause.
And then there's a possible connection between the phony coup attempt by Trump, but how can that be connected to Canada?

You won't know but I'll keep the thread alive by feeding off of you for now anyway.
Fuck off, non-American loser who has nothing relevant to say.

Fuck off, non-American loser who has nothing relevant to say.
Yeah o.k. boss. We have a new thread now anyway, for asking the question. What cause?

Anything please folks? What freedom? What right? What privileges?

I can only say that the truckers there are owners of trucking companies and their agenda is the extreme opposite of truckers who drive some company's trucks.
That could perhaps explain why they don't like our Prime Minister.

However, they don't have a Conservative leader to like after noon today. Go figure!

Hmmmmmmmm..... $10M raised by GoFundMe. That's a lot of diesel. And there are a shit-ton of people cooking food and taking it to the truckers and seeing to their other creature needs. I've heard that there are Canadian cops helping distribute food!

🇨🇦GO TRUCKERS!🇨🇦

Yeah o.k. boss. We have a new thread now anyway, for asking the question. What cause?

Anything please folks? What freedom? What right? What privileges?

I can only say that the truckers there are owners of trucking companies and their agenda is the extreme opposite of truckers who drive some company's trucks.
That could perhaps explain why they don't like our Prime Minister.

However, they don't have a Conservative leader to like after noon today. Go figure!

Much like us in the US, you live in a country that is currently led by a fascist little twat who gets off on oppressing people with racist, divisive, dangerous medical mandates, and economically disastrous lockdowns. Real Americans and real Canadians are rebelling against that fascism, and other attempts by leftist governments to deprive us of our civil and human rights. That's as simple as I can make it for a dumbfuck like you.

ImpressiveStoopit.jpg

Much like us in the US, you live in a country that is currently led by a fascist little twat who gets off on oppressing people with racist, divisive, dangerous medical mandates, and economically disastrous lockdowns. Real Americans and real Canadians are rebelling against that fascism, and other attempts by leftist governments to deprive us of our civil and human rights. That's as simple as I can make it for a dumbfuck like you.
JustinHides.jpg

New Zealand 8th, Australia 6th? That is a messed up, neither one is very free, look at the restrictions placed on their people.
I'm willing to engage in a discussion that is about freedom and what it really means, if you and others are interested. I'm not interested in just more denial, so if that's your objective then I'll be content to just not comment on any interpretations that don't advance the question.

What freedoms do Americans have that the leading countries don't have?
What are the parameters to consider for rating a country's freedoms?
I think the same as 'quality of life'.

Forum List

Back