Canadian Farmers Break Thru Police Barricade to Support Truckers

Where was this?

I'm not aware of any highway in Canada known as the US Canada Highway, and I've spent a rather inordinate amount of time traveling through the southern provinces...

American truckers were on FOX news this morning...people are sending them money for fuel...stations are selling fuel at cost for convoy drivers...this will spread worldwide...I use to think a freedom run like this would have begun in the freest nation on earth....maybe it did...maybe America is not the freest nation on earth anymore...

Go Canadians Go....

The arrests for violence have been kept behind the scenes by the police. These farmers are going to be very unhappy billies very soon.
This could be building to the point where the police will be taking more immediate action with the military looking on.

Otherwise, let the peaceful ones honk until spring thaw.

American truckers were on FOX news this morning...people are sending them money for fuel...stations are selling fuel at cost for convoy drivers...this will spread worldwide...I use to think a freedom run like this would have begun in the freest nation on earth....maybe it did...maybe America is not the freest nation on earth anymore...

Go Canadians Go....
I think a lot of it has to do with cultural norms, and law.

The Canadian culture is very much influenced by American culture, and there ARE a lot of American ex-pats there. I myself know two folks that have moved there personally, and became Canadians.

OTH? Because it is part of the Common Wealth, it has no Bill of Rights protections, so it has been suffering somewhere between the authoritarian measures of Australia, and the Covid restrictions of the U.S.

There are far more gun owners in Canada than in OZ or NZ.

IOW? A perfect laboratory for how far the elites can push a free people before they put their foot down and say. . NO MORE!

The coming weeks and months will be interesting. . .

1643827216456.png

Wonder how soon the police start shooting unarmed protes... I mean insurrectionists to protect the VIPs because the VIPs feared for their lives.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Let's talk about what MEN do! These truckers and farmers are protesting in freezing temps, snow and icy conditions.

BurnLootMurder only riots on fine warm summer nights.

Let's get it on and see who lasts longer.

OOPS! BLM has been hiding out quite a lot, even in the warmer southern zones. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

IOW? A perfect laboratory for how far the elites can push a free people before they put their foot down and say. . NO MORE!

The coming weeks and months will be interesting. . .
Yes, very interesting, but the protesters are still going to have to say what they're protesting. The truckers and the mandates have been sidelined and the trucks seem to be there to just blow their horns?

Freedom?
Freedom from Covid but nobody can bring that except Mr. Covid himself.

People throughout the world are sick and tired with Covid and so the very interesting part is in seeing how they will handle that.

Oh, and as it's all happening, the Conservative party just dumped O'Toole, their nation leader of the party.

Yes, very interesting, but the protesters are still going to have to say what they're protesting. The truckers and the mandates have been sidelined and the trucks seem to be there to just blow their horns?

Freedom?
Freedom from Covid but nobody can bring that except Mr. Covid himself.

People throughout the world are sick and tired with Covid and so the very interesting part is in seeing how they will handle that.

Oh, and as it's all happening, the Conservative party just dumped O'Toole, their nation leader of the party.
Clueless.

Let's talk about what MEN do! These truckers and farmers are protesting in freezing temps, snow and icy conditions.

BurnLootMurder only riots on fine warm summer nights.
The crowd is thinning in Ottawa. Alberta, the home of Canadian conservatism, seems to be getting to be center stage! Good for them! Justin can let little Jason Kenney figure it all out.

Clueless.
I guess so, on what they are protesting? The Canadian mandates were redundant long before the truckers even started blowing horns, due to US mandates covering cross border truckers.

Something to do with freedom?

Freedom from Covid is my best guess and only Mr. Covid can bring that!

Mr. Covid for Prime Minister! Justin Trudeau just isn't bringing it.

Forum List

Back