#TakeOurBorderBack

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
There are massive convoys lining up to head to the Southern Border to support Texas, probably well armed too

I’m a little suspicious that these now seem to be organized under #TakeOurBorderBack

The last time we had an ORGANIZED assembly the FBI and the WEF through their democrat Party Flying Monkeys used it against Patriots

Who is “organizing” this?

Who is behind the hashtags?

Is Ray Epps there to get the truckers motivated?

If it is a new movement uncompromised by the FBI, I'm sure the agency has people feverishly working on infiltrating it.

There are massive convoys lining up to head to the Southern Border to support Texas, probably well armed too

I’m a little suspicious that these now seem to be organized under #TakeOurBorderBack

The last time we had an ORGANIZED assembly the FBI and the WEF through their democrat Party Flying Monkeys used it against Patriots

You can't worry about stuff like that. You need to be a patriot now. Find your balls.

Forum List

Back