Canada snowiest September on record!

It shows how messed up the climate is getting.

And more on the way......Edmonton area getting clobbered.

Already the snowiest September on record in Edmonton - More on the way - Ice Age Now

Ask me how hard I'm laughing? Obviously, no elaboration needed!

Wait, let me guess. You think global warming should just be a "it's warmer, therefore there's less snow" sort of simplistic weather patterns, right?

You're also doing the "it's snowing here, therefore there's no global warming" which has got to be the densest argument yet.

Do all American conservatives and right wingers suffer from Dunning Kruger? Seems so. 'In the field of psychology, the Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people of low ability have illusory superiority and mistakenly assess their cognitive ability as greater than it is.'

'Killer cognitive bias, air pollution and climate change.'

Already the snowiest September on record in Edmonton - More on the way - Ice Age Now

Wait, let me guess. You think global warming should just be a "it's warmer, therefore there's less snow" sort of simplistic weather patterns, right?

You're also doing the "it's snowing here, therefore there's no global warming" which has got to be the densest argument yet.

As usual you ignored what the IPCC said back in 2001, when they projected LESS snow and more Rain/Freezing rain into the future. They are wrong as it has become colder and snowier instead.

That is why you are seeing these increasing early/unusual snow and cold reports, to show that the IPCC has blown their AGW based modeling scenarios.

As usual you ignored what the IPCC said back in 2001, when they projected LESS snow and more Rain/Freezing rain into the future. They are wrong as it has become colder and snowier instead.

That is why you are seeing these increasing early/unusual snow and cold reports, to show that the IPCC has blown their AGW based modeling scenarios.

So if they predict in the future it'll get hotter, it must be hotter every year, otherwise they're wrong?

Understanding the impact of global warming is very difficult. Things happen that might be unexpected. This doesn't mean that global warming isn't happen.

Changing of weather patterns can have winds coming from abnormal directions at abnormal times. So, it can be colder in one place, while in another place it's hotter.

The point about "it's cold here, therefore there's no global warming" must have gone right over your head.

So if they predict in the future it'll get hotter, it must be hotter every year, otherwise they're wrong?

Understanding the impact of global warming is very difficult. Things happen that might be unexpected. This doesn't mean that global warming isn't happen.

Changing of weather patterns can have winds coming from abnormal directions at abnormal times. So, it can be colder in one place, while in another place it's hotter.

The point about "it's cold here, therefore there's no global warming" must have gone right over your head.

The point remains that using the AGW conjecture made future projections that are 100% wrong means they are WRONG! It is amusing you seem to be trying excuse away their many failures now, when in the early days warmists considered the IPCC papers as holy that must be revered.

The RATE of warming remains very similar to previous warming rates back to the 1800's, there is nothing unusual about it. The world was a LOT warmer during the Roman, Minoan and Holocene Optimism, than now.

The point remains that using the AGW conjecture made future projections that are 100% wrong means they are WRONG! It is amusing you seem to be trying excuse away their many failures now, when in the early days warmists considered the IPCC papers as holy that must be revered.

The RATE of warming remains very similar to previous warming rates back to the 1800's, there is nothing unusual about it. The world was a LOT warmer during the Roman, Minoan and Holocene Optimism, than now.

I'm not making excuses. I just understand what prediction means as a term.

You seem to be trying to say "they got it wrong, therefore there's no global warming" which is complete nonsense.

Climate Crusaders are like people in Hollywood. No clue about how the typical American thinks ( which btw is why they are still.....still in shock about the President).

Only hyper-progressives look at a story about Canada blanketed in white.....in FUCKING SEPTEMBER :eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:......and think the dinner conversation is going to be about urgent need for climate change action!

We saw this just two weeks ago with the story about elephants standing in a blizzard in Africa freezing their nut sacks off and the climate crusaders saying the public would be aghast about the warming world!!:funnyface::funnyface::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::backpedal:

You seem to be trying to say "they got it wrong, therefore there's no global warming" which is complete nonsense.

Do you have trouble understanding this I wrote?

"The RATE of warming remains very similar to previous warming rates back to the 1800's, there is nothing unusual about it. The world was a LOT warmer during the Roman, Minoan and Holocene Optimism, than now. "

Doesn't it look like I accept that it is warming today?

"The RATE of warming remains very similar to previous warming rates back to the 1800's, there is nothing unusual about it. The world was a LOT warmer during the Roman, Minoan and Holocene Optimism, than now. "

Okay, fine, we're talking Man Made Global Warming here, and I can't always be bothered to write the whole damn thing every single fucking time.

The rate of warming isn't necessarily an indicator of future problems.

One of the major problems I see is with the oceans. They take in a lot of CO2. The PH levels are increasing massively and this sudden change is a potential killer for many species, because they don't have time to adapt.

If the oceans die, what happens to all that CO2? What happens if that CO2 suddenly gets released from oceans, on top of the oceans not taking in any more CO2?

Okay, fine, we're talking Man Made Global Warming here, and I can't always be bothered to write the whole damn thing every single fucking time.

The rate of warming isn't necessarily an indicator of future problems.

One of the major problems I see is with the oceans. They take in a lot of CO2. The PH levels are increasing massively and this sudden change is a potential killer for many species, because they don't have time to adapt.

If the oceans die, what happens to all that CO2? What happens if that CO2 suddenly gets released from oceans, on top of the oceans not taking in any more CO2?
And yet you can not, and neither can the IPCC, show what is natural variation and what is attributed to man... Tell me again how you all stopped natural variation and allowed only man induced warming to continue... I'll wait!

New Topics

Forum List

Back