Trump wins BIG on Florence!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Like I said the other day.....the k00k left always falls all over itself but ends up falling on its face!!

Florence not even in the news this morning on DRUDGE >>>

DRUDGE REPORT 2019®

Ooooopsie :oops8:

Oh well.....the President sent an army down there in advance of the storm. WINNING.....will get no credit from the haters in the media. The people are connecting the dots.:flirtysmile4::flirtysmile4:

Meantime, man-made lagoons full of pig and hog poop have overflowed with and into the flood waters and everywhere the flood waters are, are contaminated with pig shit. The area, including homes, is literally being coated and contaminated with pig shit.

Like I said the other day.....the k00k left always falls all over itself but ends up falling on its face!!

DRUDGE REPORT 2019®

Oh well.....the President sent an army down there in advance of the storm. WINNING.....will get no credit from the haters in the media. The people are connecting the dots.:flirtysmile4::flirtysmile4:
So because some RWNJ rag ain't talking about Florence that's a win for tRump?

Sure, that makes sense.

:rofl:

oddly the people of wilmington arent seeing all this federal help yet.....such hubris for no reason...true trunts

Lol.....
Meantime, man-made lagoons full of pig and hog poop have overflowed with and into the flood waters and everywhere the flood waters are, are contaminated with pig shit. The area, including homes, is literally being coated and contaminated with pig shit.

That's what happens when a hurricane hits..................duh.:hello77:We all recognize that the President should have waved his hand and stopped the rains. He's good........but he's not THAT good s0n!!:113::113:

DRUDGE REPORT 2019®

Sure, that makes sense.

This is the textbook definition of a SAD Trumpist thread. Like I have said before, winning for the Trumplican is a very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very low bar.....Shiiiit I wonder if there is any bar....

DRUDGE REPORT 2019®

5 stories right near the top. What a stupid OP premise.

DRUDGE REPORT 2019®

Sure, that makes sense.

This is the textbook definition of a SAD Trumpist thread. Like I have said before, winning for the Trumplican is a very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very low bar.....Shiiiit I wonder if there is any bar....

What do you have against bars?

DRUDGE REPORT 2019®

Ad Hominem time. Every one of your posts is super negative. You must be a blast at parties...

DRUDGE REPORT 2019®

Ad Hominem time. Every one of your posts is super negative. You must be a blast at parties...
OP was disproved. You can go back to fucking yourself.

I think you're fill of pig shit.

DRUDGE REPORT 2019®

Case in Point. Do you need a hug or a safe space? Internet tough guys are weak.

DRUDGE REPORT 2019®

Case in Point. Do you need a hug or a safe space? Internet tough guys are weak.
The point keeps flying over your tiny, inbred head

Trump wins because two dozen people died or because only two dozen people died?

No one thinks Trump cares about those people. In fact everyone knows he doesn’t.

DRUDGE REPORT 2019®

Whatever you say s0n!!:cul2::cul2:

The haters are poked in the eye again.......salivating that the President would have to deal with dog doo over Florence, they instead...........have DICK!!:iyfyus.jpg:

DRUDGE REPORT 2019®

Whatever you say s0n!!:cul2::cul2:

The haters are poked in the eye again.......salivating that the President would have to deal with dog doo over Florence, they instead...........have DICK!!:iyfyus.jpg:
The President didn’t deal with the other hurricanes. Why should we expect different this time? Your OP was proven bullshit btw.

Forum List

Back