Can you name this country?

Jesus Christ that's painful. I realize these people were handpicked out of God knows how many, but still. It's hard to believe there are people that don't know where a single fucking country is.

As long as these people have their 6 pack of Bud, bottle of cheap but drinkable wine, bag of pot and 712 cable TV stations they don't care... Oh yea, I forgot... A new $45,000.00 car every 2 years with a $900.00 a month car payment... Then they don't care even if they can find their own home...

Jesus Christ that's painful. I realize these people were handpicked out of God knows how many, but still. It's hard to believe there are people that don't know where a single fucking country is.
The bit that got me is they didn't know where their own country was.

As long as these people have their 6 pack of Bud, bottle of cheap but drinkable wine, bag of pot and 712 cable TV stations they don't care... Oh yea, I forgot... A new $45,000.00 car every 2 years with a $900.00 a month car payment... Then they don't care even if they can find their own home...
Fortunately those are cons. Liberals are much more educated as cons love to make fun of.

Forum List

Back