Can you guys clean up the politics forum.

Guys...report them with a link and we'll address them...yes, they're littering up the boards and we try to catch them but could use a bit of help from y'all....;)

upload_2017-10-8_0-51-31.jpeg

If I did that I wouldn't have time to browse.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

I would agree if the threads were about football but they are not. The protests are political. They are protesting about perceived oppression and social injustice not a flag thrown for clipping!

And disrespecting the nation and it's citizens in the process.

BTW, what's happening in the NFL lately? Has Monday Night Football been cancelled today? Are they going to play the National Anthem? Oh, the agony of defeat! Oh, the suspense. Curious people want to know!

We don't need dozens & dozens of threads about FOOTBALL players in the POLITICS forum.

The left wants us to focus only on racial issues, that is, racial issues where only Dims are upset.
That's funny considering the vast majority of the threads created about the NFL in the politics forums are created by the right.

So why are you giving the left exactly what they want?

BTW, what's happening in the NFL lately? Has Monday Night Football been cancelled today? Are they going to play the National Anthem? Oh, the agony of defeat! Oh, the suspense. Curious people want to know!
The chiefs are 5-0 and on a Superbowl run.
Spoiled players are still kneeling.
Some conservatives are still crying.
Chiefs are winning.

Meanwhile, real concerns that actually affect this country's people are being roundly ignored.
Nice work, Trump!

Because democrats and commies have endless lists of irrelevant sniveling and fake 'Issues' to peddle and cry about, having no genuine issues they can find that appeal to their insipid neuroses.

You report them, we DO check them, even if it takes a while.

Guys...report them with a link and we'll address them...yes, they're littering up the boards and we try to catch them but could use a bit of help from y'all....;)

Maybe some consequences at least for the chronic repeat offenders might help. It is a rules violation afterall.

When a politician spouts off about something, that makes it political by definition. The NFL fiasco is definitely political in nature and that is a fact.

The NFL 'fiasco' is also a specific topic, and the forum rules last I looked are that posters are not supposed to start a new thread on a topic already active in another thread on the board.

When threads devolve into flame fests it's time to start a new thread.
or arguments arguing over stuff having nothing to do with the op.

Merging the threads on the same topic might be the lesser of two evils, but in many cases what you end up with is a several hundred post mess.
I think instead of merging the duplicate threads that should never have been put up in the first place, they should simply be deleted.

I guess you'd call it ironic, sadly, that since this thread came about, flooding on the board has gotten even worse.

I think if the rule about no multiple threads on the same topic is still in force, maybe the Mods need to clarify what constitutes a topic.

Ought to just lock the Politics forum...

These days around here it feels like we need only two forums, The Flame Zone & Racism.

Some days it's like a GOD damn mini Stormfront around here...

We've been having this discussion behind the scenes for the past couple of days now and not just regarding the Politics forum, but the whole board in general. We are pretty much in agreement that we are going to start cracking down more on trolling and baiting and overly inflammatory commentary, even if it does address the topic. I think an official announcement will be forthcoming.

Forum List

Back