CAN you do this ?? I sure cannot

Darwin was cheated that day.

OIP.CHMyjVOWs7uBGNfSsz_WjAAAAA

Last edited:
This generation is desperate, and I do mean, hungry, for internet fame and fortune.

Looks to be six stories up?

". . . According to the World Health Organization, falls are the second leading cause of accidental deaths worldwide, behind road traffic injuries. Falls cause approximately 424,000 deaths each year, but most falls are not fatal.

One of the easiest ways to understand fall risk is to look at LD50, or distance at which you have a 50% chance of fatal injuries. If you fell from 48 feet (about 4 stories), statistically you have about a 50% chance of survival. At 84 feet (or 7 stories), the mortality rate is 90%, meaning you'd be very unlikely to survive a fall from this height. . . ."

This generation is desperate, and I do mean, hungry, for internet fame and fortune.

". . . According to the World Health Organization, falls are the second leading cause of accidental deaths worldwide, behind road traffic injuries. Falls cause approximately 424,000 deaths each year, but most falls are not fatal.

One of the easiest ways to understand fall risk is to look at LD50, or distance at which you have a 50% chance of fatal injuries. If you fell from 48 feet (about 4 stories), statistically you have about a 50% chance of survival. At 84 feet (or 7 stories), the mortality rate is 90%, meaning you'd be very unlikely to survive a fall from this height. . . ."

So you saying ..if he fell he would have 80 percent chance of death.

Last edited:

If I were to jump off the Grand Canyon would I be guaranteed dead ??

Forum List

Back