Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA
I think the ones who should pay higher taxes are:

people buying Ferraris
people buying mink coats
people buying lobster every week

and I could go on and on

Food (other than that) should not be taxed. I don't think fast food should be taxed. Cigarettes should be taxed up the nose to keep people from smoking

people buying Ferraris
people buying mink coats

and I could go on and on

Food (other than that) should not be taxed. I don't think fast food should be taxed. Cigarettes should be taxed up the nose to keep people from smoking
they already do pay 95% of the taxs,, what more do you want from them??

I think those that suck on the government tit should pay the most,,

people buying Ferraris
people buying mink coats

and I could go on and on

Okay,so unbeknownst to you (and it would scandalize you anyway) you are arguing for the revival of SUMPTUARY TAXES or as popularly known SIN TAXES.

Okay,so unbeknownst to you (and it would scandalize you anyway) you are arguing for the revival of SUMPTUARY TAXES or as popularly known SIN TAXES.
no, I always call it the luxury tax

I think Trump mentioned the possibility of this, but I may be mistaken

people buying Ferraris
people buying mink coats

and I could go on and on

So taxes should be based on your opinions.
Gotcha

They have tentacles everywhere.
:auiqs.jpg:

I only WISH the Catholic Church (the real CC) were ubiquitous!

I guess you haven't been following events in the Church. Maybe you just listen to your anti-Catholic pastor and believe everything he says... kind of like he is a pope and stuff

I imply a whole paragraph of stuff by mentioning the Vatican, which is all over everyone's heads judging by the reactions so far.

I may write a book .
Hopefully you will study what is REALLY going on in the CC like I have. But being you're not Catholic and therefore likely despise the CC

I won't hold my breath

Forum List

Back