Can You Believe This?

Hypocrite Democrats Flip Flop on Illegal Immigration and Border Security

That goes right alongside the new stories today about Hillary and Kerry BOTH publicly agreeing that Germany and other EU countries went TOO far, TOO fast with their handling of refugee streams from Mid East and Africa. In Germany tho -- that cost Merkel her job. Said there was "little planning" for absorbing and assimilating that many people from very different cultures.

THIS kind of hypocrisy here in the USA should cost some of our "leaders" their jobs also..

Hypocrite Democrats Flip Flop on Illegal Immigration and Border Security

Now you hate hypocrites huh? What about Trump?

Politicians are hypocrites and you're a hypocrite for supporting one lot of hypocrites over another lot and calling only one side out on their hypocrisy.

I think you missed my point in posting that vid. I see so many Dems who go beyond simply not caring about illegal immigration, they pretty much support it. Not only do they agree with policies that INVITE more illegal immigration, and REWARD illegal immigration, but they turn a blind eye to blatantly disrespectful/ criminal activity, like people storming the border en masse, or throwing rocks at border agents, etc. So I think they should listen to what Obama had to say in that video. :dunno:

But here’s the hypocritical part… A lot of the things Obama has said over the years on illegal immigration are the same things that Trump says. But for Dems, it’s fine when Obama says it, but Trump is the most evil person in the world when he says or does some of the same things. Why? Because there are so many people who are so extremely partisan, that the letter by the name makes all the difference in the world. So silly.

And by the way, this is coming from someone who’s not even a Trump supporter.

I think you missed my point in posting that vid. I see so many Dems who go beyond simply not caring about illegal immigration, they pretty much support it. Not only do they agree with policies that INVITE more illegal immigration, and REWARD illegal immigration, but they turn a blind eye to blatantly disrespectful/ criminal activity, like people storming the border en masse, or throwing rocks at border agents, etc. So I think they should listen to what Obama had to say in that video. :dunno:

But here’s the hypocritical part… A lot of the things Obama has said over the years on illegal immigration are the same things that Trump says. But for Dems, it’s fine when Obama says it, but Trump is the most evil person in the world when he says or does some of the same things. Why? Because there are so many people who are so extremely partisan, that the letter by the name makes all the difference in the world. So silly.

And by the way, this is coming from someone who’s not even a Trump supporter.

You forget when Drumpf says shit he is stoking the incendiary stupidity of his base. Its not so much what you say. Its how you say it. Drumpf is racist dick when he says stuff.

Obama used tear gas on migrants on his watch also but nobody mentioned it. More than once.

Forum List

Back