Nah, we are already IN hell. Mwa-ha-ha. :FIREdevil:

This is earth--a satan ruled earth. Gods kingdom is coming, it is a cure all. But the only ones who get to enter that kingdom are those who live now to do Gods will( Matt 7:21)

That's what YOU think. heh heh.

Its a promise from Gods son. Why would you want to stand in opposition?
So Jesus is not God?

Not if you belie with white collars who are paid to teach dogma.---John 20:17, Rev 3:12--Jesus has a God-his Father.
There is one true God---
I came to the revelation when i was 15 and the baptist church the family attended all through that period taught the Jesus was good because of passage where he cites that the "Father and I are one."..
John 10:28-30
…28I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one can snatch them out of My hand. 29My Father who has given them to Meis greater than all. No one can snatch them out of My Father’s hand.30I and the Father are one.”…

Yet in the following passages suggest..
John 14:28
You heard Me say, 'I am going away and I am coming back to you.' If you loved Me, you would rejoice that I am going to the Father, because the Father is greater than I.

Which would contradict the earlier passage...
My Grandmother owned the Baptist Book Store in OKC, and I was always able to study scripture with compendious which made it somewhat easier to understand what those Old English were saying, and of course she was a scholar of scripture and was the music director so you know who had choir................

I wonder about all the people who existed BEFORE Jesus? All in hell and Satan's children? Lol. How silly.
Only one person was taken to Heaven without having a bodily death..Before Christ came...

No one entered heaven( Gods dwelling place) before Jesus did.
Heaven is used in 3 different senses in the bible--our atmosphere( Elijah) -- outer space--and Gods dwelling place.
I was wrong it was a not a woman, been many, many years since I read it.........

• (Genesis 5:24)--"And Enoch walked with God; and he was not, for God took him."
  • (2 Kings 2:11)--"Then it came about as they were going along and talking, that behold, there appeared a chariot of fire and horses of fire which separated the two of them. And Elijah went up by a whirlwind to heaven."
  • (Hebrews 11:5)--"By faith Enoch was taken up so that he should not see death; and he was not found because God took him up; for he obtained the witness that before his being taken up he was pleasing to God."

The NT assures--no man ever entered heaven before Jesus ascended. (John 3:13)
In the ot--10 years after the chariot event with Elijah, he wrote a letter to the king.(2Chron 21:12-15)--he was taken to another part of the earth and retired is what occurred--Elisha took over being Gods prophet.
Enoch did not go to heaven as you think he did either. Just in Gods rememberance.
God took his remembrance? Yet in the passage it clearly cites that God took him......

I wonder about all the people who existed BEFORE Jesus? All in hell and Satan's children? Lol. How silly.
Only one person was taken to Heaven without having a bodily death..Before Christ came...

Heaven is used in 3 different senses in the bible--our atmosphere( Elijah) -- outer space--and Gods dwelling place.
I was wrong it was a not a woman, been many, many years since I read it.........

• (Genesis 5:24)--"And Enoch walked with God; and he was not, for God took him."
  • (2 Kings 2:11)--"Then it came about as they were going along and talking, that behold, there appeared a chariot of fire and horses of fire which separated the two of them. And Elijah went up by a whirlwind to heaven."
  • (Hebrews 11:5)--"By faith Enoch was taken up so that he should not see death; and he was not found because God took him up; for he obtained the witness that before his being taken up he was pleasing to God."

In the ot--10 years after the chariot event with Elijah, he wrote a letter to the king.(2Chron 21:12-15)--he was taken to another part of the earth and retired is what occurred--Elisha took over being Gods prophet.
Enoch did not go to heaven as you think he did either. Just in Gods rememberance.
God took his remembrance? Yet in the passage it clearly cites that God took him......

Yes, exactly. No mention of any remembrance .

Elijah being "taken up" into heaven in a whirlwind is just a euphemism for his death by a lynch mob.

This is earth--a satan ruled earth. Gods kingdom is coming, it is a cure all. But the only ones who get to enter that kingdom are those who live now to do Gods will( Matt 7:21)

That's what YOU think. heh heh.

Its a promise from Gods son. Why would you want to stand in opposition?
So Jesus is not God?

Not if you belie with white collars who are paid to teach dogma.---John 20:17, Rev 3:12--Jesus has a God-his Father.
There is one true God---
I came to the revelation when i was 15 and the baptist church the family attended all through that period taught the Jesus was good because of passage where he cites that the "Father and I are one."..
John 10:28-30
…28I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one can snatch them out of My hand. 29My Father who has given them to Meis greater than all. No one can snatch them out of My Father’s hand.30I and the Father are one.”…

Yet in the following passages suggest..
John 14:28
You heard Me say, 'I am going away and I am coming back to you.' If you loved Me, you would rejoice that I am going to the Father, because the Father is greater than I.

Which would contradict the earlier passage...
My Grandmother owned the Baptist Book Store in OKC, and I was always able to study scripture with compendious which made it somewhat easier to understand what those Old English were saying, and of course she was a scholar of scripture and was the music director so you know who had choir................

No contradiction, just in false interpretations
Jesus and his Father are one in purpose, living to do his Fathers will-24/7, 365--just like the righteous do now.( Matt 7:21) not in being.
I attended Baptists church in my younger years--they do not teach truth. In the bible belt the churches( Baptist) have been segregated for years-- because of hate--Jesus taught Love.
Jesus teaches--the Father is his God--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--so did Paul-2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6, 1Cor 15:24-28--Peter at 1Pet 1:3--John at Rev 1:6--so do Jesus' real teachers on the earth today.

There is much symbolism in the bible, and I shared with you--heaven has 3 different meanings in the bible--our atmosphere( Elijah)--- outer space and Gods dwelling place--The NT teaches no man entered( Gods dwelling place) heaven before Jesus did.

I have a brother-in-law who thinks that he is a chicken. I was told that I could get help from some folks on this thread who have similar problems. Do you have a place for him on this thread?

Forum List

Back