At 1John 3 it explains who are the children of God and who are the children of the devil--it says---Its impossible for a child of God to practice even one sin. That means if one practices just one sin they are not a child of Gods--that means, this world is in big trouble. At minimum 99% are being mislead.
That's why Jesus was sent, because no one was making the grade....

And only 1% are now making the grade. And one of the biggest reasons why is because someone with a white collar on is assuring practicers of sin that they are saved or born again, and its not the truth.

I wonder about all the people who existed BEFORE Jesus? All in hell and Satan's children? Lol. How silly.
Only one person was taken to Heaven without having a bodily death..Before Christ came...

No one entered heaven( Gods dwelling place) before Jesus did.
Heaven is used in 3 different senses in the bible--our atmosphere( Elijah) -- outer space--and Gods dwelling place.

I wonder about all the people who existed BEFORE Jesus? All in hell and Satan's children? Lol. How silly.

This is the reality---The Hebrew word-Sheol= the Greek word-Hades--both translate--The grave--Hades = hell( English)-- it is where everyone goes who dies.

This is the reality---The Hebrew word-Sheol= the Greek word-Hades--both translate--The grave--Hades = hell( English)-- it is where everyone goes who dies.

Nah, we are already IN hell. Mwa-ha-ha. :FIREdevil:

This is earth--a satan ruled earth. Gods kingdom is coming, it is a cure all. But the only ones who get to enter that kingdom are those who live now to do Gods will( Matt 7:21)

This is earth--a satan ruled earth. Gods kingdom is coming, it is a cure all. But the only ones who get to enter that kingdom are those who live now to do Gods will( Matt 7:21)

That's what YOU think. heh heh.

Its a promise from Gods son. Why would you want to stand in opposition?

Only one person was taken to Heaven without having a bodily death..Before Christ came...

No one entered heaven( Gods dwelling place) before Jesus did.
Heaven is used in 3 different senses in the bible--our atmosphere( Elijah) -- outer space--and Gods dwelling place.
I was wrong it was a not a woman, been many, many years since I read it.........

• (Genesis 5:24)--"And Enoch walked with God; and he was not, for God took him."
  • (2 Kings 2:11)--"Then it came about as they were going along and talking, that behold, there appeared a chariot of fire and horses of fire which separated the two of them. And Elijah went up by a whirlwind to heaven."
  • (Hebrews 11:5)--"By faith Enoch was taken up so that he should not see death; and he was not found because God took him up; for he obtained the witness that before his being taken up he was pleasing to God."

Its a promise from Gods son. Why would you want to stand in opposition?
So Jesus is not God?

Yeah it was about 100 degrees out there working...........

Then why do the Jews not believe in a Hell?
Hades was the brother of Zeus and Poseidon. After the overthrow of their father, Cronus, he drew lots with them to share the universe. He drew poorly, which resulted in becoming lord of the underworld and ruler of the dead. Nevertheless, he was not considered to be death itself, as this was a different god, calledThanatos. Greedy like his brother Poseidon, he was mainly interested in increasing his subjects, and anyone whose deeds resulted in people dying was favoured by him. The Erinnyes (the Furies) were welcomed guests in his kingdom.
Hades

At 1John 3 it explains who are the children of God and who are the children of the devil--it says---Its impossible for a child of God to practice even one sin. That means if one practices just one sin they are not a child of Gods--that means, this world is in big trouble. At minimum 99% are being mislead.
That's why Jesus was sent, because no one was making the grade....

And only 1% are now making the grade. And one of the biggest reasons why is because someone with a white collar on is assuring practicers of sin that they are saved or born again, and its not the truth.
Only 144, 000 make the grade in the end out of all the humans that have lived on Earth...

Satan can't directly get a woman pregnant, but what if it manipulates birth rates? For example, in the east of the Ukraine, where there is an ultra nationalistic war currently, Stalin forced the indigenous Ukrainians to starve at a 70 % rate a few generations ago. Then he replaced them with Russians, and now these Russians consider that land their home and run a war to unite it with Russia. The birth rate of these Russians between Stalin and now has increased their fighting numbers 5 times, a 5 times increase of the Russian population, whilst three quarters of the indigenous Ukrainians starved. So, are these Russians the children of Satan? Especially considering their ultra nationalistic belligerence? And if you were one of them, would you continue your fight for Satan, or would you have another choice?

serious question? or did you just finish reading Good Omens?

Forum List

Back