Can win Obama win a debate Against Newt ??

A retro brain-dead neocon who has nothing in common with the average American leads the polls for the Repubs. Totally pitiful...........couldn't make this shit up........

And you share with commonalities with the Big 0 in how many areas?

I'm amused by the Blacks with whom i work in how they are 100% on board with the the Big 0 thinking they are one with him.

I think a debate would highlight to the American public exactly why Newt was driven out of politics 12 years ago. Newt is rude, condescending and apt to shoot himself in the foot

The difference in temperament between the two would be enough to sink Newts chances...not to mention Obamas superior grasp of the issues

HELL NO !!!the idiot that libtards voted into office will get trounced !!

Does Newt have any money yet?

The Libs are wondering now..
What will Newt be like if he got his you know what together.
He's surging without having the machine that Obama has.
What will team Obama do when Newt is the nominee
and all the Repubs fall in line to support him...

Obama better pray he pulls a rabbit out his arse and he
cooks the books to make unemployment look like it's
real close to 8% at least otherwise he will have his hands full
with a political pro like Newtie. :badgrin:

It doesn't matter what the employment numbers say on the TV Screen. There are houses and store fronts empty across the country. Everyone is wondering if they will lose their job tomorrow and everyone is scared to death that if they lose their job, there won't be another one to get hired into.

That's the country that the Big 0 has delivered.

Good luck running on that record.

Has he sued anymore job creators this week? Sent arms into the sovereign territory of any more allies? Rejected the attempt of another ally to create 20 thousand jobs in the USA and reduce the oil we get from people who hate us?

Why is it that he feels free to bomb our ally in Pakistan and invade them, but feels we must appease Iran?

Anybody else wonder how the guy can run on a peace platform and continue to use exactly the same policies that he condemned?

Anybody who supports this failed and incompetent disaster is less than conscious. Only a mind numbed robot could still be behind this jack ass.

Internationally, we are failing, domestically, we are failing, in any arena regarding cooperation, bi-partisan progress, or unification to address our problems, we are failing.

As a leader, the Big 0 has failed and we as a nation are circling the drain under his guidance.

In a year from now I doubt anyone will believe anything newt says... Many are already at this point but others are lost in partisan land ATM, it will sink in.

Newts problem is that he can't help being Newt.

He won't even make it to the debates with Obama

I think a debate would highlight to the American public exactly why Newt was driven out of politics 12 years ago. Newt is rude, condescending and apt to shoot himself in the foot

The difference in temperament between the two would be enough to sink Newts chances...not to mention Obamas superior grasp of the issues

Actually, Newt has made a comeback because of his solid debate performances.

And I seem to recall Obama being quite rude to Hillary in their debates.

When Obama gets pushed, he reverts into his "Chicago Street Punk" mode where he gets petulant and nasty. Usually he does this when people don't bow down before his feet.

I remember his "bitter clinger" comments about middle class Americans who believe in God.

I remember him throwing his elderly grandmother under the bus because someone called him on the hateful bile coming out of his church.

So, no, I don't think it's going to be one-sided...

HELL NO !!!the idiot that libtards voted into office will get trounced !!

Really now.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y04g6OPLnQ]Obama Dismantles Republican Caucus Part 1 of 7 - YouTube[/ame]

He kicked ass when he went head to head with the Republican caucus.

Not to point out the obvious, Sallow but the "trouncing" you think Obama gave the Republicans was about a month into his term when he and much of the rest of the country still thought he had a plan to fix the economy. Much of what he "said" he was going to do way back then? It never happened. That was before the crafting of probably the worst peice of legislation in the history of our nation...ObamaCare...and before we wasted a trillion dollars on the Obama stimulus.

Fast forward to three years later...President Obama isn't going to be running on vague promises. Nor will he be running against W. This time around he'll be running on HIS record. If there's one thing you can be sure of...when Newt squares off with Barack on a debate stage Gingrich is going to blast the President with that record and he's going to present his plan to fix things and ask for Obama's. That's the point where Mr. Obama has a real problem because he hasn't had any new ideas on how to fix things for a long long time...something that's going to be quite apparent when someone holds his feet to the fire.

Newts problem is that he can't help being Newt.

He won't even make it to the debates with Obama

For the record Newt and Obama are pretty much the same, they lie about almost everything. I understand you're an Obama-bot but most people and I do mean most people I know that voted for Obama do not like Obama, in fact I'd go as far as to say many of them hate Obama.

When Obama gets pushed, he reverts into his "Chicago Street Punk" mode where he gets petulant and nasty. Usually he does this when people don't bow down before his feet.

I remember his "bitter clinger" comments about middle class Americans who believe in God.

I remember him throwing his elderly grandmother under the bus because someone called him on the hateful bile coming out of his church.

Newt made a "comeback" because he was the next guy in line, and if anything he was the last guy in line...

Mitt > Michele > Perry > Cain > Newt... End of story. Newt picked up on Cain's losses, Newt didn't do jack shit "solid." Newt literally just had to be there.

No doubt Obama can mix it up when he has to. Just look at his speech this week on his foreign policy. Obama can also be charming, academic and humorous

Newt is just Newt. Surly and condescending

It will not bode well with the American public at large

Sooo, you ask a question - and then answer it...

Obama is brilliant; he's the incumbent - and he has inside knowledge that Newt isn't privy to...

So, yes, I would expect Obama to win a debate against Newt.

One of the most Ironic things about his presidency, is the amount of information Bush was privy to, that Obama wasn't. So many of those heavily criticized policies, still in effect, huh.... proving the Obama Platform was based on misinformation, lies, and incompetence.

:eusa_shhh: :eusa_shhh: :eusa_shhh: :eusa_shhh: :eusa_shhh:

Don't tell Anyone!!! ;)

Obama is brilliant; he's the incumbent - and he has inside knowledge that Newt isn't privy to...

There's nothing brilliant about a reader.

If Obama starts telling lies and Newt catches him in the lie and exposes him he won't be able to lie his way out of it convincingly.

The way he held his own against McCain was by knowing the questions ahead of time and having prepared answers ready for it. McCain ether didn't know how to respond or he refused to.

There's nothing brilliant about a reader.

If Obama starts telling lies and Newt catches him in the lie and exposes him he won't be able to lie his way out of it convincingly.

The way he held his own against McCain was by knowing the questions ahead of time and having prepared answers ready for it. McCain ether didn't know how to respond or he refused to.

I think even Hillary would have surprised allot of people, and looked good debating McCain. What ever it was, that McCain was good at, it was not Debating or Campaigning.

No doubt Obama can mix it up when he has to. Just look at his speech this week on his foreign policy. Obama can also be charming, academic and humorous

Newt is just Newt. Surly and condescending

It will not bode well with the American public at large

You are right on some of this but I can see the con in Obama with that charm and charisma. That's got him to where he is.. The elected first tewrm president. Now he has a record to defend. The charm and charisma just won't work as id did when his record was unknown.

I see Gingrich as not a charmer and more of a doer. He doesn't have the charisma but he does have a record that speaks well for solutions to problems and working with others across the aisle. That is something we need right now.

But we'll just have to see how the people perceive both of these individuals.

Forum List

Back