Can we stop with all the lame Taylor Swift threads? Sheesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
you and other leftists are the ones that keep talking about it here,,
What do you expect? Your talking heads continue talking about it on the airwaves. This is kinda like when you chose the name "TEABAGGERS" and then whined when we honored your choice and referred to you by your chosen name.

There's got to be like 50 of them, give it a rest already.

Isn't that the point of this forum? Pick on the person who's person of the week (usually Trump) and talk the same boring nonsense about them and ignore reality until the next week?

But at least, for once, it's not talking about Trump. I bet Trump is fuming.

Can't stand her and sick of her constantly in the news and the fawning/groveling about this bitch. Kinda reminds me of the Madonna Worship years ago. Gross.

They are worse than the Paul-Bot threads back in the day.
WarnedAMF.jpg

As long as we don't have to listen to her songs, it's all good! :D

What do you expect? Your talking heads continue talking about it on the airwaves. This is kinda like when you chose the name "TEABAGGERS" and then whined when we honored your choice and referred to you by your chosen name.
Yeah isn‘t that the truth. MAGA loons brought up this Taylor Swift conspiracy, then whine, moan, bitch, sob, cry and throw tantrums when it is raised in a political forum and they are then confronted about it. What little snowflakes!

Last edited:
She’s everything wrong with 21st century women in America… ugly, man-hating, feminist who complains that she is chased by the paparazzi while earning her entire living in the public sphere.
like meghan markle ….

They didn't have mothers and grandmothers to teach them.

I'm lucky I did
I struck gold in my wife. She's gourmet trained and has run her own food service business. Amazes everyone with what comes out of her kitchen. Long after our looks and energy fade and we're in rocking chairs, I will be a happy, happy man. It doesn't hurt that I allow her to teach me stuff in the kitchen. That's a lot of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back