Can we stop with all the lame Taylor Swift threads? Sheesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hardly. It's MAGA MAGGOT MEATHEADS who are that TS is a Pentagon PsyOp.

I think you got the wrong party who fell for the psy-op, pal.

Vote democrat....Trump bad.....Orange man bad....Biden good

dog-drooling-cupcakes-w4eqawq5azjpbsv6.gif

Why does the thought of Making America Great cause you to 'lose your fucking mind'? If you don't want an improved America you can move to Pyongyang where they'd also like to see the US destroyed. :45:

Making America Bigoted Again is more like it. Racist and Bigots dominate your movement and I am most certainly NOT a Racist and I sure as Fuck ain't a Bigot. I do not embrace hate, you do.

I love my country, YOU hate American Democracy and would rather a fascist leader. Fuck MAGA and what it stands for

A better question for MAGA MAGGOTS is why does Taylor Swift scare the shit out of you?

Why does the thought of Making America Great cause you to 'lose your fucking mind'? If you don't want an improved America you can move to Pyongyang where they'd also like to see the US destroyed. :45:
Dude, just don't diss Biden's vote getter, he needs all the help he can't get.

Personally I love how you MAGA MAGGOTS lose your fucking minds over 34-Female Singer/Billionaire. Her only crime is she encourages her fan base to register to vote.
Naw, I'm a Maga and I think Taylor is OK even though she seems to not like Trump.

Making America Bigoted Again is more like it.
More slander.
Racist and Bigots dominate your movement
You're deep in the shit and sinking fast. "My" movement is upwards out of the shit.
and I am most certainly NOT a Racist and I sure as Fuck ain't a Bigot.
You are confused. Totally confused.
I do not embrace hate,
This :mad: latest :mad: post :mad: of :mad: yours :mad: is :mad: drenched :mad: in :mad: HATE:mad:.
I love my country
No, you don't.
YOU hate American Democracy and would rather a fascist leader.
There isn't much Democracy left in America thanks to your geriatric Fascist leader. That's why Making America Great Again is a necessity in the first place. Duh❗
Fuck MAGA and what it stands for
"Fuck Making America Great Again" is what you stand for? If you are having difficulties finding a one-way ticket to Pyongyang let me know and I can try to find airlines that fly over there for you.
A better question for MAGA MAGGOTS is why does Taylor Swift scare the shit out of you?
I still don't know who this Tailor Swift is but you are clearly possessed with her. Is she some kind of transgender hero to you? :cool:

Making America Bigoted Again is more like it. Racist and Bigots dominate your movement and I am most certainly NOT a Racist and I sure as Fuck ain't a Bigot. I do not embrace hate, you do.

I love my country, YOU hate American Democracy and would rather a fascist leader. Fuck MAGA and what it stands for

TDS is strong with this asswipe.

Making America Bigoted Again is more like it.

Looks like you're off to one helluva start.

I sure as Fuck ain't a Bigot.
You shouldn't use big words when you don't know what they mean.

bigot:

: a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc. : a bigoted person. especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group (such as a racial or religious group)

This fits you like a glove.

Racist and Bigots dominate your movement and I am most certainly NOT a Racist and I sure as Fuck ain't a Bigot.

Great come back...........guess you never heard of the Squad or The Congressional Black Caucus.

I do not embrace hate, you do.
Comments from a card carrying Bigot.

Biden's poster child for White Privilege? Doesn't scare me, I feel sorry for her getting used by the left.....she'll mature someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back