Can we stop with all the lame Taylor Swift threads? Sheesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
I struck gold in my wife. She's gourmet trained and has run her own food service business. Amazes everyone with what comes out of her kitchen. Long after our looks and energy fade and we're in rocking chairs, I will be a happy, happy man. It doesn't hurt that I allow her to teach me stuff in the kitchen. That's a lot of fun.

I leaned quickly about a pinch of this and that. Old recipes didn't have timers and degrees.

Best recipe I have is Shepard's Pie... from the old country. Family loves it

I leaned quickly about a pinch of this and that. Old recipes didn't have timers and degrees.

Best recipe I have is Shepard's Pie... from the old country. Family loves it
Her specialty is taking ordinary food and elevating it. Tonight, we're having friends over for corned beef, cabbage and potatoes.

There's got to be like 50 of them, give it a rest already.

Now you know why the NFL robbed Baltimore of a possible win, to be sure she and Kelce and KC were in the game! Millions more for the NFL in viewership and ad revenue.

Maybe she will come out at halftime in a string bikini and dance and sing before Kelce mounts her.

Personally I love how you MAGA MAGGOTS lose your fucking minds over 34-Female Singer/Billionaire.
The White House almost declared a national emergency over those AI Tay Tay pic's.

Not nice to diss' the official White House Mascot.

Personally I love how you MAGA MAGGOTS lose your fucking minds over 34-Female Singer/Billionaire. Her only crime is she encourages her fan base to register to vote.
Who's creating all the TS threads? There's your obsession.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back