Can Trump win without his most powerful tool: Twitter?

Without Twitter, can Trump win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AFrench2

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2021
Fort Worth, TX
I was just wondering about this...a big difference in 2024 (if he runs again) is that he has no Twitter. He could reach all his voters in seconds on Twitter.......now what will he do?

I was just wondering about this...a big difference in 2024 (if he runs again) is that he has no Twitter. He could reach all his voters in seconds on Twitter.......now what will he do?
I wouldn't be surprised it Twatter was nothing but a memory in 2024. Dorsey and Zuckerberg went all in on this one and I think it is going to bite them both in the ass in the next few years. Personally, I say "Good Riddance."

Yes. He will promote another social media site which he will use, or, he will promote another channel such as newsmax along with rallies to promote his message, criticize those who put China First etc.

Now, with the second impeachment and the medias unwillingness to ask tough questions of their Party who are in power, he will be even MORE profound.

Unless of course, Obama-like policies are popular again with those who voted for Biden. If so, it won't matter, Trump won't be listened to.

Yes. He will promote another social media site which he will use, or, he will promote another channel such as newsmax along with rallies to promote his message, criticize those who put China First etc.

Now, with the second impeachment and the medias unwillingness to ask tough questions of their Party who are in power, he will be even MORE profound.

Unless of course, Obama-like policies are popular again with those who voted for Biden. If so, it won't matter, Trump won't be listened to.
Not really he'll be six feet under soon.

Well he could always try switching to a different platform but dems, media and big tech would just collude to have it taken down like they did with Parler.

He could win again. Never underestimate the lack of intelligence of the real Americans.

If he can win again it has nothing to do with Americans I.Q but much more to do with policies.

Put it this way, a philosophy I've believed for some time; if Trump wins again than he deserves to win again, because his opponent wasn't successful enough for voters to find a reason to vote against him.

Cannot possibly win with or without. He will not run as it would be pointless. Republicans might as well not even field a candidate for president in 2024. No way the country will take a chance on a republican in just 4 years.

Republicans might as well not even field a candidate for president in 2024. No way the country will take a chance on a republican in just 4 years.
Biden is giving republicans plenty of things to run for and against in 2024. One big one is illegal immigration.

Republicans might as well not even field a candidate for president in 2024. No way the country will take a chance on a republican in just 4 years.
Biden is giving republicans plenty of things to run for and against in 2024. One big one is illegal immigration.
Forget it. It is an issue, just not one that will make Americans take a chance on another trumpist (republican or not) for the presidency.

Four years of Trump 2024 rallies will crush anything Twitter can do.
OIP (3).jpeg
OIP (5).jpeg
OIP (4).jpeg

1) he won’t run
2) he could find a platform and his supporters would join it by the millions

Trump converted the GOP from the Chamber of Commerce's lap dog back to the people.
RINOs and Never-Trumpers still like that CofC cash, too bad. Romney and McCain lost, and Trump won in 2016 with his "Populist America First" policies after decades of the middle-class losing ground and the top 1% winning everything.

So even if Trump is the wrong messenger now, he lit the fuse, and that fuse is NOT going out any time soon, especially after the voters see the direction Xiden and the democrats are taking the country. We'll see in 2022 and 2024 which message carries the day.

Forum List

Back