Can those who have NEVER served make SOME sacrifice for this great nation?

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
We spend 19% of our national budget on our most critical need and our #1 Constitutional responsibility. We spend 62% of our federal budget ensuring that the poor remain poor so that Dumbocrats like Nancy Pelosi can remain in power and worth millions. What is wrong with this picture?

It's time we cut at minimum of 50% from entitlements. Those parasites need to lose 50% of their gravy train (food stamps, housing, healthcare). It's the least sacrifice they can make for America. Learn to live on less or learn to get up off of your ass and earn a living for yourself. Either one.

Charts on Federal Entitlement Spending as a Percentage of US Budget

Yeah. All you assholes on Social Security and Medicare, get the fuck off the government tit!

Defense and international security assistance: In 2012, 19 percent of the budget, or $689 billion, paid for defense and security-related international activities. The bulk of the spending in this category reflects the underlying costs of the Department of Defense. The total also includes the cost of supporting operations in Afghanistan and other related activities, described as Overseas Contingency Operations in the budget, funding for which totaled $127 billion in 2012.

Social Security: Another 22 percent of the budget, or $773 billion, paid for Social Security, which provided monthly retirement benefits averaging $1,262 to 36.7 million retired workers in December 2012. Social Security also provided benefits to 2.9 million spouses and children of retired workers, 6.3 million surviving children and spouses of deceased workers, and 10.9 million disabled workers and their eligible dependents in December 2012.

Medicare, Medicaid, and CHIP: Three health insurance programs — Medicare, Medicaid, and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) — together accounted for 21 percent of the budget in 2012, or $732 billion. Nearly two-thirds of this amount, or $472 billion, went to Medicare, which provides health coverage to around 48 million people who are over the age of 65 or have disabilities. The remainder of this category funds Medicaid and CHIP, which in a typical month in 2012 provided health care or long-term care to about 60 million low-income children, parents, elderly people, and people with disabilities. Both Medicaid and CHIP require matching payments from the states.

Policy Basics: Where Do Our Federal Tax Dollars Go? ? Center on Budget and Policy Priorities

r296wn.png

We're spending more than at any time since World War II. We didn't spend this much even during the coldest parts of the Cold War when there was an actual existential threat to our country.

Last edited:
Can those who have NEVER served make SOME sacrifice for this great nation?

Yes.
They could pop over to Vietnam and murder a few thousand people
The could pop to Korea, do a lot of gang rape and watch whilst the secret police murder a load of people (You have to classify the photos so no one finds out for years)
You could depose a few freely elected governments in the middle east and blame the fallout on the people who's government you overthrew.

and a load of other stuff.

r296wn.png

We're spending more than at any time since World War II. We didn't spend this much even during the coldest parts of the Cold War when there was an actual existential threat to our country.

Except that liberals like you were claiming there was no "threat" from communism back then as well (and many USMB libtards to do this day as well).

Can you guys just once come up with a consistent, coherent narrative? :dunno:

Yeah. All you assholes on Social Security and Medicare, get the fuck off the government tit!

I have been paying into Social Security and Medicare since the first day I received my first payroll check....for over 40 years now.
How is that government assistance? :confused:

Exactly my point. ;)

And of course, you are the epitome of America and there are no exceptions, right? :eusa_doh:

(Hint: there are tens of millions every year who draw from Social Security and never put into it - or put very little in and draw way more out).

r296wn.png

Except that liberals like you were claiming there was no "threat" from communism back then as well (and many USMB libtards to do this day as well).

You are such an unbelievable ignorant dipshit. I served on active duty for 20+ years, including during the Cold War, idiot.

So shove you little strawman back up your ass where you got it, pipsqueak.

Last edited:
I have been paying into Social Security and Medicare since the first day I received my first payroll check....for over 40 years now.

Exactly my point. ;)

And of course, you are the epitome of America and there are no exceptions, right? :eusa_doh:

(Hint: there are tens of millions every year who draw from Social Security and never put into it - or put very little in and draw way more out).

The only point you have is on your head. :lol:

r296wn.png

You are such an unbelievable ignorant dipshit. I served on active duty for 20+ years, including during the Cold War, idiot.

And I'm sure you cried like a little bitch the entire time about how they were "wasting your time" and how there was "no threat" from communism. It's basically been the official narrative of you ignorant Dumbocrats so you can attempt to justify the transfer of wealth from where it belongs to your own greedy, lazy pockets.

The only point you have is on your head. :lol:

Spoken like a girl thoroughly defeated by facts in a debate! :eusa_whistle:

The only fact you have introduced to this topic is that you are as ignorant as it gets.

You conflated Social Security and Medicare recipients with some internal mental image you have of a darkie sucking down malt liquor on their EBT card. Then you excreted an arbitrary 50% figure from your ass.

Last edited:
We spend 19% of our national budget on our most critical need and our #1 Constitutional responsibility. We spend 62% of our federal budget ensuring that the poor remain poor so that Dumbocrats like Nancy Pelosi can remain in power and worth millions. What is wrong with this picture?

It's time we cut at minimum of 50% from entitlements. Those parasites need to lose 50% of their gravy train (food stamps, housing, healthcare). It's the least sacrifice they can make for America. Learn to live on less or learn to get up off of your ass and earn a living for yourself. Either one.

Charts on Federal Entitlement Spending as a Percentage of US Budget

People on Medicare and Social Security aren't "poor" necessarily, they're elderly and most likely retired....they literally "can't" work.

Also people pay into Medicare and Social Security for 40+ years....they expect to get something out of that :-/

And I'm sure you cried like a little bitch the entire time about how they were "wasting your time" and how there was "no threat" from communism. It's basically been the official narrative of you ignorant Dumbocrats so you can attempt to justify the transfer of wealth from where it belongs to your own greedy, lazy pockets.

Look at you go! Making up dream fantasies in your head about someone who actually has served and made sacrifices for our country. :lol:

You are so transparent.

What a loser chickenhawk you are.

Last edited:

Exactly my point. ;)

You have a point? That would be a first! :lol:

As always, ignorant g-string tells half the story.

She mentions Medicare - but not Medicaid. Gee...I wonder why that is? Could it be that dumb ass knows nobody on Medicaid paid into it?

She mentions Social Security - but not Welfare. Gee...I wonder why that is? Could it be that dumb ass knows nobody on welfare paid into it?

Her intentional distortion of reality just proves that she knows she's on the wrong side of the facts.

:dance:

Forum List

Back