Can those who have NEVER served make SOME sacrifice for this great nation?

You are such an unbelievable ignorant dipshit. I served on active duty for 20+ years, including during the Cold War, idiot.

So shove you little strawman back up your ass where you got it, pipsqueak.

And I'm sure you cried like a little bitch the entire time about how they were "wasting your time" and how there was "no threat" from communism. It's basically been the official narrative of you ignorant Dumbocrats so you can attempt to justify the transfer of wealth from where it belongs to your own greedy, lazy pockets.

Look at you go! Making up dream fantasies in your head about someone who actually has served and made sacrifices for our country. :lol:

You are so transparent.

What a loser chickenhawk you are.

Sure - if you consider lying (like I just caught you doing by mentioning only Medicare while intentionally leaving out Medicaid) a "sacrifice". :lol:

You know, there's a REALLY good reason Republicans never cut Medicare and Soc Security even with all their raging and debt-crisis hawking:

A very good portion of their voter base are old retired people on Medicare and Social Security.

So ummm....yeah...it's basically Republican Voters that are doing all the "government spending" and "welfare handouts" (if you really have to call them that)

Lol, what a twist of Irony.

We spend 19% of our national budget on our most critical need and our #1 Constitutional responsibility. We spend 62% of our federal budget ensuring that the poor remain poor so that Dumbocrats like Nancy Pelosi can remain in power and worth millions. What is wrong with this picture?

It's time we cut at minimum of 50% from entitlements. Those parasites need to lose 50% of their gravy train (food stamps, housing, healthcare). It's the least sacrifice they can make for America. Learn to live on less or learn to get up off of your ass and earn a living for yourself. Either one.

Charts on Federal Entitlement Spending as a Percentage of US Budget

Do you know what percentage of the homeless and using food stamps are vets?

The Center for American Progress has put together this list showing the unfortunate facts behind veterans’ homelessness, illustrating the struggle that the men and women of the armed forces face when they return home:

50 percent: Rate at which veterans are more likely than other Americans to become homeless. The Obama administration has set a goal of ending veteran homelessness by 2015.

About 75,000: Number of veterans who are homeless on any given night, according to estimates from the Veterans Administration.

About 20,000: Number of veterans of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan who were homeless in the past five years according to the Veterans Administration.

5.5 percent: Percentage of homeless vets who fought in Iraq and Afghanistan in the overall homeless population, according to the Veterans Administration."""

So, as usual your post is fucked up and cancels itself out.

We spend 19% of our national budget on our most critical need and our #1 Constitutional responsibility. We spend 62% of our federal budget ensuring that the poor remain poor so that Dumbocrats like Nancy Pelosi can remain in power and worth millions. What is wrong with this picture?

It's time we cut at minimum of 50% from entitlements. Those parasites need to lose 50% of their gravy train (food stamps, housing, healthcare). It's the least sacrifice they can make for America. Learn to live on less or learn to get up off of your ass and earn a living for yourself. Either one.

People on Medicare and Social Security aren't "poor" necessarily, they're elderly and most likely retired....they literally "can't" work.

Also people pay into Medicare and Social Security for 40+ years....they expect to get something out of that :-/

Like g-string, why do you mention Social Security and Medicare (which those drawing from paid into) but omit Medicaid and Welfare (which those drawing from never - or rarely - paid into)?

Yeah. All you assholes on Social Security and Medicare, get the fuck off the government tit!

I have been paying into Social Security and Medicare since the first day I received my first payroll check....for over 40 years now.
How is that government assistance? :confused:

Good question, you filthy moocher. (wink)
Rottweiler never thinks things through. Somebody take his keyboard away....

The Center for American Progress has put together this list showing the unfortunate facts behind veterans’ homelessness, illustrating the struggle that the men and women of the armed forces face when they return home:

50 percent: Rate at which veterans are more likely than other Americans to become homeless. The Obama administration has set a goal of ending veteran homelessness by 2015.

About 75,000: Number of veterans who are homeless on any given night, according to estimates from the Veterans Administration.

About 20,000: Number of veterans of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan who were homeless in the past five years according to the Veterans Administration.

5.5 percent: Percentage of homeless vets who fought in Iraq and Afghanistan in the overall homeless population, according to the Veterans Administration."""

The only thing "fucked up" is your lack of reading comprehension.

Where did I mention anything about our veterans? I firmly believe we need to drastically expand our benefits for veterans (especially the VA hospitals).

I'm referring to parasites like you in this thread. Maybe that is why your lace panties are in such a bunch? :lol:

Yeah. All you assholes on Social Security and Medicare, get the fuck off the government tit!

I have been paying into Social Security and Medicare since the first day I received my first payroll check....for over 40 years now.
How is that government assistance? :confused:

Good question, you filthy moocher. (wink)
Rottweiler never thinks things through. Somebody take his keyboard away....

:lmao: [MENTION=41423]NoTeaPartyPleez[/MENTION] is so ignorant (and such an obedient lapdog) that he swallows whatever g-string feeds him.

As I already pointed out stupid, g-string intentionally omitted Medicaid and welfare because those are not paid into by the parasites drawing from them. Care to discuss those, stupid? No? Didn't think so!

People on Medicare and Social Security aren't "poor" necessarily, they're elderly and most likely retired....they literally "can't" work.

Also people pay into Medicare and Social Security for 40+ years....they expect to get something out of that :-/

Like g-string, why do you mention Social Security and Medicare (which those drawing from paid into) but omit Medicaid and Welfare (which those drawing from never - or rarely - paid into)?

Because Medicare and Social Security are BY FAR the two biggest "entitlements" you listed...

Medicaid and Welfare are TINY compared to Medicare and Soc Security....we're talking fractions here....

If you want to make some case against Medicaid and welfare fine, but don't twist the logic by including Social Security and Medicare.

Where did I mention anything about our veterans?

Bahahahahaa......It's just the title of your thread, moron.
""""Can those who have NEVER served make SOME sacrifice for this great nation?""""

So are you just talking about people who have never worked in restaurants?

Because Medicare and Social Security are BY FAR the two biggest "entitlements" you listed...

Medicaid and Welfare are TINY compared to Medicare and Soc Security....we're talking fractions here....

If you want to make some case against Medicaid and welfare fine, but don't twist the logic by including Social Security and Medicare.

Social Security is a Ponzi Scheme (be honest). It keeps taking more and more from the most recent additions to the Ponzi Scheme to try and stay afloat with the people vested the longest in the scheme.

I don't want the federal government to handle my retirement fund. I don't need the federal government to control my retirement fund. The Republicans vehemently opposed this in 1931 and warned it would be a disaster. History has proven them right. It's time the federal government returned the money to the American people and shut down this failed program.

""""Can those who have NEVER served make SOME sacrifice for this great nation?""""

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hey [MENTION=41423]NoTeaPartyPleez[/MENTION], people who have NEVER served are not veterans. Thus, this thread was specifically about people who are not veterans. My God, your reading comprehension is atrocious. A trained monkey shows more intelligence than you do...

Hey [MENTION=41423]NoTeaPartyPleez[/MENTION], people who have NEVER served are not veterans. Thus, this thread was specifically about people who are not veterans. My God, your reading comprehension is atrocious. A trained monkey shows more intelligence than you do...

Folks, this is truly astounding here. I specifically say "NEVER served" (ie specifically not including veterans) and NTPP draws the conclusion somehow that this means I'm including veterans :bang3:

Yes, this little ass-monkey apparently is this stupid...

Can those who have NEVER served make SOME sacrifice for this great nation?
Defending the freedom of rightwing nitwits such as the OP to exhibit their ignorance, hate, and stupidity is sacrifice enough.

Ah - I see! So [MENTION=29614]C_Clayton_Jones[/MENTION] celebrates 18 year olds having their heads blown off for his freedom, but he's not willing to accept less food stamps for America.

And to cover up this sick selfishness, he tries to create the narrative that this makes conservatives the "hateful" one's... :eusa_whistle:

The party most likely to enact such draconian cuts held unified power from 2001-2007. You should be asking why they didn't cut this much then, instead of demanding it now.

Seriously, it's stupid to make unrealistic demands such as this when the Democrats hold power in the Senate and White House.

If the GOP takes unified power again, then you can make these demands.

But here's a demand I'd like to make. All the warmongers, couch-bound colonels and armchair generals demanding a tougher stance against Iran need to tell us how high taxes should be raised to pay for any possible bombing of Iraq.

r296wn.png

We're spending more than at any time since World War II. We didn't spend this much even during the coldest parts of the Cold War when there was an actual existential threat to our country.

What Things Cost in 1942:
Car: $1,100
Gasoline: 19 cents/gal
House: $6,950
Bread: 9 cents/loaf
Milk: 60 cents/gal
Postage Stamp: 3 cents
Stock Market: 119
Average Annual Salary: $2,400
Minimum Wage: 30 cents per hour

Seems we pay a bit more for everything these days, including wars. So it would appear your talking point of spending more than during WWII is pretty stupid.

Ah - I see! So [MENTION=29614]C_Clayton_Jones[/MENTION] celebrates 18 year olds having their heads blown off for his freedom, but he's not willing to accept less food stamps for America.
[MENTION=30955]Rottweiler[/MENTION]

You have crossed a line, you piece of shit. If you think invoking my sacrifice and service and the deaths of our fallen comrades raises your stature or that of the sniveling, poorly thought out puke you vomit onto this fourm, you are grossly mistaken.

I'm sick of shit-burrowing weasels like you taking our honorable service and treating it all like a cheap suit for some political point. Fuck you. How fucking dare you, you fucking little twerp.

And then you actually attack me and my service on top of that? You are one seriously confused dickweed who probably would have died from malnourishment years ago if not for all the boogers you eat.

We see you for exactly what you are, and you don't get to wear our honor and sacrifice as yours. You don't get to use it and wave it about. You got that, little fuckhead?

Last edited:

You have crossed a line, you piece of shit. If you think invoking my sacrifice and service and the deaths of our fallen comrades raises your stature or that of the sniveling, poorly thought out puke you vomit onto this fourm, you are grossly mistaken.

I'm sick of shit-burrowing weasels like you taking our honorable service and treating it all like a cheap suit for some political point. Fuck you. How fucking dare you, you fucking little twerp.

And then you actually attack me and my service on top of that? You are one seriously confused dickweed who probably would have died from malnourishment years ago if not for all the boogers you eat.

We see you for exactly what you are, and you don't get to wear our honor and sacrifice as yours. You got that, little fuckhead?

Hey man, why you holdin' back? Tell him what you really think.

Forum List

Back