Can This Be What Women Want?

I showed you evidence, you coward. You refused to look at it, you coward.

Propaganda that would get you laughed out of any serious university History department isn't "evidence".

I guess it's a matter of priorities. Those European countries have longer life expectencies, lower rates of infant mortality and spend less on medical care per capita than we do.

They must be doing something right.

We lock up 2 million people and Germany locks up only 78,000. But Germany has a lower crime rate in nearly every category.
Then perhaps you should move there, since you hate America. It would be easier than trying to turn America into Europe.

True, but fixing America would be better. And I have the delight to watch all you religious crazies actually not getting your way on shit.

Once again, the fucking leftist coward refuses to look at anything that might contradict his precious world-view.

Damn, boy, you're utterly terrified of differing views, aren't you?

Toodle on back to DU, boy. You won't have to deal with any scary nasty conservatives over there.

Says the man who does not listen to anyone outside of America.
Sorry, you'll have to remind me again why people from other nations should have a say in our internal affairs.

And "But they're EUROPEAN!! They're SUPERIOR!!" is horseshit.

Nobody said anything about them being involved in internal affairs, a really stupid reply , but what should we expect?

Sorry, you'll have to remind me again why people from other nations should have a say in our internal affairs.

Yes it is.

But "Hey, what they are doing seems to be working better than what we are doing", is actually a pretty good argument.

That is, if you bother to look at what they are doing.
I have looked. What Europe is doing is not working. Stop insisting we do it here, because it won't work here, either.

I showed you evidence, you coward. You refused to look at it, you coward.

Propaganda that would get you laughed out of any serious university History department isn't "evidence".
Oh, you mean like the serious university history departments that programmed you with the disinformation that Communism is a good thing?

Yeah, like I give a shit what your fellow retards use instead of thinking.

Look, you just might as well say, "I refuse to accept anything that doesn't echo my narrow beliefs"...because that's what you do anyway.
I guess it's a matter of priorities. Those European countries have longer life expectencies, lower rates of infant mortality and spend less on medical care per capita than we do.

They must be doing something right.

We lock up 2 million people and Germany locks up only 78,000. But Germany has a lower crime rate in nearly every category.
Then perhaps you should move there, since you hate America. It would be easier than trying to turn America into Europe.

True, but fixing America would be better. And I have the delight to watch all you religious crazies actually not getting your way on shit.
You don't want to fix America. You want to fuck it up even worse.

Go away.

Nobody said anything about them being involved in internal affairs, a really stupid reply , but what should we expect?
You expect your ass to be kissed -- but it ain't happening. At least not from me. I think JoeB's interested.

You expect your ass to be kissed -- but it ain't happening. At least not from me. I think JoeB's interested.

Yet another stupid reply.

Yes it is.

But "Hey, what they are doing seems to be working better than what we are doing", is actually a pretty good argument.

That is, if you bother to look at what they are doing.
I have looked. What Europe is doing is not working. Stop insisting we do it here, because it won't work here, either.

Depends how you define, "working", doesn't it.

If your defintion is- Spending less on medical care, people live longer, there's a lower infant mortality rate- yeah, that's working.

If your definition is - Rich people don't get to keep as much of their ill-gotten goods, and can't buy as many Dressage Horsies, then yeah, it doesn't work.

Now, here's the thing. You have $77,000. You can spend it on a liver transplant for a 17 year old girl of the maintenance of a Dressage Horse. The girl will die without the transplant, but the horse will probably be happy you aren't humilating it by making it dance.

I guess it depends on your priorities, and taking care of people is "EEEEEEEK- Communism" in yours.

Forum List

Back