Can This Be What Women Want?

Ahh, direct democracy: Two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for lunch.

Face it, boy: Liberalism is simply unsustainable. Look at Europe. It's circling the bowl, and you want to emulate their failed economic policies.

Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to vote Democrat.

Ummm, Europe has been around for thousands of years. I think it's doing okay...
Like so many other leftists, what you think is wrong.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/26/b...of-deepening-downturn-multiply-in-europe.html

Forget Spain And Greece, Signs Of German Weakening Spell Trouble For Europe - Forbes

European Financial Crisis - Salon.com

Ahh, direct democracy: Two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for lunch.

Face it, boy: Liberalism is simply unsustainable. Look at Europe. It's circling the bowl, and you want to emulate their failed economic policies.

Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to vote Democrat.

I know. Europe is just horrible. They have some funny idea that treating poor kids' diseases are more important the wealthy having Dressage Horses... I don't know what is the matter with those people.

Stuphie, you are free to turn your body over to the government. The rest of us have no desire to do so.

You don't want the government to have a say do about your "body", because that's just too much intrusion into the bedroom.. yet you want them to fund your lifestyle choices through Planned Parenthood and forcing insurance companies to pay for birth control. Makes perfect sense. :thup:

Stuphie, you are free to turn your body over to the government. The rest of us have no desire to do so.

You don't want the government to have a say do about your "body", because that's just too much intrusion into the bedroom.. yet you want them to fund your lifestyle choices through Planned Parenthood and forcing insurance companies to pay for birth control. Makes perfect sense. :thup:

Your insurance company ONLY does business because of rules in the tax code that allow them to operate. Since health insurance is offered as a alternative to pay, then you should have some say as to what the nature of that compensation is.

It's a straw man argument, the insurance companies are probably happy to fund birth control gratis because it's cheaper than live birth.

For Planned Parenthood, it was the GOVERNMENT that decided that they wanted PP to distribute birth control, a position supported by both Republican and Democratic Presidents alike.

Are you one who is exempt from Obamacare? Because care that elderly would otherwise receive will be denied. I guess they have no control over their bodies since all decisions will be left up to a panel of bureaucrats. Anyone needing dialysis is screwed, too. But, hey, you can get an abortion. Abortion is legal, you know. Not paying for something is not the same as denying it. Unless, of course, a panel of Obamacare bureaucrats decides you don't need one. They'll do that with many other procedures that are actually needed to save lives.

Makes no sense that the left is okay with a panel refusing to allow a 70 year old to have a pacemaker, but fusses that an elective procedure isn't covered by insurance. If women want abortions, they can get them and make payments. No big deal. Not like the procedure itself is being outlawed or denied.

And then there are the food police, who are trying to control what we eat.

And Obamacare mandates that we must all have our body fat calculated. What if we don't want to do that? No choice.

Last edited:

I know. Europe is just horrible. They have some funny idea that treating poor kids' diseases are more important the wealthy having Dressage Horses... I don't know what is the matter with those people.
Once again, the fucking leftist coward refuses to look at anything that might contradict his precious world-view.

Damn, boy, you're utterly terrified of differing views, aren't you?

Toodle on back to DU, boy. You won't have to deal with any scary nasty conservatives over there.

I am a Democrat because I believe that we should take our noses out of other people's bedrooms. I say we move the noses to their banks and storage sheds and scout troops, and so forth.

Same old, same old. Republicans aren't trying to regulate women's bodies, they are trying to emphasize personal responsibility. Have you heard that somewhere before? Women are much more than boobs and vaginas, the left has reduced them to nothing more. Why are women falling for this?? Why would you allow the Federal government to control your body and your reproductive rights??

Every state, most counties and many cities have public health depts. Birth control is readily available, for free, at those places.

The more power you give the Federal Government the more power they have to take away additional rights.

If a woman chooses to continue with a pregnancy she caused it should be her decision and not the government's. Bad choices have consequences, that's been thrown out the window and replaced with let's just get rid of my bad choice and we'll let the taxpayers pay for it.

The only form of birth control that prevents STDs are condoms. The left thinks they have found a magic wand, it's a shame more women don't see all this crap about birth control and abortions relieves them from the responsibility because they didn't want to use a condom.

Last edited:
Many women take on personal coochie responsibility.

Nor desire to kill their offspring.

Yeah, true, but democrats dont like personal responsibility, we have a President into his 4th year and still blames the previous guy, it's amazing. And I like how he calls our policies last century, but he's running on every leftwing policy that hasnt been updated in 50 years, including reforming programs, which liberals never do, status quo baby, dont change Medicare at all!

The best way to stop abortion is to prevent unplanned pregnancies. The fact that 50% of our population fails at that every year, says we could stand to improve in that area.

It really is simple.

If you don't want to get pregnant:

1. Don't have sex (this method is 100% guaranteed).

2. Use a barrier contraceptive and/or spermicide (condoms are best for preventing STDs, outside of abstinence, of course. When in doubt about your partner's past, use TWO condoms).

3. Use oral contraceptives.

What's so hard?

You could just not respond to my post, or state you're not interested in discussing ways to help prevent unplanned pregnancy.

And how do you do that? Liberals encourage a permissive society where sex isnt a big deal, it's just another activity like bowling or playing Nintendo, so when you increase the amount of emotionless sex and just "hook up", how do you plan on preventing unwanted pregnanices not using the list above which you dont like?

Once again, the fucking leftist coward refuses to look at anything that might contradict his precious world-view.

Toodle on back to DU, boy. You won't have to deal with any scary nasty conservatives over there.

Says the man who does not listen to anyone outside of America.

When you have any evidence, let me know.... All you have is the typical propaganda you probably heard on Hate Radio.

I guess it's a matter of priorities. Those European countries have longer life expectencies, lower rates of infant mortality and spend less on medical care per capita than we do.

They must be doing something right.

We lock up 2 million people and Germany locks up only 78,000. But Germany has a lower crime rate in nearly every category.

Sorry, you'll have to remind me again why people from other nations should have a say in our internal affairs.

And "But they're EUROPEAN!! They're SUPERIOR!!" is horseshit.

When you have any evidence, let me know.... All you have is the typical propaganda you probably heard on Hate Radio.
I showed you evidence, you coward. You refused to look at it, you coward.
I guess it's a matter of priorities. Those European countries have longer life expectencies, lower rates of infant mortality and spend less on medical care per capita than we do.

They must be doing something right.

We lock up 2 million people and Germany locks up only 78,000. But Germany has a lower crime rate in nearly every category.
Then perhaps you should move there, since you hate America. It would be easier than trying to turn America into Europe.

Sorry, you'll have to remind me again why people from other nations should have a say in our internal affairs.

And "But they're EUROPEAN!! They're SUPERIOR!!" is horseshit.

Yes it is.

But "Hey, what they are doing seems to be working better than what we are doing", is actually a pretty good argument.

That is, if you bother to look at what they are doing.

Forum List

Back