Can The Seahawks Repeat?

i wonder who this guy is,he is obviously an idiot.just becasue wilson struggled ONE month in the season,he is writing him off as not a gret quarterback in the same breath as tom brady.:cuckoo:

Seahawks are good, but don?t expect an encore Page 1 of 2 | UTSanDiego.com

he'll learn the hard way.

He may be wrong about Wilson's future, but as of now, Brady has had a far greater career than Wilson, so I don't know what your issue is there. He called Brady a lock for the HoF, and he is. Wilson has only been in the league 2 years, he needs more time for that kind of accolade. :)

I am kind of upset that the Seahawks are playing the Eagles in Philly instead of LOB

I hate the eagles so much

i wonder who this guy is,he is obviously an idiot.just becasue wilson struggled ONE month in the season,he is writing him off as not a gret quarterback in the same breath as tom brady.:cuckoo:

Ol Nickies piece was written Feb 9-10.

He made no mention of the injuries and struggles of the O-Line acounting for much of Wilson's difficulties last season. Also many of the difficulties moving the ball was not in moving the ball...it was very inopportune penalties that negated a butt load of really good gains. In spite of more regular season misfortune than this moron would even consider the Hawks came up big in the big game.

I wouldn't put much in what Nick Canepa had to say about the Seahawks back in mid February. He obviously isn't a fan of Russell Wilson.. Probably thinks he is too short to play QB in the NFL.

:lol:

I am kind of upset that the Seahawks are playing the Eagles in Philly instead of LOB

Foles is pretty good. He will be tested more than he has ever been against the LOB. I wouldn't worry too much about where the game is scheduled. That old wives tale about the Hawks not being able to win on the road is just that. Maybe there was a time that was true but it hasn't been true over the last two seasons.

Foles is pretty good. He will be tested more than he has ever been against the LOB. I wouldn't worry too much about where the game is scheduled. That old wives tale about the Hawks not being able to win on the road is just that. Maybe there was a time that was true but it hasn't been true over the last two seasons.

The difference is they are unstoppable at home and just OK on the road

He may be wrong about Wilson's future, but as of now, Brady has had a far greater career than Wilson, so I don't know what your issue is there. He called Brady a lock for the HoF, and he is. Wilson has only been in the league 2 years, he needs more time for that kind of accolade. :)

A lot depends on what Russell Wilson accomplishes this season. If he and the Seahawks repeat then Wilson will be perceived as a top tier QB and a lock for the HOF also.

Like Peyton Manning Brady can coast to the day he retires and still be first ballot HOF.

Barring injury Wilson can be one of the best to ever play the position. He is already as accomplished as any QB has ever been in his/their first two years.

Lynch reported to camp today.

What could have been an interesting story has fizzled like a few Skittles in the bottom of a can of Coca Cola.

Yawn...

Where were we... oh ya..

The Hawks are back on track to repeat..

A lot depends on what Russell Wilson accomplishes this season. If he and the Seahawks repeat then Wilson will be perceived as a top tier QB and a lock for the HOF also.

Like Peyton Manning Brady can coast to the day he retires and still be first ballot HOF.

Barring injury Wilson can be one of the best to ever play the position. He is already as accomplished as any QB has ever been in his/their first two years.

I disagree. If Wilson wins the SB again this year, then goes on to have at least a decent career, then he might be a lock. But if he were to, for some reason, suck after winning the SB next year, or be forced to retire, I wouldn't consider him a lock.

No, they're not going to repeat!

The Rams are gonna kick their fuckin' seahags' ass!

Ya sure they are. :eek: You might think you are hard and long talking about "fuckin in the ass" what with the gay player who is fighting like hell to come on top..or is he fightin to be on the bottom?

To tell the truth I haven't taken a good look at the Rams or checked into their MBs for a while.

I O'really should.

Lemmie get back atcha with a better prepared early breakdown of our future matchups.

OK... Checking in over at "The Herd" they posted the latest ESPN writers 4 way look at the NFC West. Their predictions for the Rams 2014 season are as follows....: Blount 6-10, Weinfuss 7-9, Wagoner 8-8 and Williamson 7-9.

I was hoping you guys would get more respect. After all you do have Sam Bradford... And if the gay guy makes the team.. who knows who will end up on top?????... No pun intended.OK... I lied.. It was a shameless joke about an openly gay guy making the team. My bad...

Last edited:
How many more passes is Sam Bradford going to get?

The old adage that you can't give up on a QB because of injury is stupid. These days a lot can happen in a year.

But who do they have any better than Bradford?

Austin Davis? 2 years

Garret Gilbert? rookie

Shaun Hill? 13 years experience...and I've never heard of him :lol:

Seriously?

It looks like they are counting on Bradford and his broken neck again this season.

Astonishing !!!

The old adage that you can't give up on a QB because of injury is stupid. These days a lot can happen in a year.

Austin Davis? 2 years

Garret Gilbert? rookie

Seriously?

It looks like they are counting on Bradford and his broken neck again this season.

Astonishing !!!

It's been 3 or 4 years so when do they say.........."he is not NFL material"

Austin Davis? 2 years

Garret Gilbert? rookie

Seriously?

Astonishing !!!

Shaun Hill has actually had decent success in the NFL as a fill-in starter. He played some for the Niners and the Lions a few years back.

Austin Davis? 2 years

Garret Gilbert? rookie

Seriously?

Astonishing !!!

Shaun Hill has actually had decent success in the NFL as a fill-in starter. He played some for the Niners and the Lions a few years back.

I suppose if I was going to be a proper internets player I should say something snarky like....

"fascinating".

But HUGGY isn't cut from THAT kinda cloth.

I REALLY didn't know who Shaun hill was.

Still the best...even with a healthy Sam Bradford ...most pundits give the Rams is an 8-8 2014.

So... O'Really is O'Really a die hard.... And the complete football world ....in the NFC West at least would have to go tits up for St. Louis to have a snow ball's chance in hell of beating the Seahawks.

Most of the know-it-alls give the as yet unproven Seahawks somewhere between a 12-4 to a 14-2 season.

If Percy Harvin can stay healthy ..maybe. He certainly took the preasure off of Russell Wilson in the Super Bowl.

One good thing emerged from the Lynch hold Out and that was that Beast Mode was given several performance incentives that will pad this and next years salary an extra couple of million dollars if he manages 1500 yards and a few other milestones.

The Seahawks have turned the tables on Mr Lynch and will see if he REALLY is "all about the action". The Hawks are willing to pony up to make Marshawn prove it.

THAT will take the preasure off of Percy Harvin who will be busy taking the preasure off of Mr. Wilson as I have already noted.

It is impossible to compare quarterbacks like Brady, Manning and Brees to Wilson...for one: Wilson doesn't play for a passing style team he plays for run first team. two: Wilson has only been around for two years....give some time and some slack.

For example what was Peyton team record the first the year he played, 3-13 with 28 picks.

Brees. 8-8 for San Diego and was replaced the second year by Rivers after a poor start.

Now Tom Brady...picked number 199th in the draft and was 1-3 for 6 yards.

Time is on Wilson's side.

Last edited:

you're forgetting they thumped the cardinals in arizona.

Ol Nickies piece was written Feb 9-10.

He made no mention of the injuries and struggles of the O-Line acounting for much of Wilson's difficulties last season. Also many of the difficulties moving the ball was not in moving the ball...it was very inopportune penalties that negated a butt load of really good gains. In spite of more regular season misfortune than this moron would even consider the Hawks came up big in the big game.

I wouldn't put much in what Nick Canepa had to say about the Seahawks back in mid February. He obviously isn't a fan of Russell Wilson.. Probably thinks he is too short to play QB in the NFL.

thats exactly what was going on in my mind when i read that was thinking-this moron doesnt even bother to mention that he struggled that time because he wa splaying behind a makeshit offensive line missing key starters.

you're forgetting they thumped the cardinals in arizona.

I am talking about when they play on the road vs a east team

Forum List

Back