Can The Seahawks Repeat?

I can be a Rams fan again.:dance: this will be the most exciting moment in my life since the raiders moved back to oakland.:dance: Everybody remembers how big that was.Just think how big it will be with the Rams back in LA,the second biggest media market in the country? It will be a frenzy.It will dwarf what we saw around the country when the raiders went back to oakland.Back then the raiders moving back to oakland,while it did bring a smile to my face,I couldnt be to happy about it back then with the rams moving away as well.that took away a lot of the excitment and joy i had of the raiders moving back.

so when the rams move back next year,it will be like the biggest celebration in my life.It will be a DOUBLE celebration for me.I will have the celebration next year of the raiders return to oakland that i would have had 20 years ago had the rams not moved as well.

the writing is on the wall in saint louis.in Oakland,there are at least talks going on between the raiders and the city officials there trying to get somethign done,in saint louis,there have been ZERO discussions taking place whatsoever since last year when the signs started emering they will be gone from saint louis after this year.ZERO at all.:D

The prospects of the Rams or any other team will be moving to LA is none to slim, until they build a decent football only stadium. Not likely to happen in a very liberal tax every thing twice town like LA.

you obviously havent been following their situation in saint louis they have.If you had,you would know its the other way around.slim to none that the rams will stay in saint louis after this season.

The saint louis post themselves have even had to come out and admit that after this season the rams are free to leave if they so choose and thats because in their lease agreement they signed 20 years ago when they moved there,it stated that in 2015 they had to be in the top 3rd tier of stadiums being as sophisticated and advanced as the top 10 stadiums in the NFL. well they arent.

The Rams are asking for 850 million dollars of tax payer money for renovations to the stadium because if you look at it,its a dump when you compare it to all the other NFL facilitys.the city of saint louis is bankrupt,they have only offered a 150 million dollars of what the rams are asking for which the rams rejected since the offer wasnt even close.

they have already said they cant raise the money for a new stadium and like i said,the saint louis post has even come out and said they will be a free agent to move after the season if they desire. You obviously havent heard about the owner of the rams land purchase he made out in LA shortly after the superbowl of 60 acres. He obviously made that land purchase in mind to build a new stadium out there.

True the stadium wont be built and ready to use for a couple years from now but that wont be a problem for them,they will be free to use the LA coliseum or the rose bowl for the next couple years out there while waiting for the new stadium to be built. They just havent made the announcement yet that the rams are moving back because they are going to wait till after the season is over.they know if they make the announcement NOW,what little fans they have out there attending games,there wont be any at all showing up this season.:D

its nothing but a win win situation for the rams and the NFL if they move back where its nothing but a lose lose situation for both parties if the rams stay and thats because the rams are ranked second to last in attendance around the NFL.Only the jaguars have a worse turnout.the rams have no following in saint louis whatsoever,saint louis is not a football town,thats why the cardinals moved.its a baseball town but thats it.they move back to LA all that changes because they have a HUGE fan following out there.

If there was nothing to it,the fans in saint louis woudnt be getting scared and panicking like they are out there.:D they are so much scared and freaked out over the land purchase that they plan on having keep the rams in saint louis rallys after each home game this year.:D thats a sign of desperation.:D:lol::lol:

roger goddel and robert kraft even recently came out and said its no longer a matter of if but WHEN LA has a team again saying they have been making plans to have an NFL team in LA as late as 2017 if NOT much earlier. and you can rule out expansion,because Kraft and a couple other owners have said that they dont want it to be an expansion team,that they arent interested in expansion so its obviously going to be a current team and what better team than the RAMS?

Its not going to be the raiders.I been telling die hard LA RAIDER fans they can forget it that the raiders will be back.The raiders are in the same boat as the rams are also looking for a new stadium and thats why you have heard reports recently about the raiders possibly moving to san antonio because they cant go back to LA and tey know it.

some people have refused to listen to me when i tried to tell them the raiders will have to move somewhere else if they want to move because for a move to happen,the majority of the owners have to approve the move and most dont want the raiders back in LA and neither does the city.the city has to approve the move and they dont want them,thats WHY they are exploring san antonio,:D

also the rams situation is 100 times different than the raiders,the rams fit the requirements needed to be able to move where the raiders dont.thats why i think there is nothing to the news about them moving to san antonio.they have to get approval from most the owners and i dont see that happening.the NFL owners are still sore with al davis for suiing them twice before and they dont want the son of that A hole to have his way and move like his father did.

It would cost mark davis millions for the lawsuit which he wont have. however the rams will have no problems moving to LA getting the approval since the NFL owners have been wanting to get a team back there for at LEAST ten years now.

after the season is over,mark my word,they are going to make the announcement they are moving back to LA baby!!!:dance:

Last edited:
Yes, it will be quite a surprise when both go 2-14!

not when they have the top 2 QB's in the NFC East

I think Manning and Foles would dispute that.

RG or RC or what ever his name is this week has been so good he has put Washington in a battle with Dallas, lead by a has been, dive for the Cellar.

Philadelphia wins the NFC East in a run-a-way.

Eagles win in a runaway when

they lost to the cowboys at home last season

barley beat the cowboys the last game of the season with their backup QB

So what is all this running away you are talking about???

I can be a Rams fan again.:dance: this will be the most exciting moment in my life since the raiders moved back to oakland.:dance: Everybody remembers how big that was.Just think how big it will be with the Rams back in LA,the second biggest media market in the country? It will be a frenzy.It will dwarf what we saw around the country when the raiders went back to oakland.Back then the raiders moving back to oakland,while it did bring a smile to my face,I couldnt be to happy about it back then with the rams moving away as well.that took away a lot of the excitment and joy i had of the raiders moving back.

so when the rams move back next year,it will be like the biggest celebration in my life.It will be a DOUBLE celebration for me.I will have the celebration next year of the raiders return to oakland that i would have had 20 years ago had the rams not moved as well.

the writing is on the wall in saint louis.in Oakland,there are at least talks going on between the raiders and the city officials there trying to get somethign done,in saint louis,there have been ZERO discussions taking place whatsoever since last year when the signs started emering they will be gone from saint louis after this year.ZERO at all.:D

The prospects of the Rams or any other team will be moving to LA is none to slim, until they build a decent football only stadium. Not likely to happen in a very liberal tax every thing twice town like LA.

you obviously havent been following their situation in saint louis they have.If you had,you would know its the other way around.slim to none that the rams will stay in saint louis after this season.

The saint louis post themselves have even had to come out and admit that after this season the rams are free to leave if they so choose and thats because in their lease agreement they signed 20 years ago when they moved there,it stated that in 2015 they had to be in the top 3rd tier of stadiums being as sophisticated and advanced as the top 10 stadiums in the NFL. well they arent.

The Rams are asking for 850 million dollars of tax payer money for renovations to the stadium because if you look at it,its a dump when you compare it to all the other NFL facilitys.the city of saint louis is bankrupt,they have only offered a 150 million dollars of what the rams are asking for which the rams rejected since the offer wasnt even close.

they have already said they cant raise the money for a new stadium and like i said,the saint louis post has even come out and said they will be a free agent to move after the season if they desire. You obviously havent heard about the owner of the rams land purchase he made out in LA shortly after the superbowl of 60 acres. He obviously made that land purchase in mind to build a new stadium out there.

True the stadium wont be built and ready to use for a couple years from now but that wont be a problem for them,they will be free to use the LA coliseum or the rose bowl for the next couple years out there while waiting for the new stadium to be built. They just havent made the announcement yet that the rams are moving back because they are going to wait till after the season is over.they know if they make the announcement NOW,what little fans they have out there attending games,there wont be any at all showing up this season.:D

its nothing but a win win situation for the rams and the NFL if they move back where its nothing but a lose lose situation for both parties if the rams stay and thats because the rams are ranked second to last in attendance around the NFL.Only the jaguars have a worse turnout.the rams have no following in saint louis whatsoever,saint louis is not a football town,thats why the cardinals moved.its a baseball town but thats it.they move back to LA all that changes because they have a HUGE fan following out there.

If there was nothing to it,the fans in saint louis woudnt be getting scared and panicking like they are out there.:D they are so much scared and freaked out over the land purchase that they plan on having keep the rams in saint louis rallys after each home game this year.:D thats a sign of desperation.:D:lol::lol:

roger goddel and robert kraft even recently came out and said its no longer a matter of if but WHEN LA has a team again saying they have been making plans to have an NFL team in LA as late as 2017 if NOT much earlier. and you can rule out expansion,because Kraft and a couple other owners have said that they dont want it to be an expansion team,that they arent interested in expansion so its obviously going to be a current team and what better team than the RAMS?

Its not going to be the raiders.I been telling die hard LA RAIDER fans they can forget it that the raiders will be back.The raiders are in the same boat as the rams are also looking for a new stadium and thats why you have heard reports recently about the raiders possibly moving to san antonio because they cant go back to LA and tey know it.

some people have refused to listen to me when i tried to tell them the raiders will have to move somewhere else if they want to move because for a move to happen,the majority of the owners have to approve the move and most dont want the raiders back in LA and neither does the city.the city has to approve the move and they dont want them,thats WHY they are exploring san antonio,:D

also the rams situation is 100 times different than the raiders,the rams fit the requirements needed to be able to move where the raiders dont.thats why i think there is nothing to the news about them moving to san antonio.they have to get approval from most the owners and i dont see that happening.the NFL owners are still sore with al davis for suiing them twice before and they dont want the son of that A hole to have his way and move like his father did.

It would cost mark davis millions for the lawsuit which he wont have. however the rams will have no problems moving to LA getting the approval since the NFL owners have been wanting to get a team back there for at LEAST ten years now.

after the season is over,mark my word,they are going to make the announcement they are moving back to LA baby!!!:dance:

With no stadium on the horizon in LA...London would be my guess. With Portland Sacramento in the running. I don't think any city on the East Coast would be considered.

Portland is big football area (Ducks and Beavers) and would created a great rivalry with Seattle. Sacramento is a better choice because it leaves Bay area fans with the 49ers and I think the Raiders have a hard time competing for fans with them.
LA has blown their chance in my opinion by losing three teams over the years. Chargers, Rams and the Raiders. Beside the large Latino population are not football fans.

not when they have the top 2 QB's in the NFC East

RG or RC or what ever his name is this week has been so good he has put Washington in a battle with Dallas, lead by a has been, dive for the Cellar.

Eagles win in a runaway when they lost to the cowboys at home last season

That was last year and this is this year....McCoy is one of the best running backs in the NFL, if not the best. McCoy (1600 yards) and Foles (27 TDs and only 2 picks) can carry the Eagles at least into the playoffs.
Dallas defense has lost too much (DeMarcus Ware) from a team that couldn't stop a nun in a wheelchair last year.
Washington defense was rated 31st last year and I don't see that changing. Look for both the Cowboys and Skins struggle to win 10 games between them.
The Giants offense sucksand their defense is totally average at best, they are a 8-8 team at best.... If the Eagles can't run way in the division I would be shocked.
Anything else that I may have missed.

That was last year and this is this year....McCoy is one of the best running backs in the NFL, if not the best. McCoy (1600 yards) and Foles (27 TDs and only 2 picks) can carry the Eagles at least into the playoffs.
Dallas defense has lost too much (DeMarcus Ware) from a team that couldn't stop a nun in a wheelchair last year.
Washington defense was rated 31st last year and I don't see that changing. Look for both the Cowboys and Skins struggle to win 10 games between them.
The Giants offense sucksand their defense is totally average at best, they are a 8-8 team at best.... If the Eagles can't run way in the division I would be shocked.

McCoy won't have Vick this year

DeSean Jackson is gone, Foles is almost sure to have less success than his amazing 27-2 ratio last year, the offense is no longer a new thing.

The Eagles may well run away with the division, but it's far from assured.

DeSean Jackson is gone, Foles is almost sure to have less success than his amazing 27-2 ratio last year, the offense is no longer a new thing.

And there is no longer a double threat of speed behind the line like you had with Vick and McCoy so now teams can just in on Shady McCoy.

The Hawks play both the NFC East and the AFC West this season. We will get a good look at the NFC East this season.

Just heard something very funny on Fox Sports Radio. The commentator believes that Andy Dalton is a better QB than Russell Wilson.

I hope the teams of the NFC East are overlooking Wilson also. :lol:

With no stadium on the horizon in LA...London would be my guess. With Portland Sacramento in the running. I don't think any city on the East Coast would be considered.

Portland is big football area (Ducks and Beavers) and would created a great rivalry with Seattle. Sacramento is a better choice because it leaves Bay area fans with the 49ers and I think the Raiders have a hard time competing for fans with them.
LA has blown their chance in my opinion by losing three teams over the years. Chargers, Rams and the Raiders. Beside the large Latino population are not football fans.

the raiders were considering portland but too many seahawks fans so now the NEW location is san antonio.:D:lol: You only read parts of the post because you missed the part that the owner of the Rams made a land purchase out there of 60 acres this past year and that goodell and robert kraft recently said its not a matter of if, but WHEN LA will have a team there again saying it would be by 2017 if not much sooner. .please try and keep up around here and bone up on your reading skills.I hate having to repeat myself..:cuckoo:

the Rams played there for over 50 years,they have a HUGE following there.so your point on the large latinos is?:cuckoo: I can see you are also not at all familiar with the history of those three NFL teams that played in LA why they moved.

The chargers moved because they drew small crowds there since the Rams had a built in fanbase they could not compete with,when the raiders moved back to oakland it was no surprise to sports fans in LA at all.

they knew that a hole Al Davis was just there to bide time to get improvements for the stadium in oakland.Once he got what he wanted,he went back to Oakland.

Everybody in LA was not one bit at all surprised when Davis packed and moved back to Oakland,they knew he was just there on borrowed time and would go back eventually after he got the stadium deal he was seeking.

The Rams move however,surprised everybody though.Nobody dreamed the rams would move after being there for over 50 years.that they would actually leave the second biggest media market in the world for like only the 29th biggest one. It was a major surprise for Rams fans when they moved because the majority of the owners have to approve the move and most initially voted against it.

they then became cowards and gave in and reversed their stance deciding to approve the move when that stupid evil bitch woman decided to sue the NFL if they tried to block the move.They were afraid of a lawsuit by her so they changed their votes and then approved it after initially voting against it.

fortunately that evil bitch motherfucker Gerorgia frontier who moved them is not the owner anymore and is pushing up daisys burning in hell right now.next year in LA with the new owner they have,they will be singing-ding dong the wicked witch is dead.:dance:

that woman really was an evil bitch.If her husband was alive still,they would still be in LA.that evil bitch didnt even respect her husbands wishes to keep them in LA.:mad:

Stan kronoke the new owner of the team,has a home in LA.He hasnt come out and denied that they are moving either.He hasnt said they are leaving but he hasnt come out and said they are staying either. AGAIN,they can just play in the LA coliseum or rosebowl while waiting for a new stadium.if stan isnt moving the team,then he is the stupidest owner in the world because he just blew several MILLIONS of dollars on land he isnt going to do anything with.:lol::D:rofl::lmao:

I dont think thats the case,use some logic and common sense.:cuckoo: London? get serious.nobody in america is going to want to play for a team in London,you cant be serious?:lol::cuckoo::lmao::lmao:

Lets see,the owner makes a land purchase in LA next to the lakers forum easily big enough for a football stadium,Godell and kraft recently said there WILL be a team in LA very soon in the next couple years and they have been working on plans to get a new stadium built there for the future he has said recently,the rams are free to leave what is a total dump in saint louis after this season if they so choose, and your trying to tell me they are going to play for London or move to sacremento and that stan kronke just wasted several millions of dollars on a land purchase he isnt going to do anything with?

Do you understand how absurd and ludicrous you sound? listen to what your saying here.:lol:

seriously,you need to reread through that post of mine AGAIN and "THIS TIME," dont just read parts of it,read the ENTIRE POST word for word.:cuckoo: Man I have to explain EVERYTHING to you. Bill O'reily didnt believe me for a while either but he now has FINALLY gotten witht he program using logic and common sense not ignoring the facts I have listed.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
The Hawks play both the NFC East and the AFC West this season. We will get a good look at the NFC East this season.

Just heard something very funny on Fox Sports Radio. The commentator believes that Andy Dalton is a better QB than Russell Wilson.

I hope the teams of the NFC East are overlooking Wilson also. :lol:

He has to be close good friends with Dalton.:D:rofl::lmao::lmao: He obviously did not watch last years playoff game with the Bungles and Chargers.:cuckoo: Even the main announcer in that game said that they can try put all the blame they want to on their head coach or the defense and everyting else,but Dalton was the one that it fell mostly on the shoulders of because of his lousy and horrible play doing a good impression of Eli Manning in that game against the seahawks where he just threw it up in the air to avoid it a hit. comedy gold that announcer is.:lol::lol::lol:

thats why the announcer blamed dalton mostly for the loss,because he is a MUCH better quarterback then wilson and the best in the league.:D:rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:

The division is near assured for the Eagles as our schedule is EZ.

the raiders were considering portland but too many seahawks fans so now the NEW location is san antonio.:D:lol: You only read parts of the post because you missed the part that the owner of the Rams made a land purchase out there of 60 acres this past year and that goodell and robert kraft recently said its not a matter of if, but WHEN LA will have a team there again saying it would be by 2017 if not much sooner. .please try and keep up around here and bone up on your reading skills.I hate having to repeat myself..:cuckoo:

the Rams played there for over 50 years,they have a HUGE following there.so your point on the large latinos is?:cuckoo: I can see you are also not at all familiar with the history of those three NFL teams that played in LA why they moved.

The chargers moved because they drew small crowds there since the Rams had a built in fanbase they could not compete with,when the raiders moved back to oakland it was no surprise to sports fans in LA at all.

they knew that a hole Al Davis was just there to bide time to get improvements for the stadium in oakland.Once he got what he wanted,he went back to Oakland.

Everybody in LA was not one bit at all surprised when Davis packed and moved back to Oakland,they knew he was just there on borrowed time and would go back eventually after he got the stadium deal he was seeking.

The Rams move however,surprised everybody though.Nobody dreamed the rams would move after being there for over 50 years.that they would actually leave the second biggest media market in the world for like only the 29th biggest one. It was a major surprise for Rams fans when they moved because the majority of the owners have to approve the move and most initially voted against it.

they then became cowards and gave in and reversed their stance deciding to approve the move when that stupid evil bitch woman decided to sue the NFL if they tried to block the move.They were afraid of a lawsuit by her so they changed their votes and then approved it after initially voting against it.

fortunately that evil bitch motherfucker Gerorgia frontier who moved them is not the owner anymore and is pushing up daisys burning in hell right now.next year in LA with the new owner they have,they will be singing-ding dong the wicked witch is dead.:dance:

that woman really was an evil bitch.If her husband was alive still,they would still be in LA.that evil bitch didnt even respect her husbands wishes to keep them in LA.:mad:

Stan kronoke the new owner of the team,has a home in LA.He hasnt come out and denied that they are moving either.He hasnt said they are leaving but he hasnt come out and said they are staying either. AGAIN,they can just play in the LA coliseum or rosebowl while waiting for a new stadium.if stan isnt moving the team,then he is the stupidest owner in the world because he just blew several MILLIONS of dollars on land he isnt going to do anything with.:lol::D:rofl::lmao:

I dont think thats the case,use some logic and common sense.:cuckoo: London? get serious.nobody in america is going to want to play for a team in London,you cant be serious?:lol::cuckoo::lmao::lmao:

Lets see,the owner makes a land purchase in LA next to the lakers forum easily big enough for a football stadium,Godell and kraft recently said there WILL be a team in LA very soon in the next couple years and they have been working on plans to get a new stadium built there for the future he has said recently,the rams are free to leave what is a total dump in saint louis after this season if they so choose, and your trying to tell me they are going to play for London or move to sacremento and that stan kronke just wasted several millions of dollars on a land purchase he isnt going to do anything with?

Do you understand how absurd and ludicrous you sound? listen to what your saying here.:lol:

seriously,you need to reread through that post of mine AGAIN and "THIS TIME," dont just read parts of it,read the ENTIRE POST word for word.:cuckoo: Man I have to explain EVERYTHING to you. Bill O'reily didnt believe me for a while either but he now has FINALLY gotten witht he program using logic and common sense not ignoring the facts I have listed.:cuckoo:

Please.... I am not interested in being lectured or being insulted...I was expressing an opinion and an opinion that I thought was obvious. And I am sticking to my opinion as I am entitled..as you are.

Forum List

Back