Can The Seahawks Repeat?

The difference is they are unstoppable at home and just OK on the road

you're forgetting they thumped the cardinals in arizona.

I am talking about when they play on the road vs a east team

An NFC East team like say the Giants.

December 15 23-0 In the same stadium they played the Super Bowl.

How is it possible that the Seahawks that EVERYONE knows struggle on the road get a shutout against the great Eli Manning in Eli's own stadium?

They beat Atlanta 33-10 last season also...IN ATLANTA.

If it were not for some real flukey plays and horrible officiating the Seahawks were on their way to blowing out Indy in Indy also which would have given the Hawks a 14-2 record so with their only home loss against AZ that leaves one other road loss.

6-2 on the road is hardly anything to be concerned about..they should have been 7-1.

The Seahawks are better this season than last. I'm certain that the Seahawks will improve on their road record this season.

BUT keep going on national media saying the Hawks can't win on the road.

They feed on that kind of publicity.

you're forgetting they thumped the cardinals in arizona.

How is it possible that the Seahawks that EVERYONE knows struggle on the road get a shutout against the great Eli Manning in Eli's own stadium?

If it were not for some real flukey plays and horrible officiating the Seahawks were on their way to blowing out Indy in Indy also which would have given the Hawks a 14-2 record so with their only home loss against AZ that leaves one other road loss.

6-2 on the road is hardly anything to be concerned about..they should have been 7-1.

The Seahawks are better this season than last. I'm certain that the Seahawks will improve on their road record this season.

playoff teams man

playoff teams man

wel none of those NFC east teams are any good dude.:D the NFC west is the toughest.

Ya sure they are. :eek: You might think you are hard and long talking about "fuckin in the ass" what with the gay player who is fighting like hell to come on top..or is he fightin to be on the bottom?

:lol:

To tell the truth I haven't taken a good look at the Rams or checked into their MBs for a while.

I O'really should.

Lemmie get back atcha with a better prepared early breakdown of our future matchups.

OK... Checking in over at "The Herd" they posted the latest ESPN writers 4 way look at the NFC West. Their predictions for the Rams 2014 season are as follows....: Blount 6-10, Weinfuss 7-9, Wagoner 8-8 and Williamson 7-9.

I was hoping you guys would get more respect. After all you do have Sam Bradford... And if the gay guy makes the team.. who knows who will end up on top?????... No pun intended.OK... I lied.. It was a shameless joke about an openly gay guy making the team. My bad...
I'll tell you right now they have the best pass rush in football and are coming back to LA.

playoff teams man

wel none of those NFC east teams are any good dude.:D the NFC west is the toughest.

Dallas and Washington are going to surprise a lot of people this year

Yes, it will be quite a surprise when both go 2-14!

I hope Indyanapolis makes the playoffs this season also.

I miss all the talk about the 2012 QB draft class.

Wilson needs more incentive to start playing up to his potential.

I'm certain that Russell W being a runt and everything lived off of the fact that he was just a late third round #76 pick and RobbyThreeGees and Luck were 2 and one in that draft.

Now that he has won a Super Bowl ....well .... He was there .. HE didn't really WIN anything. I mean ...comon.. even the ball boys got rings from Paul Allen. Everyone that was on the payroll in ANY capacity got some bling.

So... the point is that not can the Seahawks repeat but can Russell Wilson grow as much this season as he did last season and the one before that.

IF ... and a big IF Wilson can find a way to get motivated and continue to learn his craft then there is no way the Seahawks cannot repeat at least the same win/loss regular season record and back at home for the playofs and once again play "just good enough" to get another ring.

What we are missing here is some realistic talk about the Seahawks becoming the NFLs new dynasty.

I don't want to get ahead of myself but the Hawks REALLY have to do something to distinguish themselves and it won't be THIS SEASON. What they need to do is win three in a row which will set them apart from every team in professional football history.

I like the fact that Richard Sherman, Earl Thomas and Kam Chancellor openly spout off how they are the best on the planet in what they do on a football field.

They HAVE to play at least as well as they did last season or they will never live it down.

That means they will have to repeat in leading the league in interceptions. They will be watching the sports news for the Darrelle Revis and Patrick Petersons of the world. I hope those guys do well also because as they do the Hawks DBs will HAVE to do better.

If the Seahawks defense can repeat last seasons performance the team will repeat in the Super Bowl.

playoff teams man

I would be surprised if either team plays above .500.

What his name in Washington..you know that quarterback that is the darling of the media but ends up out of the playoffs and Dallas with the no-name defense and an aging, has been quarterback.

not when they have the top 2 QB's in the NFC East

I think Manning and Foles would dispute that.

RG or RC or what ever his name is this week has been so good he has put Washington in a battle with Dallas, lead by a has been, dive for the Cellar.

Philadelphia wins the NFC East in a run-a-way.

not when they have the top 2 QB's in the NFC East

I think Manning and Foles would dispute that.

RG or RC or what ever his name is this week has been so good he has put Washington in a battle with Dallas, lead by a has been, dive for the Cellar.

So far the great Robby has only managed to get himself injured ...
find his way to the drug shack on the sidelines and get his coach fired.

Can't say I am in any distress over Dan Snyder's little run O the bad luck.

I just pray that the Hawks ALWAYS get homefield advantage so we don't have to haul our asses into that abomination of a playing field and risk our own player's health.

Snyder's idea of field repair is a can of "grass green" Krylon spray paint.

You get what you pay for.. Maybe this season the Skins can upgrade to Rustoleum.

What his name in Washington..you know that quarterback that is the darling of the media but ends up out of the playoffs and Dallas with the no-name defense and an aging, has been quarterback.

RGIII has played for 2 years, and the Skins have gone to the playoffs in one of those years. It's not as though the team has been total crap since he got there. ;)

RGIII has played for 2 years, and the Skins have gone to the playoffs in one of those years. It's not as though the team has been total crap since he got there. ;)

Total crap enough to shit can their coach. Hard to argue that point.

Ya sure they are. :eek: You might think you are hard and long talking about "fuckin in the ass" what with the gay player who is fighting like hell to come on top..or is he fightin to be on the bottom?

:lol:

To tell the truth I haven't taken a good look at the Rams or checked into their MBs for a while.

I O'really should.

Lemmie get back atcha with a better prepared early breakdown of our future matchups.

OK... Checking in over at "The Herd" they posted the latest ESPN writers 4 way look at the NFC West. Their predictions for the Rams 2014 season are as follows....: Blount 6-10, Weinfuss 7-9, Wagoner 8-8 and Williamson 7-9.

I was hoping you guys would get more respect. After all you do have Sam Bradford... And if the gay guy makes the team.. who knows who will end up on top?????... No pun intended.OK... I lied.. It was a shameless joke about an openly gay guy making the team. My bad...
I'll tell you right now they have the best pass rush in football and are coming back to LA.

Im glad that I finally got you reassured that they are coming back to LA.:up:

I can be a Rams fan again.:dance: this will be the most exciting moment in my life since the raiders moved back to oakland.:dance: Everybody remembers how big that was.Just think how big it will be with the Rams back in LA,the second biggest media market in the country? It will be a frenzy.It will dwarf what we saw around the country when the raiders went back to oakland.Back then the raiders moving back to oakland,while it did bring a smile to my face,I couldnt be to happy about it back then with the rams moving away as well.that took away a lot of the excitment and joy i had of the raiders moving back.

so when the rams move back next year,it will be like the biggest celebration in my life.It will be a DOUBLE celebration for me.I will have the celebration next year of the raiders return to oakland that i would have had 20 years ago had the rams not moved as well.

the writing is on the wall in saint louis.in Oakland,there are at least talks going on between the raiders and the city officials there trying to get somethign done,in saint louis,there have been ZERO discussions taking place whatsoever since last year when the signs started emering they will be gone from saint louis after this year.ZERO at all.:D

Last edited:

yeah thats comedy gold he thinks washington and dallas will be a surprise.:D:lol: thats some funny stuff there.:D dallas,a team that blows it everytime they have a chance to go 9-7 and win the division to make it in as a wildcard? sure tony romo is all of a sudden going to emerge as a great quarterback.:D and washington? now thats some funny stuff as well.you are banking on a quarterback who is still going to play it conservative because of his injury and counting on a defense that cant stop the pass. thats some funny stuff there. you hit the nail on the head,they will be lucky if they make it over 500 this year.

the best team in that division is easily the eagles who will have a quarterback playing his first entire season this year.the eagles will win it again only cause the rest of the division is so weak.:D

you are correct that philadelphia wins it in a runaway.again the rest of the that division is so terrible that thats the only reason they will win it is ot because they are good but because they are the least bad of the bunch.hee hee.

Last edited:

Total crap enough to shit can their coach. Hard to argue that point.

Amazingly easy to argue, actually.

The Skins were crap last year. The year before, RGIIIs first, they went 10-6 and won their division.

RGIII was injured and rushed back into the lineup last year.

Coaches are sometimes fired even after having success; see Lovie Smith, fired after a 10-6 season with the Bears.

Last year wasn't RGIIIs only year. He has not made that team crap since he got there. They improved when he got there, then got crappy last year. :)

I can be a Rams fan again.:dance: this will be the most exciting moment in my life since the raiders moved back to oakland.:dance: Everybody remembers how big that was.Just think how big it will be with the Rams back in LA,the second biggest media market in the country? It will be a frenzy.It will dwarf what we saw around the country when the raiders went back to oakland.Back then the raiders moving back to oakland,while it did bring a smile to my face,I couldnt be to happy about it back then with the rams moving away as well.that took away a lot of the excitment and joy i had of the raiders moving back.

so when the rams move back next year,it will be like the biggest celebration in my life.It will be a DOUBLE celebration for me.I will have the celebration next year of the raiders return to oakland that i would have had 20 years ago had the rams not moved as well.

the writing is on the wall in saint louis.in Oakland,there are at least talks going on between the raiders and the city officials there trying to get somethign done,in saint louis,there have been ZERO discussions taking place whatsoever since last year when the signs started emering they will be gone from saint louis after this year.ZERO at all.:D

The prospects of the Rams or any other team will be moving to LA is none to slim, until they build a decent football only stadium. Not likely to happen in a very liberal tax every thing twice town like LA.

Forum List

Back