Can the Republican Party Please Abandon the Stepford Wife Syndrome?

Seriously dudes. We weren't allowed to heckle the president by the party. Why? Because we didn't want to be bad people and have all the democrats say that we were not being 'respectful' to the president. We want to be good little boys so Nancy can crown us with goodness and virtue. We would never be like those rowdy Tparty people. On no we would never yell or swear or even chew bubble gum because Nancy says that would be wrong.

This is why I don't want to get sucked into the Republican party anymore. Its a party full of stupid pussies who don't know how to fight for something.

I doubt you even have a clue what it is exactly that you are fighting for. You are a hater...probably a racist...and a fool that would vote against your own best interest if a sicophant like Limbaugh, Hannity or O'Riley told you to. The above rant is childish verbal vomit that indicates you are far more worried about "Nancy" than most on this MB. It is you that is the pussy for not coming out of the closet and just coming clean with how much it hurts you to hava a nigga in the whitehouse. I hope you fail.

sigh....

Last edited:
Seriously dudes. We weren't allowed to heckle the president by the party. Why? Because we didn't want to be bad people and have all the democrats say that we were not being 'respectful' to the president. We want to be good little boys so Nancy can crown us with goodness and virtue. We would never be like those rowdy Tparty people. On no we would never yell or swear or even chew bubble gum because Nancy says that would be wrong.

This is why I don't want to get sucked into the Republican party anymore. Its a party full of stupid pussies who don't know how to fight for something.

So, in other words, because the Republicans don't act like jackasses, you won't join them.

Poor Republicans...

Publicaly dressed down in front of the nation

Bunch of losers

Keep smoking it, there, LeftWinger. Come Nov we'll see who gets dressed down and who's getting dressed up.

More delusions from the right wing thinking they can retake either the House or Senate

Second tier party will have a hard enough time holding off the tea baggers

What, you don't think they are big enough assholes as it is, you want them to be publically disrespectful as well?

There is a time and a place to disagree with the POTUS. It is not appropriate while he is giving his SOTU address.

That is what got used to silence the Tparty people.
Huh? The Tea Party people are being heard loud and clear by anyone that wants to hear them. They don't need to act like assholes during the SOTU to get their message heard. What would really hurt the Tea Party movement is a disruption of the President's speech by unruly idiots! When you are winning it is best to be gracious!

Last edited:
There is a time and a place to disagree with the POTUS. It is not appropriate while he is giving his SOTU address.

Huh? The Tea Party people are being heard loud and clear by anyone that want's to hear them. They don't need to act like assholes during the SOTU to get their message heard. What would really hurt the Tea Party movement is a disruption of the President's speech by unruly idiots! When you are winning it is best to be gracious!

You bet.

There's a time and a place. Shouting down the President during the SOTU would make the members look like graceless idiotic morons and turn people off, no matter who the President and no matter who the member.

Huh? The Tea Party people are being heard loud and clear by anyone that wants to hear them. They don't need to act like assholes during the SOTU to get their message heard. What would really hurt the Tea Party movement is a disruption of the President's speech by unruly idiots! When you are winning it is best to be gracious!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That is pretty funny. Tea Party Winning? I don't watch Fox or really any national infotainment for my news. I didn't realise that the tea party had gained control of anything. Up here in these parts..Seattle... they are considered a joke. Have I missed something?

That is pretty funny. Tea Party Winning? I don't watch Fox or really any national infotainment for my news. I didn't realise that the tea party had gained control of anything. Up here in these parts..Seattle... they are considered a joke. Have I missed something?

No, you haven't. Some people simply let their imaginations rule their lives....

Nancy said it was rude so we all decided to be good boys and girls and comply and it happen to remove a way to voice opposition. Is that a coincidence? I think not!

Huh? The Tea Party people are being heard loud and clear by anyone that want's to hear them. They don't need to act like assholes during the SOTU to get their message heard. What would really hurt the Tea Party movement is a disruption of the President's speech by unruly idiots! When you are winning it is best to be gracious!

You bet.

There's a time and a place. Shouting down the President during the SOTU would make the members look like graceless idiotic morons and turn people off, no matter who the President and no matter who the member.

Who made that rule? Did I agree to it? No.

Thank you.

No, you haven't. Some people simply let their imaginations rule their lives....

LOL...where is the health care bill? How does the democratic party going to look after 2010. Its not that we are winning but we have won.

Are you really that insane, wacko?

You don't invited someone to your house and then treat them disrespectfully. And the minority leaders were the ones to remind their party that they do indeed invite the President into their "house", and to be respectful. And we are the ones who are called UnAmerican.:lol::lol:

Most of the time these rules of etiquite are used to shut people up from saying things they don't like. Its totalitarianism at its core.

Any intelligent person can make their point without name calling, cursing, and being obnoxious. It's not that hard.

I think you should re-think that statement a little bit.

Do you think heckling the President is "fighting for something"?

What, exactly? The right to be rude?

Do you really think that being an asshole is a good way to clean up politics?

Forum List

Back