Can someone explain why democrats think

The question has been answered.

Yes it has. The answer is that the Democrats think that because they seriously lack an understanding of the basics of economics.

The idiots do not realize that most American business owners are members of the middle class and the majority of American employees are hired by members of the middle class.

Why do you lefties keep redefining the middle class to suit your argument, and so what? It doesn't change the fact that that way of thinking about the economy is seriously naive.

Seriously out of touch.

Seriously ironic that you posted that.

This is a chicken or the egg argument or the dems version of trickle down.

Without the middle class to buy products, the rich wouldn't be able to make money, without the rich to employ the middle class wouldn't have any money to spend.
No, it's not a chicken or egg argument.

There is no employment without accumulated capital....Period.

And there is no accumulated capital without the middle class.

You are starting to get it. The economy doesn't start or end with any one step or group.

Because the middle class does the bulk of the spending and buying.

Without that buying power, who are the producers going to sell to?
Without accumulation of capital, who is going to employ anyone to do any buying?

And there'd be no accumulation of capital without product or service to sell and someone to sell it to.
By an individual getting up off his ass and starting a business that grows to the point that they need employees.

You can demand all you want, but until someone takes some initiative and creates something, all you have is a popcorn fart.

Because the middle class does the bulk of the spending and buying.

Without that buying power, who are the producers going to sell to?
Without accumulation of capital, who is going to employ anyone to do any buying?

And there'd be no accumulation of capital without product or service to sell and someone to sell it to.

Both statements are true.

Are you starting to understand yet?

"Most small business owners are middle class"

Depends on how you define middle-class. I've seen articles say anyone making 30-100k a year is middle class.*shrug*

The middle class is big. $100K is probably somewhere in the middle.

By an individual getting up off his ass and starting a business that grows to the point that they need employees.

You can demand all you want, but until someone takes some initiative and creates something, all you have is a popcorn fart.

And that individual's business is not going to grow to the point where he needs employees if there's no one to buy his goods or services in the first place.

The idiots do not realize that most American business owners are members of the middle class and the majority of American employees are hired by members of the middle class.

Seriously out of touch.

that's simply false. You have any proof to back up your claim????

Here's some. Thanks.

How Much Money do Small Business Owners Make? » Small Business News, Tips, Advice - Small Business Trends Small Business News, Tips, Advice – Small Business Trends

http://www.marketplace.org/topics/economy/attitude-check/importance-small-business-hiring-us

Who Makes $250,000 a Year? Not Small Business... | Gather

Small Business Owners

Last edited:

Seriously out of touch.

look at your own situation.

You probably own a 401K, some bonds, a house, a car etc.

That's wealth.

The rich will always be rich, and the poor will always be poor.

It's the poor slobs in between that get pinched by both ends.

when the middle is prosperous, the wealthy get better as do the poor.

See ?

Seriously out of touch.

Here's some. Thanks.

How Much Money do Small Business Owners Make? » Small Business News, Tips, Advice - Small Business Trends Small Business News, Tips, Advice – Small Business Trends

The importance of small business hiring in the U.S. | Marketplace.org

Who Makes $250,000 a Year? Not Small Business... | Gather

Small Business Owners

you're not welcome. You do understand that most S corps and sole proprietorship's don't have employees...don't you? I have an s corp, doesn't make me a job creator.

You think because someone is incorporated they hire people. That's cute. Go run along and play now.

Last edited:
This thread should cause some reflection on the part of some participants. Will it?

Irony.

Still waiting for your proof that the middle class are the employers. Your links didn't prove that, young lady.

The "Middle Class" is what Republicans refer to as "the little people". They are there to stomp and make fun of. It's the children of the middle class the Republicans gleefully send off to war to capture Iraqi "oil fields". Republicans feel education is "wasted" on the "little people" who just don't get it.

Remember, when Republicans apologized to BP, they were angry that BP was forced to give over 20 billion by this president. Republicans felt, if the middle class and the little people wanted jobs, they should clean up the mess, NOT BP. BP creates jobs. They shouldn't be forced to clean up their mess. Besides, when they do make a mess, it actually creates more jobs.

This thread should cause some reflection on the part of some participants. Will it?

Irony.

Still waiting for your proof that the middle class are the employers. Your links didn't prove that, young lady.

Republicans think that corporations and billionaires create jobs, like charity. They do it because they are inherently Godlike and "good" people. One Republican told me that the idea that "demand" creates jobs is "absurd".

Demand Creates Jobs

you're not welcome. You do understand that most S corps and sole proprietorship's don't have employees...don't you? I have an s corp, doesn't make me a job creator.

You think because someone is incorporated they hire people. That's cute. Go run along and play now.

I'm sorry. I think you are still disputing the fact that most people in this nation work for small business owners. That would be firms with fewer than 500 employees. Small businesses.

Most of these businesses are owned by people who earn middle class incomes.

Now...if you want to be a dick and not learn, that is your issue. But I will just mock you. Thus far I have treated you as an adult. Your choice.

A Strong Middle Class Is Key to Getting Our Economy Moving | Center for American Progress

I think it's hilarious Republicans don't know who the Middle Class are and they don't know what creates jobs. When you tell them, they don't believe it.

Ask them to define the Middle Class and what creates jobs. All they know is, "Corporations are people my friend".

Forum List

Back