Can someone explain why democrats think

you're not welcome. You do understand that most S corps and sole proprietorship's don't have employees...don't you? I have an s corp, doesn't make me a job creator.

You think because someone is incorporated they hire people. That's cute. Go run along and play now.

I'm sorry. I think you are still disputing the fact that most people in this nation work for small business owners. That would be firms with fewer than 500 employees. Small businesses.

Most of these businesses are owned by people who earn middle class incomes.

Now...if you want to be a dick and not learn, that is your issue. But I will just mock you. Thus far I have treated you as an adult. Your choice.

A Strong Middle Class Is Key to Getting Our Economy Moving | Center for American Progress

Most people do work for small business owners, yes, but those owners are NOT middle class.

you're not welcome. You do understand that most S corps and sole proprietorship's don't have employees...don't you? I have an s corp, doesn't make me a job creator.

You think because someone is incorporated they hire people. That's cute. Go run along and play now.

I'm sorry. I think you are still disputing the fact that most people in this nation work for small business owners. That would be firms with fewer than 500 employees. Small businesses.

Now...if you want to be a dick and not learn, that is your issue. But I will just mock you. Thus far I have treated you as an adult. Your choice.

A Strong Middle Class Is Key to Getting Our Economy Moving | Center for American Progress
Yeah, and?

I work with small businesses whose clients are huge corporations like Mariott...There's a whole lot of that going on in the business world.

This is a chicken or the egg argument or the dems version of trickle down.

Without the middle class to buy products, the rich wouldn't be able to make money, without the rich to employ the middle class wouldn't have any money to spend.
No, it's not a chicken or egg argument.

There is no employment without accumulated capital....Period.

The greed factor was the reason trickle down never worked and can never work. A strong middle class created by companies who eliminate the greed factor become strong economy builders.

It's a cooperative effort.

Without the middle class to buy products, the rich wouldn't be able to make money, without the rich to employ the middle class wouldn't have any money to spend.

The greed factor was the reason trickle down never worked and can never work. A strong middle class created by companies who eliminate the greed factor become strong economy builders.

Bullshit.

The federal spending factor had more to do with that than anything else.

Most people do work for small business owners, yes, but those owners are NOT middle class.

Would you like to prove that?

Greed is good- the immortal words of Gordon Gekko.

Would you like to prove that?

that's not the way it works. You made a claim first...

Last edited:

Bullshit.

Those who were at the top never let any of that wealth trickle down, did you really expect they would? They don't today. I work for a multi-billion dollar corporation and believe me, they save those nickles and dimes as if they were paupers.

The middle management people have to do the job of three to earn even an acceptable wage.

Greed is a factor these days. It lives!

Bullshit.

Those who were at the top never let any of that wealth trickle down, did you really expect they would? They don't today. I work for a multi-billion dollar corporation and believe me, they save those nickles and dimes as if they were paupers.

The middle management people have to do the job of three to earn even an acceptable wage.

Greed is a factor these days. It lives!
Why don't you quit worrying about those at the top and go out and start your own business, rather than continuing to be an employee?

And speaking of greed, the years of so-called "trickle down" ended up being years where the federal treasury took in historic amounts of tax dollars, yet the debt just got bigger and bigger...Why aren't you equally up-in-arms over political and bureaucratic greed?

Last edited:
that's not the way it works. You made a claim...

I provided evidence and you made a counter claim. You have thus far done nothing but talk.

Small-Business Owners Are Not Millionaires | Center for American Progress

In all honesty, I looked for links.

I already know most small bushiness's aren't wealthy, but I believe the ones that hire are.
Though small business aren't wealthy, many of them contract with companies and individuals who are.

The piece from the Marxistic Center for American Regress is just another reframed version of class envy.

that's not the way it works. You made a claim...

I provided evidence and you made a counter claim. You have thus far done nothing but talk.

I already know most small bushiness's aren't wealthy, but I believe the ones that hire are.

Say what? You don't have any links or proof?

You seemed so certain.

Because the middle class does the bulk of the spending and buying.

Without that buying power, who are the producers going to sell to?
Without accumulation of capital, who is going to employ anyone to do any buying?

sigh, you people want to make a complex topic into a simple headline.

you need both in order to have a strong economy. You need people who will hire and you need the people to work. You need those people to go and buy said product as well.

If EITHER of those are not present the system will not work. Trickle down doesn't work. Its a give and take balance ( like usual its a BALANCE) that makes this economy run.

Say what? You don't have any links or proof?

You seemed so certain.

You said most business owners that hire are middle class. I said that's false. You can't find proof.

Have you ever worked for a business, where the owner was middle class? I haven't.

Even the people who own hot dog stands are rich, according to democrats.

"the economy grows from the middle class out". I heard numerous democrats say that lately and it doesn't make sense. If your middle class, you are not hiring anyone, and you don't have much discretionary income to stimulate the economy- investment wise.

Which raises the question: Democrats think?

"the economy grows from the middle class out". I heard numerous democrats say that lately and it doesn't make sense. If your middle class, you are not hiring anyone, and you don't have much discretionary income to stimulate the economy- investment wise.

Our economy is consumer driven. The single biggest group of consumers are the middle class.

Forum List

Back