Can someone explain to me...

What would the police and fbi do? They can’t stop Cruz becauese of Florida’s loose gun laws . Thanks to the NRA !

And just to build on my case... BULLDOG isn't the only one who thinks the NRA is responsible for this.

You have no case, and your claim is unfounded. Again, your imagination and reality are not the same thing dummy.

That's an absurd question. Who said the NRA had anything to do with the police failing in their duties? Gun nut misdirection isn't nearly as effective as you wish it was.

I was just going to say, WTF is the logic here?
I'm not following it.
But while TemplarKotex busies himself with this silly circle jerk, consider this: How many crimes and criminals has the FBI neutralized or solved?
Oh no, the very idiots that shout and bitch about the mainstream media also rely heavily on the loudest headlines to make their case.

My opinions of the MSM are irrelevant to this discussion.

It's where you got your shit for your O/P, idiot.

Is this what liberals do? Call names when they have no argument?

What am I going to do, cite HuffPo or Alternet?

Bwa-ha!

That's an absurd question. Who said the NRA had anything to do with the police failing in their duties? Gun nut misdirection isn't nearly as effective as you wish it was.

I'm not following it.
But while TemplarKotex busies himself with this silly circle jerk, consider this: How many crimes and criminals has the FBI neutralized or solved?
Oh no, the very idiots that shout and bitch about the mainstream media also rely heavily on the loudest headlines to make their case.

Bwa-ha!

More like Dale every day. You should consider how you feel about that.

I wonder how many of the posters above would have challenged an AR15 with their service weapon? Monday morning QBing is made by those who never played the game.
It is true that a person will never know how they would act is a given situation, but I know what I would do. I have already been tested this way. I would act, regardless of the personal cost.

As have I, and yet I've watched others hang back. However, my experiences were well planned, and everyone knew their role - where to breach, and where not to, since the line of fire needs to be well defined.

My guess is today's agencies lack the funding and cannot do scenarios which allow for such pre-planning.

I wonder how many of the posters above would have challenged an AR15 with their service weapon? Monday morning QBing is made by those who never played the game.
It is true that a person will never know how they would act is a given situation, but I know what I would do. I have already been tested this way. I would act, regardless of the personal cost.

As have I, and yet I've watched others hang back. However, my experiences were well planned, and everyone knew their role - where to breach, and where not to, since the line of fire needs to be well defined.

My guess is today's agencies lack the funding and cannot do scenarios which allow for such pre-planning.

Hard to stick to the plan when you are the only one on site, and you have no idea exactly what the complete situation is..

Hard to stick to the plan when you are the only one on site, and you have no idea exactly what the complete situation is..
Several Broward deputies waited outside during Florida school shooting, report says

The reason why PD’s have SWAT teams is because there are few people who can calmly and cooling walk into a live ammo situation and function effectively.

I'm not following it.

Bwa-ha!

Dammit Dale!

Last edited:
The reason why PD’s have SWAT teams is because there are few people who can calmly and cooling walk into a live ammo situation and function effectively.

Yup, evidently all the calm and cool ones work for the Coral Springs PD.

While inaction on the part of the FBI and local authorities ( including the SRO ) matters and should be addressed, the fact remains that had the little shit not had the weapon, he could not have killed those kids

Address the REAL problem.
So over 100 million law abiding citizens should be denied their Constitutional rights because one guy broke the law? Remind me how it is FOR the children while you support private ownership of motor vehicles, Pools buying plastic bags and of course hammers. Ohh and then explain how you support infanticide with abortion on demand.

While inaction on the part of the FBI and local authorities ( including the SRO ) matters and should be addressed, the fact remains that had the little shit not had the weapon, he could not have killed those kids

Address the REAL problem.
So over 100 million law abiding citizens should be denied their Constitutional rights because one guy broke the law? Remind me how it is FOR the children while you support private ownership of motor vehicles, Pools buying plastic bags and of course hammers. Ohh and then explain how you support infanticide with abortion on demand.
In case you arent keeping count its been more than 1 guy dummy.

I'm not following it.

Bwa-ha!

Hmmm? You hate it that others have the ability for critical thinking and question things instead of blindly believing the shit that they are being fed by a media that has been busted numerous times for flat out lying and deceiving their viewers? You have no gift for discernment.......you are just one of the moron millions.

Forum List

Back